Are we just a puppet in the greater hand of the jewish overlord?

google.com/patents/US6506148
how about this also:
google.com/patents/US6238333
and this:
google.com/patents/US5899922

Could it be possible that we won't take this tread seriously because we are manipulated into doing so?
How can you fight your own mind? specially when the means of entertainment are under a brainwashing agenda?

Other urls found in this thread:

shaynethiessen.com/web/2016/11/22/your-tv-could-be-controlling-your-mind/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/14/four-teenagers-arrested-after-polish-man-is-attacked-by-gang-in/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/polish-hate-crime-harlow-essex-attacked-murdered-vigil-arek-j-wik-brexit-a7225166.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump
don't ignore this pol

POL ffs please don't ignore this!

I will read this, but I'm too sleepy right now...

Is it because of the jews, too?

Have no idea.. it might be just a strategic thing activated when shit gets out of control, and people want to protest or watever still we have the moral obligation to at least acknowledge this.

Of course we are you fuck...

The only reason i bet on trump was because of his jew connection. he was more pro jew than hilldawg.

What are you some fucking goyim with some 130 iq not even on my fuckin lvl

Look a tinfoil hat is just not going to be enough for this...

>The only reason i bet on trump was because of his jew
No most of the people here think pol is a place to make fun of jews for shits and giggles.
Here's an article in case you lazy fucks can't be bothered to open my links.
shaynethiessen.com/web/2016/11/22/your-tv-could-be-controlling-your-mind/
Also a tin foil hat won't do. You need a Faraday cage.
Hope i don't end up killed for this.

The jews is the final boss and Hitler was the only one who want them edad. In present time no one can't defeat the jew. Just take the iron pill before the red pill don't let that jewish tricks catch you

To be frank why shouldn't it work? And so why wouldn't any mass of power would be interested in it and presuming it is the biggest mass would statistically reach it first in this era with its discovery would be usa
Henceforth the jews etc

You know what's bad about this situation?
I really love entertainment thoughtful movies and vidya. My life is currently too shitty to just break off from these commodities and even then you just get rid of the monitors there are other ways they can send to you subliminal messages.
My questions are others though.. Why make this stuff pubblic?

Fuck the power. I'm not some kind of rebel dissident they can ask me politely to do things and in exchange for a salary i will do them. They don't need to control my mind.They need my mind to be fully in control so to spot eventual mistakes or idk. Point is it's an error to try to control the masses mentally there is no perfect sistem so you need to to leave it assume the most stable and correct configuration.
A sistem where you manipulate the masses is only metastable.

Because Jews don't need mind-control devices to control normies.

That's why they have (((celebrities))).

Is it or it's because of the "white EM signals" that many normies are so?

Take it from me and my grandparents tales before they had any kind of television.

People are morons and will eat up your shit if you seem important enough.

Controll the masses doesn't need to be a authority controll over thoughts and feeling but a 'guide line' to ensure or promote a lifestyle or ideas.

Lets takee money for example lets say we both agree that having a monetary system is good and all. But there are some flaws in the system in use. With this brainwashing machine it might promote to overlook this ideas just enough for stopping real change to be achieved with 'slogans' to play on our need for safety or our inherent flaw in recourse view.

Ok but we need to make this public regardless.
We need to make people realise that 1984 is closer than they think if not allready here (>see the new british laws for population monitorization.)

Why not both? It all have its uses. Why stop the propaganda machine

1984/Brave New World/Insert Dystopia is already here.

Just enjoy the world burning Romanianbro. Be glad you can finally say: "Wow, sure glad I live here and not anywhere else."

Shit, they're eating up children in satanic rituals in the U.S. and the entire media is colliding to protect that.

>

Everybody can still fight the memetic war in it's own head if the current monetary sistem is a good thing or they are screwed over just a little bit.
But the mind manipulation thing takes it to a whole new level because as soon as you want to rebel you eather do it though degenerate street guerillas or you sabotage the sistem from within.
eather way it's trubbeling you really have no thind choice between redpill and bluepill

You know my probblem though?
I am doing preparations to go and work some years in the UK so i can afford to build a house without the jewish banks..

>work in the U.K.

Sure, if you want to get beaten to death by britbongs who are too scared to attack Pakis so they latch onto Poles, Bulgarians, and Romanians.

I'd recommend outsourcing as an alternative.

I don't think so I was in Italy when that shitstorm of Mailat the rapist hit the country.
I know how emotional racism works. As long as you keep your mouth shut and pretend to be a normal citizen nobody linches you on the street.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/14/four-teenagers-arrested-after-polish-man-is-attacked-by-gang-in/

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/polish-hate-crime-harlow-essex-attacked-murdered-vigil-arek-j-wik-brexit-a7225166.html

Am completely aware that this could just be post-Brexit propaganda.

But I am also aware of how cucked the anglos are.

They'd never attack a band of gypsies or arabs because they're too afraid of getting their heads bashed in by the șatră afterward.

Hmm do people have news of how's the situation in northern Ireland?

You'd have to ask someone who doesn't believe that Brexit was just delaying the inevitable death of the U.K. and the birth of Airstrip One.

Yay, you "broke away from the E.U." [citation needed]. Your men are still cucks, and the arabs are outbreeding you.

Great job.

We all know separatist movements are the future.It's the only way do destroy the current establishment.
As for the eu I'm actually ok with it we need something that will bond in a loose confederacy the small regions that will form if we could elect the people who rule it. Which currently we can't.