Will Jill Stein's fundraiser actually ruin Trump? If it does. I will hunt her down

Will Jill Stein's fundraiser actually ruin Trump? If it does. I will hunt her down.

JILL IS ---___(((NOT)))___--- FOR BULLYING YOU FUCKING ANIMAL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sure you will

if it happens I hope war follows

need a rule 34 on Jill Stein

No. Michigan has already recounted the results and found them accurate.

She's just trying to pull a Bernie Sanders and scam a lot of money out of gullible liberals.

Based Jill is just taking liberal gibs

Unlikely, since she already said Trump was a better option than Hillary.
This means it's one of two things:
>Jill ((((((((Stein)))))))) bumming money off dumb libcucks
>She knows Hillary might have done some election rigging, so it would BTFO Shillary even harder if it were exposed

Clinton conceded. Her rigged fundraiser (soros is paying for the whole thing) means nothing.

I've been thinking, it's more likely to make her even more of a laughing stock in the long run. Will probably hurt her and the Green Party in 4 years time.

All it will do is expose DNC rigging; otherwise, this shit would have been initiated already by Hillary's camp. Jill is just trolling hard and playing, quoting user, 8D Dungeons and Dragons chess

Please God let at least 2 of these be true

JILL STEIN 2020
BAN ALL ANIME

Jill is fleecing gullible fools for cash, the DNC doesn't want to push a recount, Hillary doesn't want to push a recount, and in the end nothing will come from it.

>Jill Stein
>Greens
>Managing to accomplish anything

Pick zero, because the Greens and Stein are fucking morons.

Eww, but yeah it's needed.

Your IP address has been logged.

Have a nice Thanksgiving.

>Following the assassination of Jill Stein in 2017 by an anime loving weaboo the JILL STEIN 2020 Act has passed congress, banning all anime.

Shadman did a Loli thing, but I'm not really into that, and you shouldn't be either.

do not bully the shad

I already called dibs on Neganing the bitch if she fucks shit up

No, it's just a money grab.
DoJ has already said this is a waste of time

Fuck off you have nothing on him.

No, because this...

>Jill is actually /ourgirl/
She totally torpedoed Hillary's campaign in the last month prior to election for ONE reason, to avoid WW3. She may not have influence over many, but she does have influence over undecideds, so everyone she steered towards Trump was huge.

>Hillary conceded and has essentially blown the entire campaign up, so she can go off and live in peace. She understands there will never be 38 states and 2/3 of house and senate that'll vote to abolish EC, and she understands that regardless of pop vote, she got her ass royally kicked in the EV. She also knows that Michigan has already conducted their informal recount which shows a clear cut Trump win which makes the rest of the argument pointless. So in the end, Hillary knows she lost, her staff has moved on, her donors have moved on, the democratic party have moved on, and Trump has moved on.

So what hasn't? Jill Stein, but she's /ourgirl/?

This is a fundraising scam, but for politicians it's for whatever reason acceptable. She will use the money, but it'll never be used towards recounting this election that the only two parties who matter have accepted.

There's a reason Hillary hasn't come out and supported it. There's also a reason that there's a Tuesday deadline coming that Jill cannot possibly meet.

She's just using liberal butthurt to make some cash, which further solidifies her as /ourgirl/. She knows there will never be a recount.

can u cucks stop being so hysterical about this?

even if they manage to get a recount which is highly unlikely do you think trump and the republicans will just sit there and roll their thumbs? they will demand recounts in states that were close wins for hillary and audits in states like California because of illegals

Second.

If true this makes me even more attracted to Jill than I already am.

Whenever I see "Donation", I smell money laundering.

This is it, if you go to her sight its just contributing to her candidacy, it even says all they can and will do is pledge to demand a recount and they may not get it. The amount of money for legal fees is absurd as well, basically, steins campaign and the green party just got 4.5 million to ask the states to recount even though it's unnecessary and probably won't happen. Michigan is all paper and already meticulously verified the results, really think their going to throw out 10k+ trump ballots? And no, this isn't a secret plan to expose Hilary and dnc fraud, it's just Stein trying to get money and get her name remembered

Kek

Agreed on principle, will remain skeptical about her being our girl but that's not relevant

Kek confirms!
PRAISE KEK!!!

This is just a money laundering operation. Look at how it is going up consistently throughout the day and right. This is just backdooring the money to avoid contribution limits.

Not even questionable, she spent the last couple months before the election waging war on everything Hillary stood for. She was also very active in linking Wikileaks emails.

She absolutely helped Trump. To what extent is unknown cuz she's a hardly supported 3rd party woman, but yeah. She absolutely helped.

It doesn't even get around them, it specifically stated you can only donate 2700, if it was some sort of super PAC it wouldn't matter but it's the Stein campaign

She dropped out of contention for the presidency when she conceded. She's literally not a contender any more.

>being attracted to money-grubbing kikes

end oneself

no she's just tryna get paid

I know she helped trump, I've followed her for a while and found her a good help but I think it was just an enemy of my enemy scenario. Of coarse if your green and on pol then she is your girl

Liberals are the easiest, most desperate retards to scam on the planet. She's taking full advantage of them. #TrumpWon

Jill is fleecing dumbass libcucks out of millions of dollars. I think I love her.

>She's a vegan
How can anyone be a vegan? Vegetarianism I understand (at least health and diet wise) but with veganism you might as well just eat nothing.

Milking out those last drops of salty tears from desperate liberals

Dafuq i even love her more

>shouldn't

I dont understand why Jill wants a recount. Didnt she halfway admit she preferred Trump over Hilary in a lesser of two evils situation? Why is she suddenly doing this?

is there a version of that image that isnt pepe

Jews have no sense of right or wrong

It would be funny if Stein somehow got Hilldog into the presidency then she faded out into obscurity. It would be the second time this year Clinton out-Jewed a Jew and honestly if she pulls that off I wonder if maybe we shouldn't want her in charge after all.

She will win in 2020, kek predicted it in the 9 post.

That being said, if all 3 states swing after a recount, it calls the entire election into question.

>really really shouldn't

Kek be praised.

check'd

>Wisconsin commissioner and professor of computer science and engineering comes out and says hey guess what, these are optical scan machines
>They can't be hooked up to the Internet
>You'd have to manipulate and hack every machine, in every county
>Liberals: HURR MUH RUSSIANS INTERWEB HACKERS

Let the hypocrites go broke I don't care. Let them waste their money on a false hope.

Why

idk, I like the aesthetic of a sad, lithe catholic girl grinding on a dick

is that so wrong?

No user, no it's not wrong

How much you want to bet Jill (((Stein))) has ulterior motives for taking all this cash?

just go to shadmans website

Because Hillary is the one who did the rigging? Do you seriously think Russia somehow hacked paper ballots to make Trump win?

Her fundraiser is fake. People have already figured out that the donations increase at a set rate regardless of the time of day.

Spread this you faggots. They are trying to steal the election.

ok guy

It won't change anything. MI ALREADY did a recount and Trump was still leading. For Trump tp be knocked out he'd have to lose all three states and that's just not possible. Furthermore Hilary conceded, not sure if she can even become prez anymore (someone clarify this for me).

I only regret that we didn't think of doing a crowdfunding for a recount ourselves. Could have made mad dollars.

You can concede and then rescind it. Gore did it in 2000. But in this case it's pointless even the DNC is trying to tell people to ignore it, because they don't want a recount.

Yep

Soros owns the fucking voting machines via stock majority in the companies. The only thing anybody will find will be DNC shenanigans.

Jill Stein 4D chess:
>collect free shekels
>spend less than 5% of shekels on some kind of vote audit to catch DNC cheating
>split party, gain new voters
>become the new DNC