IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!

7.2 EARTHQUAKE STRIKES EL SALVADOR!

In case you don't know El Salvador is just south of California.

IT'S HAPPENING!! CALIFORNIA IS NEXT!!!

Current live stream:
youtube.com/watch?v=jOXDU8UTGnQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uzkQWWqJ3gI
prophecysigns.com/prophecy-sign-7
endtime.com/blog/prophecy-final-7-years-armageddon/
propheciesofrevelation.org/peacetreaty.html
emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/?view=1
hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow it's fucking nothing literally nothing is wrong with earthquakes they're completely natural.

Reminder that a lot of San Franscisco is basically built on sand and will be utterly BTFO just like the 1989 loma prieta earthquake soon.

There seems to be a rash of them lately. Could mean something big is coming.

R I N G O F F I R E
I
N
G

O
F

F
I
R
E

California will soon descend into the ocean along with all it's degeneracy and decadence.

I'd love to see your face in the middle of a 7.2 quake when you're shitposting "it's nothing I'm fine!" while your legs are crushed by cement blocks.

>just south of California
>just
Look at a map
Also it's not going to happen. Even if it does most people will be fine. We're prepared for earthquakes.

I don't know what happened. Jews did it.

I really do hope it takes out San Francisco they're the worst part of California every person there is a fucking prude

IT'S GETTING BOUNCY

Whatever happens. Never forget Jews did it.

WEW LAD

I hope it takes out Jewfornia too.

Why does this livestream look like it's the end of days.

kek the stream music

battle of the tectonic plates

Hope the salvi victims try getting help from mexico so the world can see how hateful mexicans are

best. live. stream. ever.
>bom bom bom bo bo bom bom bom
>tam tam tam tatam tam
This must be fucking OGRE!!!
kek

Was the "Sun is causing earthquakes" right again?

right? SNIBBENNINGS!!! :D :D :D

Kek this music.

#Notallearthquakes

we're in a epic journey xD

yea i think its strange how frequently theyve been happening

LEARN TO SWIM

LEARN TO SWIM

LEARN TO SWIM

LEARN TO SWIM

LEARN TO SWIM

LEARN TO SWIM

Down vote, the video owner is a cunt, wont let me post free speech.

why are Jews going to drown everyone.

banned me for calling out jews??? i thought this was America.

>Mark 13:8 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.

Praise Jesus brother. The time is near.

So far this is where earthquakes have happened on the ring of fire this year.

Let's predict where it strikes next.

Thank God.

Use this one it's spooky.
youtube.com/watch?v=uzkQWWqJ3gI

praise be to our father in heaven! take us home father!

>Protest to leave over trump presidency
>get earthquaked
The trump curse is truly real.

Cascadia subduction folks will learn to swim before year's end

It wont do shit.
Like always.

This soundtrack is pretty good, how do I download it?

>In case you don't know El Salvador is just...

In case you didn't care El Salvador is just...

FTTY

prophecysigns.com/prophecy-sign-7
endtime.com/blog/prophecy-final-7-years-armageddon/
propheciesofrevelation.org/peacetreaty.html

Matthew 24:8-13King James Version (KJV)

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him. "This, then, is how you should pray: "'Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.

We need to meme an earthquake into striking California.

HAIL KEK

>just south of California
wew lad this is next level shitposting

i am the rabbi.

Why are there Pseudo Jews discussing natural wind.
Sup Forums is a chaos board.

Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory forever and ever. Amen.

God bless you brother. This was an amazing message. My spirit feels lifted.

OH SHIT the Mexicans have started talking.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>tfw viewing this in mart

i just shart'd in my mart

day of the rake REEEEEEEE

*cough* YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK VOLCANIC ERUPTION *cough*

>yfw tens of millions die in California and Trump effectively wins the popular vote in a massive landslide

The tectonic Jew lives to obliterate.

>massive landslide

I see what you did there.

Correct the landscape plz go and stay go.

Unintentional, actually, but thanks for pointing it out.

>el Salvador is just south of California

Are you fucking kidding me? It's not even close

>ftw we all gonna die

a massive earthquake with a hurricane on the way

F

Guatemala here.

There was a really, really small tremor (definitely not even 3.0) like half a day ago, but that's that. And I'm in a city quite near the border with El Salvador.

Can any of you guys that believe in the flat earth paint the ring of fire on the flat earth map? I think we are into something

Not surprised since there alot of fat mexicans in south california

>7.2

meh, able to feel it, but anything below 8 is not really HAPPENING tier
Oh noes more 1-3m waves like in japan the other day, save me jeebus

THIS
H
I
S

Mexicans are bitching about trump and immigration laws and they have very tough immigration laws towards poor countries in south america.

great song. listening to that now 0_-

Undercooked pasta

I want an actual happening not this fake shit

fake

Where is the entry?

emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/?view=1

are you blind? it even makes it bold for you

This.
The Bible is always right.

it really is. it even talks about dinosaurs. how can they know about that?! #shocked

Even though I said a lot of bad things today as a blasphemer the Holy Bible still is true and even though I did many bad things today Jesus Christ is Lord even if I don't make it for my much speaking of a tongue like a serpent and sword drawn to my God only for me to impale myself. I repent. That quick. Unworthy of my apology being accepted I'll be happy to know the day of the Lord is coming and already is here. Even still. I have mental problems and I questioned God too much. I offended him, and I'm sure I wasn't the only one, and now, he's going to prove me more wrong and make me tremble more than I ever have before even more than the fly and I may just die. But even now I really don't know how real reality is as I am derealized from what I know to be consciousness. I'm dumb.

They are called the Behemoths. They are in there. Even talks about the long necks.

>(((Natural)))

oh fuck, they got you good huh?

Sweet, I live in California but I hope it'll take out a good chunk of the liberals here.

Calfag here pls send aid

bamp

I mean I'm all for the Cali hate, but do you guys realize how fucked our economy would be if they got hit by the big one?

Thanks for the flag

Same

GET IN, user

easy bro my dick can only get so erect

Why would there be cement blocks near my legs?

California costs money. It needs to go.

We'd have thousands of years of warning.

More likely is The Big One, and Cascadia is going to get fuuuuuucked.

Yeah, but recall that Bush became hugely popular after 9/11.

California would probably go red if Trump did a good job with disaster relief.

>tfw middle of tectonic plate
>tfw LUCKY COUNTRY

Yup

hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php?

Earthquakes happen all the time faggots

Thanks for sparing me senpai

The moons looking freaky tonight and there's this thing next to it. This cam isn't very good at pics of the moon, it looks much more odd irl and has an orange tint

take another pic

That was taken more than an hour ago. I seen it from the town centre and thought no way was it real, came to the conclusion it was a light on a scaffold on top of a building. Got to the seafront and almost peed myself when I seen it was real. I'll go back out now but that was taken over an hour ago