PLACE YOUR BETS NOW

Which Eurozone country will be the first to see their financial sector collapse in the next few months?

Italy?
Germany?
Greece?

The entire house of cards is going to come crashing down soon and the Italy referendum could trigger it if they vote No.

I'd say Bulgaria after they get Serbia'd by NATO for not submitting to Islamic invaders but they don't have a financial sector.

So Italy.

Bulgaria isn't in the eurozone....

>tfw SEK niger

And yet EU is still telling them what to do with the 3,000 migrants who illegally entered their country.

do you understand the difference between the EU and the eurozone?

No.

And I don't either

Portugal maybe, who knows, Ireland is fine now? they r nor a tax haven or something like that....

eurozone - countries that use the euro currency
EU - reformed USSR

the sooner it collapses the sooner you can get your own currency and fix your problems

Ireland isn't in big trouble, but of course it's a smaller country than the other PIIGS so it was easier to fix

European Parliament already voted yes on EU Army. EU will go full civil war if anyone tries to leave after it is organized.

I was under the impression the EU was the economic organization in charge of trade regulations regarding the Euro, and that they horribly overstep their authority on an hourly basis.

italy, deutsche bank after possibly

if DB goes down the euro will be over for good

which other banks are in trouble in germany?

I don't think anyone can disband the eurogroup, that could we a disaster 4 the economy of the country even 4 the smallones

Probabily it will be us thanks to the referendum, or maybe nothing will change, who knows, predictions now are useless, especially after the Brexit/Trump experience

Our (((media))) give 8% advantage to the NO, this mean it's at least 12-20%.
Unless mayor frauds, which are common here, the NO already won, and the EU will surely punish us.

And don't forget Austrian elections are next week.

not quite sure
couple of month ago, i read somewhere commerzbank were terminating ~9k work contracts till 2020

What will be the consequences if NO wins? Redpill me, but seriously.

he can't control the country and will go to elections again, he want full control of the economics to fuck Italy

Estonia will go down in a year.

We got a new leftist government that wants to tax everything to fund gibsmedats - they're going to raise alcohol prices 2 times to fund gibs for unemployed Russians.

Problem is the alcohol industry will die if these prices are doubled, and if they fiddle with the alcohol tax then Finnish tourism dries up by 50%, which means local hotels, barber shops, stores etc. will lose customers, widening the hole in our treasury even more.

We're fucked.

If the NO win, change in the constitution will not pass and our pro-EU government will resign.

As for the EU punishing us, well, out of my ass hypotesis: big guys in the stock market can crush some of our companies, the EU may approve some regulation who hardly penalize our economy, and our government and (((media))) will blame all of that on the fact they had not being able to make the needed reforms.

>mfw the cheaprass government is coming down as we speak
>tfw elections are almost certain in here as well

Fucking Greece Kek willing
This is now a Greece hate thread

WTF! i hate greece now!

I honestly feel bad for you people. Kebabs utterly ruined your nation, ethnically cleansed Anatolia (which had been Greek for millennia), and you still get shit on by Europeans.

What's it like being Greek?

pretty great desu

Greeks are the original masterrace desu.

One day, Greeks will be great again, and we Italians too.

my digits confirm germany will either have a financial collapse or an ahmed insurrection kek wills it