Why is it that people supporting Latinos/Mexicans/illegal immigrants hold up the Mexican flag...

Why is it that people supporting Latinos/Mexicans/illegal immigrants hold up the Mexican flag? It's kind of contradictory to hold up the flag of the country they're trying to flee from. It's like holding the Syrian flag to represent syrian refugees. If you want to represent their heritage then look up family crests or something.

they're not trying to flee they're trying to reclaim what they view as Mexico's rightful clay

Tell that to the illegals jumping the border.

>family crests
Latinos don't have family crests, we were born out of plebs.

It pisses me off to no end. No mexican should DARE wave the mexican flag in american soil. You betrayed your country, you fled from it and left us here to rot instead of fighting the good fight and trying to make Mexico great again. I would beat the crap of any fucking spic taking pride in mexico while living in the USA.

Because they don't care about America, simple as that. Illegals don't want to live in "America", they want to live in a version of Mexico with America's economy and infrastructure but fail to accept the values and culture that have led to these things.

>New York and Chicago are Mexican clay

Right...right.

they don't want you, they just want ur clay ur womens and ur money

This post right here

Also all the illegal propaganda is made from narcos in order to get more shekels and get more ugly illiterate illegals

I'm an american green tea and i'm telling you that i hate this shithole a lot but can't be in the US right now, yet

But anyway, i always laugh my ass when i see a white tall girl dating some illegal or ugly brown legal though, KEK

My parents are mexican immigrants and i love this comment

>comment
Reddit, i know it's you, please go

usa was mexico stupid fuck.

So you are are a nationalistic white supremacist and racist and dont get nationalism?

fucking killyourself.

thats why millenials should stay on leddit.

left to rot?

nice proxy

que pedo wey de donde eres? cual es tu comida favorita?

Soy de monterrey, y mi comida favorita es el pollo loco. Y si me cagan un vergo los mexicanos que se creen bien pinches nacionales viviendo en el extranjero. Mariconearon y se fueron con la cola entre las patas? Se vale, cada quien toma decisiones. Pero sentirse muy pinche mexicanos? vayanse a la chingada.

SAGE

I don't get it either.
Here in beanerland they have a lot of propaganda to help illegal immigrants to cross the border, why on hell would we do that?

pinche niño cagado, primero espera a crecer 5 años mas y luego opinas.

Nice proxy dud. keep baiting stupid ppl.

becuase spanish if far more complex than english.

help cross? lmao unlike the usa ppl dont just give you money on the street.

You are not mexican.

Nice proxy kid.

They HAVE to go back!
They do not belong here and THEY are CRIMINALS.

A osea que eres un pinche malinchista pendejo.
A ver si tanto defiendes a los gringos vete alla y nunca regreses besa botas.

ask a person from the united states why he flys the confederate flag, a nation that lost a war, and you have the same answer why a person from the united states chooses to fly the Mexican flag: it's their "heritage".

Metete el proxy por el culo pinche pendejo inutil lamevergas. Algun dia entenderas lo que es ser mexicano.

Era para este de aca jeje

That's right you spastic sperg, it WAS Mexico but its not anymore.
This is not nationalism, its INVASION

awebo esto.
Mexico no necesita de EUA para ser grande.

Because Mexico represents illegal inmigrants, here we bully them a lot because of "jumping borders" even considering the fact that there are a lot of illegals from Central America and DR too

de hecho lo opuesto. Soy ultra-nacionalista. Yo creo en Mexico, y creo que los que no creen en ellos son traidores a la patria y son escoria.

Si estoy contigo amigo.
le hablaba al pendejo norteño que besaba botas a los gringos no tu, tu estas bien.

Allow me to educate your delicate mind. The area of the United States was originally water, then rose land that formed Pangaea. The only things inhabiting the rocky continent were plants until fish evolved into amphibians and shite. Then dinosaurs came and went extinct. Then mammals came and that led to humans. Humans spread and followed mammoths across the Bering straight only to end up in North America. They were known as paleo native Americans. Then white man came and colonized it. The Spanish originally had the southwestern coastline while the French and British had the rest. Sooner or later, after the American revolution and manifest destiny, that land became known as California and the white man lived happily ever after.

So, in short, colonizations and invasions are bitches and the og inhabitant were plants. You're welcome.

si wey no mames!!! la pinche razita!!!! ala verga!!!

Or if you're Christian then to make the long story short Indians were there first. Also keep in mind that I am Native American myself.

>implying that's a bad thing

>Mexico great again
was it ever great in the first place? I'm not memeing, was there a time where it wuz great?

Manifest destiny is a bitch, isn't it?

Who gives a shit about flags

Not at all my racist friend, just want people to never forget.

Apparently the people who hold it, and the people who burn it. It's like any other symbol

ty you just agree with me.

they are not paying you enought 40 yo virgin.

go back selling soaps online

Yeah, let's reclaim territories that the US BOUGHT with their own money

si para chairo y para pendejo no se estudia.

nomas ocupas nacer en el sur.

quien cres que ganara la siguiente candidatura en mexico?

Supongo que como andas opinando de otros paises, tambien sabes lo que pasa en el tuyo.

This guy made that posible baack in 1876

They like having their cake and eating it too. The Mexicans fleeing want to turn the United States as a new latin American Country (an ideal one), with less crime, more education, more jobs and opportunities. Those kind of Mexicans want the Gringo dream of opportunity while at the same time being able to identify themselves as latinos and mexicans. Basically it's Mexican pride

you cant educate somethign you dont know.

nice copy pasta.

So you are telling me you are againts progress of the human race a whole?

if we come from a common origin then why are you so buthurt that you are a virgin and hate women just becuase you cant have sex?

We are talking about present annon.

we dont care if your mama was raped by a squirrell then your dad was born.
thats called biology.

will they turn the US into the place they came from?

asi no habla un mexicano.

Nice proxy faggot.

post a timestamp please and any mexican product in spanish.

based Mexican

Pure nostalgia and misguided patriotism.

K A R M A
A
R
M
A

>Florida not Cuba
This makes me laugh for some reason.

Porifirio Diaz was the TRUE god emperor. God bless him. The mexican golden age.

jajajajajaj los proxys mamados que usan, its really casual when mexicans, or anyone talking spanish.

they dont post on any other board, but they all come to pol.

keep spreading putin agenda.

white supremacist and nationalist are dead in america.

we will fuck you and kill you all.

cyka bliat

A fucking swede. Cuqqold.

Aunque te cueste creerlo camarada

why do you like to jerk to cartoons and then talk about reality?

should i take any copy pasta coming from you seriously?

It's a statement that they want things up here run like they are down there. The dumbfucks flee abject poverty, and want to recreate the conditions that led to the abject poverty. The ones who do this are dumber than a box of shit, and will get BTFO if they push it too hard.

bato... que pedo con tu obsesion con proxys. Y vete a la shit Putin es chido. Eh, mata musulmanes y no le tiene miedo a nada.

Is AMLO our guy for 2018?

i have never know someone who talk like that of porfirio dias.

not even my dad or grandparents talk about him.

who are you?

why are you using a proxy?

what porfirio dias did was take away the oil from the others.

the real hero was Zapata, "tierra y libertad" Land and freedom.

the same freedom usa have, and your fucking putin agenda wont affect it.

becuase we dont have the same kind of shit that you russians do

>nice copy pasta
>implying that I don't know basic sixth grade social studies

I don't expect you to know anything about the paleo Indians. Go back to jerking off to the hentai boards while living a meaningless existence.

The pendejos who do that sort of thing are MECHA neo che guevera communists who think that the US takeover of the west was unjustified in the first place.

One execption for US vs Mexico soccer games, but otherwise I agree.

The mega retards argue that it rightfully belongs to the indians, and therefore, Mexicans. And by mega, I mean dumber than reconquista types.

Hey, you forgot the one on the Guatemalan border!

im just here to say

FUCK YOU MEXICO

I mean I support your idea but

>Regio
>liking that dogshit chicken

neh wey. neh. nadie se ve chingon.

KEK, the state of NEW Mexico could kick Old Mexico's ass by itself. The Southwest is US clay and has been since 1848. Even if the US were to break up, we wouldn't go back to being part of Mexico. You'd get to see a white chimpout if you tried.

no hablas como mexicano y hablas solo de propaganda.

its really obvios you are using a proxy. I can tell becuase i am the real deal.

you are just pushing a racist and white supremacist agenda to divide the country.

usa was great before all your shit. and it will continue to be, becuase its the multicultural capital of the world.

you fucking stupid kids who let them brainwashyou and edocrinate you untill you only repear the propaganda over and over again like amindless robots.

Dont worry no body will notice that if you spread hate to all minorotys whites will think they are really endagered.

Your logic is the same as stanlin, and muzolini.

Facist should be killed.

>the butthurt is always towards the American side, but never towards central america where mexicunts lost territory too

Olvidalo we, estas bien pendejo. Porfirio Diaz hizo mas por Mexico que cualquier otro presidente en toda la historia desde la revolucion. No tengo nada que platicar contigo si minimo no te educas tantito.

And we'll never annex Mexico because who wants that piece of shit land? Manifest destiny only went west, not south.

>12-99%
damn, I like your delusion

La verdad no me cabe en la cabeza lo estúpidos que son los mexicanos, cada vez que veo a alguno de ustedes aquí siempre esta diciendo las estupideces mas grandes posibles

any stupid shit can google that shit up in 2 seconds.

but playing with hate, its really something kid.

if you hate them so much, why dont you fucking kill yourself and end up the pain?

bato... no we... pollo loco es la mamada. Tu que comes o que?

Ya deja el cel, pinche milenial de mierda como jodes

we love you, we have tacos

no seas pecho frio boludo oh se te van a calentar las pelotas

friendly reminder the entire US and southern Canada are rightful mexican clay and will eventually be ours

... dios mio wey...

do mexicans think their shitty country would be any less shitty and corrupt if it had more land?

No eres mexicano.

nice proxy

Nadie habla de eso en mexico.

Apenas que vivas en tu atico toda tu vida y nunca salgas. apenas asi podrias pensar asi, viviendo en una burbuja imaginaria creada pro libros de texto de niños de 7 años?

jajajajaj la gente adulta habla de otra cosas. asi que tu contexto esta mal.tu erestas mal

7-1

/thread

I ordered my tamales 10 minutes ago!

You aint getting any tip, mesero.

tu pinche cola.

la de chichadios y layun jajajajaja

nice google traslator you have there pablo

>mi primer dia en CuatroChan

uncalled for

Yo quiziera que TU no fueras Mexicano.

Estás pero TAN PENDEJO que da pena saber que hay más como tu en este país.

Ah oks wey.

>Why is it that leftards are doing such stupid things.

You think ANYBODY wants the DF running the show? No mames guey.

an i were thinking that you dont order tamales, you just pick them up.

but of course you dont know that becuase you are using a proxy, and googling about mexico.
living here and waching movies and vice netflix documentarys are not the same thing amigo

Because I don't hate them, why do you want to be American? Why can't you stay Mexican and live in Mexico and breathe your dirty Mexican air? If your people weren't such a nuisance we wouldn't have a problem with them. And I'm pretty sure you don't want to argue about the paleo Indians being first because you know you're wrong when you said the US was Mexico. Mexico was tha native Americans. You probably don't know enough of our people's history to understand, so you play ad hominem to try to direct the attention away from your failure. Btw doing that breaks the commandments listed on this board's original thread. But then again I also don't expect you to know what any of those words mean either. Typical illegal.

This

Waving the Mexican flag is obviously a show of dominance. They act like invaders, but then they complain when they get treated like it

francamente no me molestaria que mexico SI se quedara con el territorio de california y Texas, y luego se separara en Mexico del Norte y Mexico del Sur. Solo para ver que sucederia.

>Un pinche pasillo.

you still need 2 more cups

You should have spected us.

no puede ser mas obvio que es tu primer dia aqui mijo

lurk moar