Why don't you guys support the military?

Why don't you guys support the military?
It's 1000x more respectable than being a sit at home neet cuck.
plus
>65k towards college
>nearly free medical for the rest of your life
>teaches discipline
Tell me Sup Forums, why aren't you in the military?

I have a medical condition that disqualifies me from service. Otherwise, I would consider joining.

went army reserve and now i just shit post on pol all day
should have went active

bump

The only people who are actively anti military are faggots that misplace distaste for foreign policy ( get active and change it you civvie bitch ) onto armed forces as a whole.

>not joining Trump's Army
>not serving your country, teaming up with Russiabros to kill Mudslimes

I'm enlisting as soon as Trump is inaugurated.

>get paid $3.25 an hour to have people yell at you

I already have a plan for what I wanted to do with my life and I did it. Most of the kids I went to highschool with who joined the military were losers with no ambition. The military was a good thing for them because it laid out everything for them and made it so they didn't have to make any decisions regarding their life. I think dumb people largely gravitate toward the military, or those who have very little ambition.

What's the reserve like, is it the weekend warrior shit, I was considering while I'm in college before going legit.

I've been in the USAF for the last 3 years. I spent 8 years in the Army before this. The Air Force is the comfy life, but it's PC to the point of absolute absurdity. There have been times it's made me want to fucking switch branches and either go back to the Army, or even go through basic training all over again, and join the fucking Marines.

If anyone here is considering the Air Force, be a fucking Aircraft Maintenance guy. Them and Security Forces are the only 2 jobs in the Air Force that aren't full of a bunch of PC nu-male faggots.

>65k towards college
my college is already free, retard

>respecting the army of the cannibal pedo kikecult

No.

Yeeeeeeees, join the military goyim and fight the enemies of Israel.

high amount of minorities
AUG service rifle
they employ women
I don't believe Australia is worth protecting (hopefully yet)

This is a shill thread

Easy paycheck.

All the commercials make it look hard or like you're a hero for joining. Don't kid yourself, it's just menial labor. You'll spend most of your time learning to skate, playing video games, finding a comfy position to sleep in the duty van, pretending to be busy, and yelling at all the E-3's under you for not doing your job too.

Looking for a steady job for a few years? Join the Navy.

I don't trust the vaccines. You ever see that koth episode? Fuck walrus vaccines

you'll do it for free IF you ever get married.

>those who have very little ambition
I guess you've never heard of 'Generals' have you?

not everything is a shill thread you newfag i bet you don't even know what it means

I wish I could. I would do it alll over again in a heartbeat.

E5 in the Navy here with one more year.
6 years were fun, saw a lot of the world and met some cool friends forever. But the political bullshit has driven me out, so I'm gonna take the gi bill and go to college in Japan.

Also I've been slowly redpilling people on my ship on shit, lots of fun.

wow, I never heard of an Army guy going AF. Most Army guys I knew who were prior service went into the Marines to see more action.

After hundreds of racemixing/pol BTFO/drumpf posts, a lone military recruiter manning a straightforward "please join us" thread is practically quaint.

You don't think Trump will fix things concerning politics?

Not in the military, especially the navy. First they got rid of ratings, then they started allowing Transgenders. The women I work with are fucking shitty, always complaining, so I can't even begin to imagine how bad the trannies will be.

A bunch of the new guys coming in are huge fucking twats. It's turning into a hugbox.

>muhreens see more action

LOL what a fucking mistake.

Why is pepe in a cuck shed

>Teaches discipline
Yeah if you're white. I was actually bluepilled before I enlisted... the amount of affirmative action for females is astounding.. and the favoritism the senior hispanic staff have for younger Hispanics makes me sick... The number of kids I see openly admit they joined not for love of U.S. but simply to get their clan here made me realized why we need the wall...

Nah senpai, you're fucked if your superior handling you is of a different race. They're quite biased as to who they listen to when your squad starts checking on each other.

Might consider joining the reserves now that Trump is pres.

If Hillary had won I would be mocking you right now.

I'm not against it, in the event I don't get a job a year out of college I plan to join. I'd rather be doing something than living like my NEET friend has the past two years..

also any advice to make my friend not be a NEET is helpful.

>Tell me Sup Forums, why aren't you in the military?

Trumps not in office yet.

I'm fairly sure I'm too old by now.

etc.

You don't feel that serving honorably warrants citizenship? At least for the person doing it.