Would Sup Forums say racemixing is wrong and shameful to the face of this powerlifter and his black wife?

Would Sup Forums say racemixing is wrong and shameful to the face of this powerlifter and his black wife?

If there was ever a man more prepared to bear the white man's burden, it's him.

Dan Green, if anyones wondering.

>Dan Green
>Green
oy vey, no issue here. let this good old mensch have his schvarza concubine

A heavy burden.

yes.

Will the baby be born with a Greek god's body?

The only question that matters

yes

No, nor would I say it to the face of a 5'4", 120 pound wimp. Just because you have an opinion about something doesn't mean you constantly have to voice it. Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength.

>Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

Based. People who get pussy and are good at sports don't go around being loud mouthed assholes. That's mainly manlets and dicklets.

yes
and if he tries something, id like to see his core and arms muscles stop a bullet to the brain

Why would we? He will know for himself when their child is born.

Steroids are not genetics friend.

he's a big guy

you go girl

I wouldn't mind but the girl is ugly. Looks like a guy.

Yea looks like roids. Those veins and the neck.

Are their any "back side" pictures of him close up, that's one good tell tale sign of roid usage, the back usually shows a very abnormal muscle growth with spider web stretch marks.

Im wizh a black girl if some ass tried to do racist bs with me id

Why Brazilians are always promoting racemixing here? Don't you about the history of your country? Tens of millions of dumb tri-racial bastards, that's what we are.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Punch their motherfuckin face

You'd ID the suspect??

That's rude tho.

Nothing, I'd be fucking his mum where she shits from

Spain mindbroke your people into submitting their bodies to others

>tfw would like to watch their sex tape

Where can I find a white man like that...sucks living in the UK

if he asked for my opinion on the matter or we were discussing the topic, I would say what I believe politely.

She was probably the only girl loose enough for his giant cock anyway. Slag.

Being a kissless virgin i actually envy him. People just say stuff to be edgey or funny. Sup Forums more or less is the only funny website there is now a days.

I have never understood this argument. This means that the requirement to speak your mind is to own the power to enforce violence. So it's not about right or wrong, but about how much power I have....

Black women make the best wives. I see no problem.

Dumb roiding oil driller

>spain
>brazil

>big guys

Honestly more scared of fighting 200 pound manlets who got good grapple game.

I hope his kid has down syndrome. Disgusting.

Fuck off mexico.

UK is cuck central, move soon as possible

Para ti

Why? He's a man, he can impregnate hundreds of women.

It's women mixing that's the problem, they can only have 10-15 babies in their life and that's if they focus on it and have good genes for delivery.

those man hands

fuck off cunt

both are ugly as fuck and wont be doing society any favors by mixing

The Brazil Olympic opening ceremony was one of the most retarded things things i've witnessed.

I always wanted a kid that looks nothing like me and has an 81 IQ.

And I hope you die from a brain aneurysm.

Where should I move to?

Kek

autism

doesnt look like he is on rons

>sitting on the white trunk

What did she mean by this?

are you an idiot? takes one quick glance to know with 100% certainty that he is on cycle.

B L E A C H E D
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

lmao ok whats he cycling?
also dyel?

Let's get real here.

Portugal has never been and will never be relevant. It's like Spain had a tumor. Portuguese sounds like a deaf person speaking Spanish.

No, you just have female hands

>sitting on the white trunk

What did she mean by this?

While true, he's still wrong, and an idiot.

Nigger he held the 220 total record for years. He's on drugs move on.

Dude is ugly as fuck so no. His genes weren't worth saving anyway.

but his physique is 3333% attainable natty get over it

I hope you both get cancer.

T. Manlet

Yeah bro 100% natty just squats and oats

bretty obvious

Not a chance. You know nothing about roids, hgh, slin. This guy is bigger than 98% of steroid users.

I'm a bodybuilder and I use steroids and insulin.

lol yeah i've lifted for 10 years. this guy is not natty you amazing faggot. i guarantee you look like absolute fucking trash. if his physique is natty, why aren't you at least 5% of the way there you pig?

blows my mind that people think he is natty. just lmao. they are in for a rude awakening if they ever lift. i thin it's just fat faggots who have never lifted and think, man, when i start lifting ill look like him in 6 months!!

i have nothing against roids, just niggers in denial

>Brazil is Portugal's spoils
I apologize to my high school history teacher for fucking that up but its the same shit.
Just another country of Europeans subjugating the weak before civilities

Anyone mixing with a nigger is bad.

Anyone.

At least 750mg of Test E/P/Sus, Dianabol (bloat around the face and stomach shows increased water retention), and if I had o take a guess Equipose judging by the increased vascularity but lack of that 'tightening' Tren look.

Just a glance at his Delts, Vascularity, and Traps instantly shows that he's cycling. Nigga has a vein protruding on his goddamn shin while being at like 12-14%bf, that shit is not natural.

i know pretty much everything about rons. just because you cant do it doesnt mean nobody can. i know people who look like that and can vouch theyre 100% natty.
my dude ive been liftan for years and ive bought and sold supplements.
I know that "everybody is on steroids" but this guy doesnt look like a top candidate to me.

>Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength.

Shut the fuck up pussy

are you gh50 or whatever that niggers name is?

trenbolona?

dan green deadlifts sumo meaning he's irrelevant and so is he nignog

I think his slight ghg gut, delts, and traps give it away quite clearly. IVE EXAMINZED A LOTTA MEN IN MY DAY

Nope, but I have bought thru his contacts before (Compete in Strength Sports/Strongman). He sells some veeeeeery good shit. Probably the only supplier on the web that you can buy legit IGF-1 from.

whats his name again? i know i was close. i used to be able to go his forum but i drank a lot back then and forgot a bunch of shit.

/fit/, how he retain his gains while busting all kind of nuts in her mouth and sweet black pussy?

Her nose is double the width of his nose.

i dont really see much delts and 12-14%bf on sterons is an embarrassment
>vein on shin
you have fat on your shins wtf?

>wife
>no ring
>7-1

gh15

kek

>12-14%bf on sterons is an embarrassment

yeah thanks bud

That fucking nose

If you are running a 'wet cycle' or just not running a lot of anti-aromatizers you won't be controlling your body-fat. In fact due to the increased Estrogen your fat+water retention will be way higher. If you are competing in Powerlifting, you are mostly running wet cycles since you don't really want the joint issues you get from running 'dry cycles' nor do you really care about having that specific aesthetic.

No Clen, No Tren, No GH=Bloaty Look. Those are like the 3 most important compounds for having bodybuilder aesthetics.

Sub-cutaneous fat distributes itself relatively evenly throughout the body. Just look at your shin right now while it's flexed, you won't see any vascular protrusion.

spain, brazil same shit, they are both brown and smell like tamale farts

No problem friendo.

Would Sup Forums say racemixing is wrong and shameful to the face of this powerlifter and his Cambodian gf?

yeah just lots of whey protein and creatine

That Monkey is BLEACHED

fucking bitches ups your test even if you cum bruv

if hes spunking in a ching chong its good not like hes makign a wife ahhaaha

Nope. Cos I don't care where he wants to stick his dick.

>People who get pussy and are good at sports don't go around being loud mouthed assholes. T

You've never met a jock in your life.

That was funny.

Bump^