Congo Dandies

Hey guys,

I found this documentary on jewtube. Its about a bunch of stupid poor Africans buying $3000 dollar suits, just to look the best while they live in object poverty.

Enjoy.

youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A

Other urls found in this thread:

watchseriesonline.info/ross-kemp-extreme-/season-5/episode-1/44987.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE

Dandy as fuck

I watched that earlier today. I can kind of understand why they do it, but on the other hand, when they put their families in second place to a pair of shoes, I got kinda mad.

Fuck off with your RT shit.

i kno rite? blm less then a suit lmao

>niggers unable to show financial responsability
anything new?

Ever bought an iPhone?

You do it too.

they do the same in the US

They do it in the US too.
It's called bling.
Although bling might actually have a practical use if you're a criminal

This shit is so old

I saw that video a few days ago. At first I thought it was pretty neat, but later on in the documentary they admit it's stupid. You live dirt poor, and the money you get you blow on some early 20th century bright suits?

But it's a shot of confidence for them. They live in the Congo for Christ's sake.

This too, in poverty the average dindu will blow his entire check on designer clothes and weed

Niggers aren't raised with common sense and reasoning power.

The kids are like

>''wtf is wrong with you nigga''

Cute to be honest

My friend also sent me it. Really funny, these guys must be so insecure and want power to live like that.

nigger kicks at harmless dog @ 5:30

they are laughing because they know he will be lunch later that day for the other nogs.

They are so funny

Maybe they're poor because they buy $3000 suits?

>mfw I will never be this dandy and I don't even live in a shit-ass African mudhole

I don't get, what is your point?

I like it.

I think this is the first time I've witnessed cannibalism

neat, can't believe I still have firsts after all these years

>object poverty
'merica

Africa is an entire continent full of firsts for humanity.

I've noticed that blacks are more prone to status seeking behavior than other races. It doesn't matter how they acquire their status/wealth, it only matters that they have it.

How did you miss that moderate rebel from Syria eating the heart of ebil gubbmint soilder?

OH EM GEE HE MAKEE DAS SOOTE OV FANCY MATTEEREEAL MAKE MY DEAD CHOLERA-BABBY MOH TOLERABBLE

This is just normal nigger behaviour here.
They will buy the most expensive clothes and cars, while living in shacks.

>mfw you slip in dogshit and get it all over suit
>mfw your life savings is destroyed

Why the fuck would a kid need shoes after a lifetime of being barefoot and growing callouses on their feet? You ever been out in a real rural area? It makes no sense to make fucking SHOES a priority when all these people need is clean water and food. Worse than the TOMS guy.

This is what black people do here too. They buy ridiculously expensive cars and clothes yet live in the most impoverished areas possible and rely on heavy government subsidies whereas white people generally live in nicer areas with more expensive houses and buy cars that are within their means.

goddamn that chanting i couldn't watch it they're literally chanting and sounding exactly like monkeys.

that's the most accurate description of the sounds tehy were making as he was walking though the market howling monkey calls.

I indulge in "lolita" fashion and its similar to "La Sape" in many aspects. We buy expensive dresses to look cute and elegant. Sometimes we have meet ups, too. I assume most of the girls who participate in said fashion are just poor college students, not section 8 housing poor.

>leftists claim to hate capitalism and try to "help" blacks
>yet blacks do nothing but sustain capitalism through their rampant materialism any time they get a bit of money

pottery

These are just stereotypes and it's rarely ever true. You really think some nigger working part time at Wendy's is going to own a fucking Bentley instead of blowing that money on weed and chicken? I've lived amongst them and the only times I saw a poor nog with a rich car is when it was stolen and they were caught that same day. Living off hand outs is true and spending money stupidly is also true, but to think that the nig could just buy and own a luxury car? That's retarded and doesn't happen in real life.

I hope you're asian because that shit looks retarded on white women

Faggot.

This is a cultural achievement!
I think Africa is on pace to be #1 in the world.
Now is time for all blacks in North America to return to the motherland.
Yes! Make Africa great again.

Makes me question why Michael Jordan should be receiving medals when people actually rob or murder over Air Jordan Nike Shoes which are made with slave labor.

AirJordanfags are an embarassment.

What is disposable income?

Deep down, every non-white knows whites are advanced beyond them by generation. Amazing how superficial and limited their ability to follow the ways of white people are. Like a 5 year old child.

tfw you'll never look as dandy as them

>object poverty
>object

Don't put them on a petal stool, they're a diamond dozen, you dumb cunt.

it doesn't have any agenda, it's just a documentary about weird African subculture

nigga where you been at

Dandy's living in poverty?

Thats not entirely true. I have seen all types of women(race and physique) look ridiculous, but the beauty is very much a novelty of a sort. Most people do not appreciate it, even when it's presented well.

I'm jealous that they can pull off loud colors.

> Shows that Africans, even when starving, don't use their money well.

> Shows black people emulating and admiring White culture for its superiority.

I love this.

Bump to keep this alive until i finish it. Looks like a cool watch

Dapper Dindu.webm

Yeah seen it. Cunts are fucked.

This is more Sup Forums approved viewing.

Old School Nazis in Finland, I mean Mongolia.
watchseriesonline.info/ross-kemp-extreme-/season-5/episode-1/44987.html

Honestly when RT does non political stuff it's interesting

flâneurs are wonderful

No, it just looks stupid on whites, like they are cosplaying as a Japanese girl

Dandy af got to admit

Africans sure can't part with their material status-seeking proclivities

Ill give a (you) eat a bag of dicks you worthless fucking libshit.

It's excessive to put clothing above their families or whatever but sapeurs seem like model citizens otherwise, keeping up their appearance and being a generally positive community force

well, in black culture actual wealth and shit like that doesnt matter, all that matters is you present an appearance of wealth

Llyodarius Christmasato

so /fa/ ar literally niggers?

Gotta admit, dude is rocking that look.

Hey retard it is 'abject' poverty not 'object' poverty.

Please try not to butcher the english language.

Actually they are cosplaying a Japanese girl cosplaying a European girl.

> yanks
> butching English language

> aluminium
> realise
> neightbourhood

t. not a dirty colonist

*neighbourhood
goddamnit

Human peacocks.

>Black males being hypermaterialistic to the point of self-destructiveness

Proof that you can take the dindu out of africa, but you can't take the africa out of the dindu.

I won't lie, though - those dudes are rockin' that shit.

I didn't even have to reply and you still made yourself look like a retard. Way to go Canada. Don't worry I will still pretend that your country doesn't have a snowboard instructor for a PM.

>quietly claps, nods

at least a nigga lookin' fresh 2 death

Honestly I see a lot of opportunity if that one guy can get his SAPEUR brand going. It might be hard to imagine but I can see a weird hipster off shoot for high end congo made clothes. Shit that sells for 1k a shirt that is "fair trade".

niggers don't possess the capacity for common sense or reasoning power. its deeper than upbringing

Based

the utter madman

I watched it when it came out. It's pretty revealing about the African brain and why Africa is doomed and will probably doom the rest of the planet.

I was about to buy an all yellow suit with a red bowtie but I'm going to bet all my money that you are way too fat to make anything, let alone that, look good on you.

Sounds pretty similar to the american way of life tho.

Yes, have you not been there before?

Is that guy eating a foot?

have 3000 dollars invest it in a suit

it explains a lot about the continent

abject poverty. not object poverty.

they are larping as white men

Holy fuck niggers are stupid. As a WASP this is extremely offensive to me, but at least they aren't squandering my tax dollars like the niggers here.

It's truly frightening how little self control they have over their instincts: peacocking, violence, theft, etc.

maybe they just want to have something nice for once in their fucking miserable lives

Newfag fuck off

>tfw no food but too dandy to give a fuck

Looks like he's working on the shin to me.

Everyone wants nice things. But instead of saving their money, investing in property, or tools, or a business, or basically the means to create wealth, niggers buy stupid shit that makes them look wealthy. It's not a splurge, it's suicidal mismanagement.

They are like this wherever they live.
In Africa it's $3000 suits, in America it's bling and rims and grillz and watches and ice and bullshit.

Their French sounds pretty good.

How is it that literal Africans speak better French than Haitians?

At least these guys actually look good. Their clothes fit and they look sharp, although maybe a bit ridiculous. They look ready to do business. US niggers will drop $1000 on an outfit and still look like SHIT.

at least they look cool unlike african americans who spend their months welfare check on generic sports shoes

This. It's amazing how much ethnics can spend on ridiculously ugly clothing. At least when a white man dresses like shit you can assume he got his attire at the supermarket for €50 and just does not give a shit, which is admirable in its own way

These people need a remarkable amount of drive, make huge sacrifices, and put a lot of effort, just to have enough money to buy these clothes.

I would say it's wasted money, but really, if they didn't have this passion, would they have enough drive and dedication to get the same amount of money, so they could spend it on meaningful things?

Would that guy have bought the plot of land instead of that pair of shoes, if without being a Sapeur he wouldn't have had the money in the first place?

They're being wasteful, but (exception made for those who didn't work for that money) if they weren't, they wouldn't even be ale to be so wasteful, so they'd still be in the same situation, minus the clothes and the lifestyle that, while absolutely stupid, it makes them happy.

I would also support this. Hell, they might even become fashion symbols and bring suits back into modern street life. It won't fix much, but it will make everything look better. And, maybe it will drive out the gay jewish fashion cartels