He didn't realize that Sup Forums is a satire board

>he didn't realize that Sup Forums is a satire board
>he actually tried to "redpill" his family at thanksgiving!

Stick a cork in it leaf

I kek'd, only because there are currently countless autists passionately stumbling over the talking points they heard in the echo chamber over the past six months.

Reputations are permanently dissolving as we speak.

TFW they dont know we actually like diversity.
nazis BTFO

>a fucking leaf

Sup Forums is a muslim board you fucking faggot, praise allah

DELET THIS

>he actually tried to "redpill" his family at thanksgiving!

My uncle called my (single) sister's mixed race son a 'mud baby' tonight. I don't have to redpill anybody.

The biggest thing Sup Forums has red pilled me on is how worthless, stupid, and annoying canucks and britbongs are. It's actually made me a lot LESS racist, seeing how much cooler brown, third world countries are than these trash white countries.

Day of the rake/tea party when?

>he hasn't redpilled his extended family on the Jews yet

my family's been red-pilled for years already you pathetic faggit

t. white trash

t. faggot with a pube beard

I called my mom a race mixing whore to her face and now I have to find someplace else to "leech off"

Day of the rake when?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

please be real

>triggered

People overreact but it's not a reason to make someone homeless

>not subtly giving people information in a way they are comfortable with when they bring up their frustration at a moral, social, cultural, or political topic.

Keeping information to yourself helps no one, being an autist and shutting people off to truths hurts everyone.

kek, we were watching the cowboys play tonight and my grandfather saw a commercial with a black man and white girl and said
"look at that nigger monkey" then my cousins husband goes all anti jew on him.(he is a boomer good goy still)

>pic 2015 christmas

Sup Forums is not, and never has been, a satire board.

It's what we say when people take things too far.

Lol yeah that old fuck looks like he could spit fire.

yea everybody without your views is white trash. got it.

>he doesn't have a family that's openly Nazi

your family looks a bit unkempt.

What?

Is that even a significant aspect of Thanksgiving when you're comfortable with your family?

no judgments, i am not a looker myself, however i have been taking the Iron pill, got a fash hairdoo. stopped wearing nigger tier clothes.

member when Australia was the shit flag?

the day of rake is coming you commie leaf bastard

ok nigger lover

No need to redpill.
My grandpa was taking my tumbler cousin to task.

It's the mouth:
______
/\

It's the hallmark of the redpilled oldtimer

Fuck, since when does alt-255 not work anymore?

I can respect that. My family is much too poor to be able to invest in quality of life stuff.

>he enables liberalism

/thread

Fuck off. Britain is awesome. Don't ever talk bad about dads agains in front of me.

>pol is a satire board
>canada

I'm understanding the leaf mindset better and better everyday

You already tried that in 1812 and got BTFO

It's sad but true. You can bet that there are weak minded people who got brainwashed by Sup Forums. Imagine that, instead of cherishing a moment with their family they sat there talking about jews, frogs and globalists.

My brother brought his girlfriend to meet our family today and she was talking mad shit about Russia.

>mfw