We've been warned

have we been warned Sup Forums ?
link to previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M7csGNrry9M
youtube.com/watch?v=wusGIl3v044
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>marked

Did you not already realize that our government is beyond repairable?

>marked

We all have to die sometime.
>implying anime isn't real

>>implying anime isn't real
no, but one of the latest major gets just banned it.
>marked

To kill a monster, you must become a monster

The answer why they cant get is there are too many of us, and it would take years for some government faggots to even plan a way to take anyone out.let alone isolate anyone in particular.

Everyone on this site is Anonymous. IF you dont know what that means then this isnt the place for you.

>marked, marked, marked

>Everyone on this site is Anonymous.

No we are not. We have IP identifyers which even if you route around can be traced to you. Your provider can be checked and your address got and probably also the MAC address of the computer you use. It might say user but it is not to those who want to find out.

>we r lejun

MARKED

yea, so they find you and me and 300k other people. Then send out 3 agents a piece to figure out if we are worth looking at, then send info to even more people to be looked over. Then stalk you in order to find dirt to take you away OR learn your habits and make a plan to off you without too many questions.

How many years and millions of people would that take in order to git all teh marked men.

Anonymous is a bum rush, not anonymity. fucking newfag.

Better to die standing up for righteousness than die on my knees a fucking coward, what are they made of kevlar, release the user ip list and letsa get this party started, this crusade may the one TRUE INFINITE CREATOR steady my hands while I aim, and free these monsters from this dimension, and if we save just 1 child it was worth it. Godspeed anons i love you all.

Is `man cave` anal talk?

300k? You talk shit. Call me newfag all you want as it will disguise my true age nicely.

The true NEET welcomes being v&

GUUUYYSSSS I JUST THOUGHT OF A THING
>GUUUYYSSSS I JUST THOUGHT OF A THING

Remember before election, someone hacked into this bus site Podesta used to book a lot of travel, the same day his twitter was hacked?

SOMEONE there has screenshots of some of his travel logs

LETS LOOK AT THAT
sadly I don't have any of those pics.

posthing this here because i dont see any new ewopizzagate threads since the slide

Plus. I live in Japan. Cops to civilian ration is ridiculously high. It is perfectly legal in Japan to be taken by the police for 28 days without arrest or contact with the outside world for even minor offences. I could be removed quite quickly if they wanted. Not that I expect that.

how do I say "you just got your shit pushed in" in moonspeak

The state isn't an all-powerful, omnipotent entity

If there is ultra secret kill squads, they have to keep their numbers super small and go after only the most valuable of targets (anyone seen Assange lately btw) They can't just go around killing Sup Forums shitposters

Even one of the guys on the Bin Laden raid was a huge faggot about it, bragging to everyone in sight, and even wrote a book. People would talk, especially now that you can leak stuff confidentially online. So if it is a thing, its a really fucking small thing

>stalk you to learn your habits
Oh fug I hope the agent assigned to me likes watching me jack off 3x a day

This is why we need a commited few to be MGTOW

you have no family or relationships to be blackmailed by

you spend you time becoming a super intelligent monk who understands the world and can stop these people and spread the redpill by becoming teachers, journalists and leaders

sounds like a bunch of shit. the jew's power structure is largely illusory.

you're nowhere near anonymous here.
you're quasi-anonymous in that you don't know who I am and I don't know who you are.
but that's fixed with two NSLs, one to Sup Forums and one to your ISP.
you are not anonymous unless you've taken the steps necessary to protect your identity.
and i know with a high degree of certainty that you haven't taken those steps.

SURE SMELLS LIKE DEMORALIZATION SHILLING IN HERE YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

>implying it's easy or even feasible to bring down a yuge team of autists scattered around the world

He's right that this isn't an anime though, people in power don't just send secret predator drones to hundred of thousands of people's houses because they're investigating a conspiracy.

>these people bring down people like Bin Laden like it's nothing
>implying it didn't take ten years before the military found him hiding in plain sight and these faggots will never stop taking the credit

>implying Bin Laden wasn't an actor

See that captcha over there? ----->

That's run by google, who collects their tracking cookies and who tells Sup Forums it's ok to post because you're a verified human.

They know when and what you post.

By the way, it took me 14 times to verify this captcha because they hate my post. So many store fronts and street signs.
"Anonymous" kek.

TOO MANY OF US, DUMBASS. They touch one of us, they touch all of us. And there are too many people from too many walks of life to make that easily stick to little benefit. We bum-rush this to glory.

>marked

Not if I turn on incognito browser on google chrome.

Checkmate, satanists.

>implying they got Bin Laden when they say they did.

"habeas corpus" is a very very old legal term that literally translates to "show me the body".

Rumor for 10 years was that Bin Laden was is very poor health and died and the body was kept on ice for way too long. With all the internet and all, there isn't one verifiable video or photograph of Bin Laden after the war started (there are some fakes that don't pass biometric analysis with pre-war known photos).

But Sup Forums is anonymous :v

you're not anonymous, if you think that you are beyond saving.

TOO MANY PEOPLE

SAGE FOR BEING THAT FUCKING RETARDED

of coarse we have, before any of this even surfaced.
Now they are warned, fuck them. If I have to, I will take on the entire system personally RAMBO AINT GOT SHIT ON ME, THEY'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD AAHAHHAHHAHHAAAAAHAHHAH

Getting your insider pals to off one or two people: no problem. Even one or two per year: no problem.

Getting them to off dozens or hundreds: not happening. Some will start to get afraid of being caught and then the blades start to turn around.

Where can we talk to fellows, organize, and keep contingency documents so when we do get taken out others can step into place

marged XDDD

....I would only do this and go full ham if I never get a at wife or something

Until then I watch you all and play out scenarios, if I were an agent I'd take me in to become one of their own before any damage is done, or just set up to give the "nothing to lose guy" what he wants

Obviously. That is why most of them joined the force in the first place.

Oy vey goy don;t worry about this and just continue on with your day..That fucking retard acts like some of us are awaiting death with a smile.

ok buddie

>By the way, it took me 14 times to verify this captcha because they hate my post.

That's enough Sup Forums for you. Take your meds.

Pls mark me too! Oh and include me and my reaction toon in the epic screencap pls

Redditfags are way more markable. No further explanation needed.
If anyone is first to go, it's the ones that require the least work.
Not that I think there is much to this..

All marked.

If these guys couldn't do it, trust me we can't either.
Know the truth and if you have nothing to lose go public about it
>youtube.com/watch?v=M7csGNrry9M

I thought pizzagate was bullshit like every other bullshit happenings , but this actualy got media attention as fake news .... i think after a million wrongs Sup Forums is finaly right

If I disappear we are marked.

I post everyday. I'll make sure to use this trip at least once. Let a buddy know to post here if you go missing.

What did they want to do killl millions of random neckbeards who seen something about pizza gate?

They don't and won't. They might go after the major influencers though.

What do people mean by "marked" ?

Just saying they have you written down, name on the list, will find out who you are?

As likely as that can be, im skeptic just because of the obvious shilling in all pizzagate threads, this could easily just be another lazy derail scare tactic thing.

And because i wrote this, yeah yeah i know
>marked

To be V& or otherwise fucked with... like Kanye for example

*marks you* heh.. nothing personnel

>why are you still alive
dumbest question ever.

>mfw normally I'd make a joke and make fun of the fbi or insult them but its 2016 and I actually don't want to get v&

because the government can exterminate tens of thousands of people without anyone kicking up a storm....

Deserved. Make my death as painless as possible if you can

I GOT AVAST PRO.
THOSE GUYS WILL NEVER GET ME, NEVER.

LETS BRING THEM DOWN Sup Forums FUCKING ILLUMINATIS LET'S BRING THEM DOWN

HAAA IM IN CHARGE HERE, THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

HELP M-...

But anyone can get that data by just looking and researching online it are not whistle blowers who still have information to leak , its already out there

>see that captcha over there?

These people tend to hold grudges.

>doing the right thing has consequences so we should do nothing instead

doesn't matter, they moved their operations somewhere else by now.

>MMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAARKKKEEDD

someone mentioned hindi in the other thread, shits so fucking cash

Have you heard how radicalized the alt-right has become?

I fear one of them might take care of it...

I think most people would draw the line at child rape and I am sure many people would gladly die if meant a Cabal of rich child rapist were brought to light. I know I would.

Even in this savage country where not just child rape but infant rape is the highest in the world will burn a pedophile alive if he is discovered and the community can get their hands on him.

>

Destroying a movement usually works three ways:

1. Take out major influencers.
2. Put new influencers that divide the movement.
3. Demoralize by making the cause seem hopeless and ridiculous.

This thread is no. 3.

This stuff is blowing up through twitter and youtube. 300k isn't out of the realm of possibility at all.

They would have to kill a lot of people at this point. Too many not to be noticed.

However, it would be easier to just shut down places such as Sup Forums, which is the one thing that has has me questioning whether it is real. I assume that if we were really getting close to uncovering something as big that implicates billionaires and members of the government, Sup Forums would suddenly cease to exist.

Although they did shut down Pizzagate on Reddit, and now that Reddit CEO has been caught up in controversy, Reddit is on shaky ground... Coincidence?

This. You know how many posts I've made about something only to have that same something pop up in the capcga

I'm not talking store fronts here. Airplanes.

If Trump "Has a heart attack" or just generally gets suicided, there will be a civil war. No one will stand idly by while ((they)) kill Trump

If all this stuff is true can't we be doing them a favor by displaying their opposition in plain view?

youtube.com/watch?v=wusGIl3v044

Pizzagate is bigger than Sup Forums. If they were to shutdown this site we would (((immigrate))) to other #boards most likely 8 which is way more into this investigation than the dumb-asses on here anyway.

The can of shits been opened, and it cant be shut now by punching our asian overlord in the financial dick.