Trump's new pick to be his Secretary of Education is Betsy DeVos

Trump's new pick to be his Secretary of Education is Betsy DeVos.

Betsy's brother is Erik Prince the founder of Blackwater private military and a U.S. Navy Seal.

Was this a strategical move by Trump to bring her in because of her ties to Blackwater, to have them on side?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/04/erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case/
youtube.com/watch?v=SJ46ZkJY8oo&feature=player_detailpage#t=305
youtube.com/watch?v=pKzJ2Wnv9fA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Uhhh, yes

What part are you confused about?

Absolutely, and it was a smart move to protect his life and family. Hopefully he gives her a board of advisors so she doesn't have to do much work (or make decisions)

breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/04/erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case/

>tfw the rahowa is actually coming

youtube.com/watch?v=SJ46ZkJY8oo&feature=player_detailpage#t=305

Can I just say that Blackwater has always freaked me the fuck out? It's a private army founded by an ex-special forces member with the surname "Prince". That's like the setup for a fucking James Bond movie.

Well, rather have them on our side than the alternative.

How would Erik Prince have any say in arrests?

Blackwater was pretty cool, too bad they pussed out and had to change their names

Trump's chief foreign policy advisor during the campaign, (((Joseph Schmitz))), was a blackwater executive. Anyone with more than a few braincells can see where this was heading almost a year ago. We're going to start new wars.

If you thought Trump was going to be a non-interventionist/anti-globalist President you're going to be in for a big surprise.

jpg better size

this is literally deus vult tier. We should be exultant

Trump is going to basically be Bush v3.0.

DEUS

Huh. Between this and Mike "deviant urges cause power surges" Pence, being on this team is starting to feel like working for the Corleone Mafia alongside Luca Brasi.

Mind you, that's infinitely preferable to finding yourself in opposition to Luca Brasi.

oh yeah Sup Forums wants peace. that's a good one.

i would be very disappointed. if that happens I'll never vote again. or 3rd party every time.
but really it would be hard to fuck it up worse than Obama did.

thanks for correcting the record

Only competent and strategic

Hes got lots of connections and knows about #Pizzagate and he had the NYPD insiders who were going to leak the info if the fbi didn't come out. Yes it was a strategical move.

More then likely what will happen is they will be used to go after isis, so instead of starting full blown wars, we will use mercenary armies to go in secretly and eliminate the heads.

If they didn't they'd have pushed for Hillary to win.

you know all those first person shooters you played where the meat of the baddie forces were PMC mercenary soldiers who took over key points of a national or global infrastructure in order to create a huge change of power?

you know, trump has access to the shitposting records of every true and loyal believer in MAGA, everyone who bought the hat unironically, everyone who shitposted across the internet perpetually and sincerely.

he said he was going to make jobs, right?

well are you ready for your job?

DEUS
E
U
S

VULTE
U
L
T
E

>you know, trump has access to the shitposting records of every true and loyal believer in MAGA, everyone who bought the hat unironically, everyone who shitposted across the internet perpetually and sincerely.
>he said he was going to make jobs, right?

What did you mean by this?

the rules don't say we can't kill a dirty cop, do they?

pic related, combined with his appointment of the private military... what could be up his sleeve?

I don't get it. You're implying Trump will kill/attack all the people who put him into power and supported him? What?

3spooky5me

woops, wrong pic. kinda

god you're dense. NO FUCKWIT, WHAT I MEAN IS THAT TRUMP IS APPOINTING BASICALLY *EXCLUSIVELY* NAZIS, AND IT IS TIME FOR 14 FUCKING 88. THE TRUE LOYALISTS, WHICH USING THE NSA TECH HE CAN DETERMINE, WILL BE GIVEN JOBS IN A 'PRIVATE' MILITARY THAT HE COMMANDS PERSONALLY, WITH THE 'REGULAR' MILITARY PROVIDING SUPPORT IN OTHER CASES.

IT'S TIME FOR A FUCKING HOLOCAUST BABY, FUCK LEFTISTS.

Let's hope he forms a Praetorian Guard.

you got the idea, baby.

shit's going to be happening on levels we've never seen before.

are you ready to stack the bodies like cordwood?

TAKE JERUSALEM WHEN

There are good wars and bad wars. Globalist wars = bad.

>non-interventionist
No one expected that; he always said he was going after ISIS. Either way, that's infinitely preferable to antagonizing Russia.

>anti-globalist
TPP is already dead before he even took office and the wall is still going up.

your not even American so idk why you care but i highly doubt that. people have to much energy put in to trump. He is no different from the last 43 puppets. JFK was the only POTUS to truly stand up to the elite, Trump stands with them and is one of them, wake up pham.

DEUS VULT!

Awoo~

Dont forget Erik Prince is a potential time traveler as well. His story is always changing up. His father either invented window tints, sun visor, or sun visor lighting system. The story changes as well as to how his father invented it. Either it was dark and he was trying to find something and needed lighting. Or Prince Erik is very photosensitive and can barely see in day light. The story says Prince Erik could not open his eyes as a young child.

This can easily be confirmed by watching some of there combat footage often referred to as "turkey shoots" and hey when things get tough they just call in the air force to drop a JDAM on any areas giving them trouble. youtube.com/watch?v=pKzJ2Wnv9fA

VULT

Just want to say that she will make a great edu sec. School choice is the fastest way to eliminate the marxist agenda from our classrooms.

Thw whole point is he shouldnt be in the middle east. People with that disorder get mental strain and pain. Pulsating nerves that can feel 100 times worse than a bullet.

How will she change it?

He's like riddick!

brilliant pick. good people

by killing all of the (((marxists)))

Eliminate humanities and throw in hardcore capitalism.

Ban women's studies.