Called my coous8ns bf a nigger

Is he a nigger?

I like where this is going.

And now your cousin is furiously fucking her bf, all 9 inches

Someone's got to do it

haha smooth move, exlax!

Hes white

WTF user...

But congrats on your sister not being a coal burner.

What I've learned this year is that the perceptions of close family and friends comes to be one that views you as fringe, lacking credibility, childish, and borderline insane.

This is particularly true of the wives of relatives, the "in law" types, who really just look to drive wedges etc... they ensure that your relatives are discouraged from even considering certain ideas... and are generally bitchy and demanding enough that their husbands remain distracted.

The idea that... our situation is going to have to get a lot worse before it improves... keeps running through my head.

if that's the extent of your story you're probably fine, revealing your power level is going on about niggerdeath hatefacts and stuff... sounds like you just had an autistic moment

Whats it called when a white dude fucks a black gril?

Bestiality

Why'd you call him a nigger then?

Hah that would imply that my sister is an animal though. Fuck you

Bleached is the term

>niggers aren't animals

kek

Drinking is degenerate.

my pops said he was thankful for trump at the round table "say what were all thankful for" tradition.

He was the only white person there. I wanted him to feel like how a minority feels

>calling the only white guy there a nigger
Please OP. Full story. The plot keeps thickening

he's a turd trawler

lmao you're a nigger, but you're one of the good ones. gn op, thanks for the chuckle

honestly, I'm starting to feel like I'm just lucky in my family life

it's easy to discuss politics and we' all have different opinions

I did too, although I am not a Nazi so my powerlevel isn't that high but I could tell it put people off.

NORMIE FAGGOT

lol that's pretty funny actually

He was reaching for the plate of collared greens, knocked over a glass of wine

I said "slow,down there, nigger"

I revealed my power level at Thanksgiving but it wasn't my white nationalism that I revealed but my alarmist side.

I told my family that the globalist cabal was beginning to clasp and they better start preparing for disruptions in the supply chain if they know what's good for them.

They looked at my like i was crazy and told me that I need to have more faith in my country. I retorted with that there is a fine line between being paranoid and well informed. I guess having a few hundred pounds of beans and rice in Mylar bags makes me a anti-government militia terrorist.

>having a few hundred pounds of beans and rice in Mylar bags makes me a anti-government militia terrorist
Sounds legit

thats fine, I called my sister in law a nigger as well. It was funny, because shes not an african nigger, shes a caribbean nigger

your family was just worried he would turn in to a right wing death squad and Dylan Storm Roof the entire thanksgiving and the baptist church down the street

made me kek. thanks for that

I revealed my power level at dinner tonight

I told my little cousin to her face that The Big Bang Theory is fucking garbage and Love, Actually is syrupy garbage and it was time for her to grow the fuck up and stop consuming fucking awful media.

I had a bit to drink

Oil driller

lol
she was already doing that already you fucking dumbass nigger