You people are fucking monsters!!

You people are fucking monsters!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EOpQdJ5F5TI
youtube.com/watch?v=dMzkStYuUB8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek Bump

if she was a spic maybe she should just go shes not wanted here.

You have to go back.

Hahaha That didn't happen and she fucking knows it.

These false flagging attacks are just annoying. We live in a time where as soon as something gets even a teeny bit awkward, there is a phone in peoples faces, yet the only thing I've seen actually documented is violence against people who support trump.

S T U N N E D
LITERALLY SHAKING
I FROZE

She should go back. Fucking wetback.

James Fell would fuck off real quick if he knew what Silverkike looked like naked.

>whatcha doing, Rabbi?

>Some one called me a name, wah
Grow up

Sure she did, Sarah.

So this is where Soros anti-hate crime money is going?

>shit that never happened

Why are people so thin-skinned now?

Sarah Silverman interacting with common people.
She's also psychic, she can tell how long you have legally been in the US by consoling you.

Bitch lost all credibility when she lied about the wage gap, this is just another lie.

This shit is so fake lmao, why do they keep doing it, libs are children.

thanks for turning me faggot, faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=EOpQdJ5F5TI

Im gonna take a wild fucking guess here and say that this didnt actually happen. Because it didnt.

(((fake news)))

Hey whatcha doin rabbi

Last step is to foraake 3D for 2D

OMG I JUST PRESSED F11

>Sarah Copperman

spics are subhuman and cannot be american

I mean technically she was the one that assumed he meant mexico

Sarah silverman would make stuff up to gain sympathie?

(((Silverman))))

>that guy white knighting somebody who doesn't exist

I wish there was some penalty for posting these stories without evidence. It's just words buts it's basically slander.

HEY RABBI WHAT ARE YOU DOING??

>Sarah Blood-diamondman

Shitlib numales literally think sex is a reward for being politically correct now. Ponder on that for a second.

stfu monster

what if he actually meant go home as in her house?

She's a habitual liar and manipulator. True to her blood

Things that never happened for 1000 alex

This is the cunt that made up being paid less as a comic when she was a walk-in?

Gross

Given that lefties seem to hate everything that has anything to do with their own culture, I'm going to assume that none of them have ever read 'The Boy who cried Wolf'.

You keep throwing out fake hoaxes time and time again, eventually people stop believing you.

>1 post by this ID

LEAAVE ME IN PEACE, FLESH GOLEM

She's looks like she could tank Doljonijiarimorinar

RARE
A
R
E

Yeah I'm lazy today. But this tweet made me chuckle.

>You people are fucking monsters!!

Nah man she's only a monster a couple days outta the month, and I work around that by sticking it in her butt

you continue to fucking threaten men with a life without any love or satisfaction, a life without a family or future, a life not worth living, if we don't bow down to the jews programs of cultural disintegration you know what's going to happen? the fucking holocaust.

>She was stunned

RIP one like = one respect

Not the first time she lied.

Remember when she tried to smear a hard working clubowner by telling he paid her less cause of her MUH VUGINUUUHHHH

Is that fucking doorbrah?

LEAVE ME IN PEACE FLESH GOLEM

I ran into a man today that told me he'd grant me 3 wishes but only granted 1. He told me to check my privilege when I tried to make a second wish.

How the fuck did shit like this reach the status of worst crime imaginable.

If you went to Somalia or some other shit hole like it and called someone a nigger, I doubt anyone would give a shit. Why are westerners so concerned with words that literally have no meaning, considering nobody is being oppressed. Except for white people obviously.

>You people
WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY "YOU PEOPLE"? STOP THE RACISM! I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW!

>jew backstabs you and repays your kindness with malice
wow.

Kikes be kikin

>gee whillikers! this couldnt possibly be fake just like the last 20 or so hate crimes that were reported and debunked after the election!

>a Trump hating celebrity like (((sarah silverman))) would NEVER lie to make right-wingers look bad, would she?

Mein Gott. How was THAT hiding under this? Did Maxim use camera tricks to make her look hot? Did they photoshop it?

Eventually men just say fuck it and act in their own self interest, to Hell with if it makes them look mean. Women are easily manipulated by the media, because they have an evolutionary need to fit in with the tribe. That's why they care more about saying the right thing in social situations. Ostracism for a woman from the tribe was a death sentence. A man ignoring bullshit that was a threat to the safety of the tribe was also a death sentence since it'd be men out fighting to sort that shit out.

Strong men aren't as easily manipulated, and the more bullshit that piles the angrier they get.

In weimar America we're heading towards that point.

Jews ALWAYS push it too far. That's the reason they were kicked out of countries 109 times. After the first few times, yeah maybe those leaders were assholes. After it happens 109 time across different societies throughout history, maybe it's time to admit you're the asshole

LEAVE ME IN PEACE, FLESH GOLEM

Fucking train riders, so full of shit. A literal race of cowards.

Why don't I believe her?

HEY RABBI, WATCHA DOING?

she's sideways so you can't discern her fridge like frame

i actually think this is proof that jews don't typically do it on purpose, but their culture and genes just kind of make them act in ways that work towards this naturally and unconsciously. so it's both sort of vindicating them, and condemning them; because while it's obvious that it's just who they are, that also means that we don't really have a choice about the final solution - we like breathing, and if its us or them, we're not leaving.

jews aren't stupid people, if they had any fucking sense at all they'd ease off and not push us to this point over and over and over. but maybe that's just my white sense of moderation talking.

well. time to vomit.

OMG HE SAID SOMETHING EVIL TO ME WAHA WAH

Kill yourself

What if the guy meant for her to literally GO HOME?

People shout "go home" at each other all the time when they are trying to get out of or de-escalate a situation.

Maybe there was a big thunderstorm coming and he was just warning her to get home before it started.

Every photoshoot is shopped these days dumb ass.

Fuck, I always though it was a shame that she was so hot......what the fuck.

Hmmm.

A confirmed liar and provocateur makes a provocative statement with no proof.

youtube.com/watch?v=dMzkStYuUB8

I mean, 7 pints and yeah, I would.

She looks like a titan

Leave me in peace flesh golem!

Rare!

>People shout "go home" at each other all the time when they are trying to get out of or de-escalate a situation.

Is this true?

Wow luckily Sarah Silverman was right there!

HEY RABBI

>3D women

>Sarah Silverman
>Consoling people

She'd make up being raped. She's probably making this up too.

Silverman needs to go back to Israel

>Telling a spic to go home in California
Would you tell a polar bear to leave Iceland in the winter?

This. Show me a video or fuck off. Everyone has a video camera in their pockets. The Gibs and Dindus have Obama phones and they goddam well use them quick when a cop shows up.

Wow another lying Jew.

things that never happened, jewish refigerator edition

>sarah "I hope Jews did kill Jesus, I'd do it again" silverman

it's pathetic coming from her especially considering how many times she's tried to be edgy with racial humour

LEAVE ME IN PEACE, FLESH GOLEM

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((Silverman)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

literal nazis