Happy native genicide day

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fox_and_the_Grapes
youtube.com/watch?v=HgT4zPIxryE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's he's unoriginal as fuck.

My white mother's cooking is so good his credit score would go up.

he seems to have a vague understanding of what white people eat but his only real-world examples are the grotesque processed junk that they sell at his bodega

Wasn't Thanksgiving a day where the quit fighting each other for once, and just ate together in one feast? Every other day could be NA genocide day, but not Thanksgiving.

I just had an all-white Thanksgiving and the only thing that came out of a can was the yams. Only because my grandma wanted to help cook and she loves those things for some reason.

>mock white families
>blacks have no concept of families to mock

every fucking thanksgiving
>let's be racist to prove race doesn't exist and that you can't be racist to white people

Aren't most black thanksgivings held in prison?

no they killed native americans after native americans gave them the tips to survive the pilgrims said thanks and killed there entire race

I always find these sort of things rather sad. They are so desperate to hurt white people so they have to create some horrendous strawman to facilitate their inferiority complex.

>kfc has a white guy on it
>ainsley harriet is the only nigger with a cooking show
>every fucking product features white people

Whites are so much fucking better at cooking.

Thanks for Uncle Bens, I guess.

But not on thanksgiving.

>going to Walmart on the 23rd to just watch
>an old elderly couple, at least 90 walking in the store
>one is pushing the cart while the other is on a walker
>they ask what turkey to get for their 14 member family
>they also want a ham
>they only have a little 10 pounder in there
>tell them to at least get a 16 pounder at the very least
>they say thank you
>look at the shopping list
>it is extremely vague with it only saying "corn" or "potatoes"
>NO mention of sizes
>when I leave the store I wonder if they could even carry the turkey
>feel bad the rest of the day
Fuck families who leave everything to the elderly, like this niggers family probably does

lol

Blacks don't even know what the words thanks or giving mean

Really made me think.

>implying there's anything wrong with kraft mac and cheese

Thanksgiving with black families

And aunt jemimahs

>genocide

>tfw literally had my family hold hands and said thanks for genociding the savages

It got quite the laugh.

They fail at everything in life. They can't even be good at being racist

PRAISE KEK!!!
Fuck Kraft though...

trips of truth

> blacks have no concept of families to mock

The easiest way to make yourself feel better about something you don't have / can't get is to belittle it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fox_and_the_Grapes

>not getting a butterball turkey
Fake and gay

None of the individuals posting #ThanksgivingWithWhiteFamilies on social media did any of their own Thanksgiving cooking. When their moms and grandmothers are gone, they will be the ones eating out of cans.

SHEIT MAN AIN'T A TURKEY JUST A FANCY CHIK'N?

RACE WAR NOW

Black family Thanksgiving....

and now we will have father provide a few words of thanks for this occasion....

"silence"

>What did he mean by this?
It's just Sup Forums (and by that I mean shills) wishing they were black again.

Kek

My dad grew up in a huge foster family in the midwest with like 14 kids. A ton of them were full on Cherokee.

Im a semi-old fag now, but I have a bunch of Injun cousins, aunts, etc. None of them - not a single one - talks like this or gives a fuck about social justice. They are actually pretty based and self effacing, always cracking jokes about their indian blood

The alcohol thing is completely true, and a few of them are dumpster fires with missing teeth and shit, but they are all way better then twitter snowflakes, delusional nigs and beans. In fact, I got a happy thanksgiving email from one of my cousins today. & Im white as hell

you can tell a nigger is salty as fuck when he starts bringing up shitty food memes

>killed there entire race
Nope, I live around a lot of natives. We actually would have done something right if we wiped them all out, now we have to deal with their alcoholism and reservations. At least not all of them are shitlords.

I've never seen anyone eat a Thanksgiving meal like this. Maybe I'm just privileged because I'm white. Is this what black people think a white family does on Thanksgiving because its projection of black families pretending they are white?

I just don't understand it. Even trailer trash don't eat like this on turkey day.

>Get completely and utterly decimated in foreign conquest
>Cultural identity and tradition of your people all but raped into non existence
>The legacy of you and your people is to be the people who lost so hard they got put on wildlife reservations
I'd drink too desu

What can you be thankful for if you're on food stamps?

more like
>live like literal cavemen
>hadn't invented the wheel or domesticated animals
>constantly at war with other tribes
>white people come and say "hey we wanna buy your land"
>we say "ok go ahead" top kek stupid whites think they can own the land
>get tons of disease that kills off a large population
>the rest of us get rekt over time
>tfw the natives that stuck with the white man got moved ahead technologically faster than imaginable.

This is your friendly reminder that if we didn't take over their land and wreck their shit someone else would have. They were good with the land and animals but were basic as fuck and easily manipulated.

You cab be thankful that by the grace of God white people don't let you starve

>Implying this guy knows how to get his credit report

"Shieeet, Warden Johnson, you done outdid yourself with dis here feast!"

There is literally nothing wrong with Kraft dinner

They drink because they only started farming a few hundred years before Europeans arrived so the genes for alcoholism weren't selected against for long enough.

Early Agrarian societies were terrible because very few people had the constitution to live on so much fucking grain and alcohol and many had to just die to make this diet liveable.

>native americans giving tips to an already super developed agricultural civilization

I guess the native americans are why all those farming white land owners in africa were so successful too right

What a fucking nigger. We had farm grown Turkey, fresh mixed vegetables, homemade stuffing and homemade mashed potatoes and homemade biscuts with gravy. What did this coon have? Fried Chicken? Canned Cranberry Sauce?

you're too generous, probably a little crack to subside the hunger pangs

No, they're held when they get the Jewish judge.

>black thanksgiving= white american food
>white thanksgiving= poor people's food
I don't understand these memes at all

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=HgT4zPIxryE