Hey guys I took a quick nap in 2003 and only just woke up... can anybody give me a run down on wtf is going on

Hey guys I took a quick nap in 2003 and only just woke up... can anybody give me a run down on wtf is going on.

You're in hell.

Memes

The guy from home alone 2 is president

>nap

I put so many hours into that game in middle school...

You're in thr timeline where the Marxists succeeded in warping America into a terrible hellhole where offending someone is as easy as saying the word "him" instead of "xzim"

On the bright side youre also in the timeline where God Emperor Trump is going to Make America Great Again. Let us all press F to pay respect to our brethren whom had the misfortune of entering hilldog's timeline.

SA2 is now out on PC. Also, Steam is popular.

No news on Half-life 3 yet, go back to sleep.

Race war started in 2011. Shoot any niggers and pakis that you come across.

>it will never be the mid 00's again
>George W. Bush will never be your president again
>you will never live in a time before social media again or smartphones again
>you will never play ps2 and listen to Tool again

man I miss the early 2000's. Comfy times. Everything started to suck around 2008

Agree completely. 2008 was all downhill. Things are pretty sweet now, though. 2016 is my best year since 2003

I miss that game so much ;_; I dont even know why....

My decade was the 90's. For me, everything went to shit ~2002.

It's more about youth than the decade. And since I'm guessing I'm about 10 years older than you are, spoiler alert, it only gets worse.

same. Being the final days of the Obama presidency and the dawn of Trump Empire feels like waking up from a bad dream

really? I always figured hitting 30 would be good. I guess not

>you will never live in a time before social media again or smartphones again

no wait, he missed HL2.
Play that and the associated episodes, then go back to bed

I feel you, man

I took a quick nap in 1994... when did Lametendo make a GayCube, and more importantly, why the fuck is SEGA making Sonic games for them?

It's good in some ways, terrible in many. Early 30's is when you start aging in all the bad ways. All of my friends are bald now; somehow I still have hair, thank fuck. Everybody but you (because you're on Sup Forums) is married with children, some are starting to divorce. You'll probably have some money and maybe even a house, but no one to share it with because 30-something women are all used-up parasites desperate to trick you into getting her pregnant so she never has to work again. Your family will start dying, or worse their brains turn to mush from shit like alzheimer's or dementia. You stare at them and remember when they were sharp, quick witted. You realize it's in store for you too. Video games and movies aren't as fun as they used to be, and you don't have as much time for them any way. People will tell you that you're viewing the world through rose-colored glasses. Maybe; but things are definitely different, and most of the changes are unwelcome. Even if you're a success, people will suggest that you're failing in all sorts of ways. "Why don't you have a house? A boat? A wife and kids? Why aren't you a manager? A CEO?" You mostly brush it off, but some of it stings. You wonder what life might have been like if you'd married that cute girlfriend from your early 20's. You look her up on facebook and she's happily married with 3 children. You realize she's the last person who ever loved you.

You go back to posting on Sup Forums.

I had that game on Dreamcast

We had 8 years of darkness, but now the light has come out.

>Hey guys I took a quick nap in 2003 and only just woke up... can anybody give me a run down on wtf is going on.

Reality has left the main sequence. Evidence: Airships are coming back.

Why is unknown. May have to do with the phenomenon known as "meme magic" and "Kek"

RUNNING AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND

Sonics arms became blue.

>I took a quick nap in 1994... when did Lametendo make a GayCube, and more importantly, why the fuck is SEGA making Sonic games for them?

Protip: Don't search for information on Sonic or Sonic fandom.

You - You're better off not knowing, brother.

>Everything started to suck around 2008
accurate, the public discussion wasn't so degenerate back then

What is the absolute point of airships when regular planes are a much better option?

I would imagine cost. Airplanes are extremely expensive, especially in terms of fuel. Dirigibles use far less.

>le decade was good because muh nostalgia maymay
2000's were shit
>got picked on in school daily
>shitty pop music was played nonstop
>Bush helped fuck up he middle east
>computers were slow as hell

You died my delicious maple friend.

Damn dude...

same bros, I honestly wish smartphones and social media were not a thing. I started HS in 2008 and I think that's when FB and smartphones started to become mainstream. I noticed it. I've noticed socializing and the general atmosphere of socializing change. I've seen all these societal habbenings and truly wish I was born a little bit earlier than when I was.

On a side note, Sup Forums and 420chan are literally the only places in my life where I've found people who share my feels like this, with you anons

>be 29.
>read this shit.

Goddamn it fuck you to hell you fagoot.

I love chao garden, why the fuck did sega never release anything like it after

Does anybody have a screencap of what
was? Totally missed it.

Well there you go, still up

well sonic fandom sure has changed a ton

Moot is kill and now the owner of 2chan runs this site

>just woke up

We had two monkeys and an orangutan as president