Are you mad Asian boys???

Are you mad Asian boys???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=onPEzXy1plM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you feel any kind of resentment about an interracial couple, please blow your brains out.

Yes. What are her parents doing?

If it was black and white or brown and white I don't care but if black and Chinese there is issue.

No because I am furry

Post it in /r/asianmasculinity and they'll throw a huge hissy fit

They are ok with this.

I have no objection of interracial couples. But the no-accountability police will probably kill the black man.

>/r/asianmasculinity

i..is that a thing?

"DEAR: NEW TEN NOW

"I AM JiVERLY WONG SHOOTING THE PEOPLE

"THE FiRST I WANT TO SAY SORRY I KNOW A LiTTLE ENGLiSH I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND ALL OF THiS. OF COURSE YOU NEED TO KNOW WHY I SHOOTING? BECAUSE UNDERCOVER COP GAVE ME A LOT OF ASS DURiNG EiGHTEEN YEARS. I GOT SEVEN YEARS AND EiGHT MONTH DELiVERY TO GROCERY IN THE CALiFORNiA. CAME BACK NEW YORK ON THE AUGUST - 2007. LET TALK ABOUT WHEN I LiVE IN CALiFORNiA. SUCH AS. . .COP USED 24 HOURS THE TECHNiQUE OF ULTRAMODERN AND CAMERA FOR BURN THE CHEMiCAL IN MY HOUSE. FOR SWiTCH THE CHANNEL Ti.Vi. FOR ADJUST THE FAN. FOR MADE ME UNBREATHBLE. FOR MADE ME VOMiT. FOR CONNECT THE MUSiC INTO MY EAR.

"UNDERCOVER COP USUAL COiNED SOME NASTY WAS NOT TRUE ABOUT ME AND SPREAD A RUMOUR TO THE RECEiVER AND SOME PEOPLE KNOW ME CONDUCE TOWARD MANY PEOPLE PREJUDiCED AND SELFiSH TO ME . . . COP MADE ME LOST MY JOB . . . COP PUT ME BECAME POOR.

"LET TALK ABOUT WHEN I LiVE AT THE 28.BAKER . ST. 2ND FLOOR. JOHNSON CiTY. NEW YORK 13790. IT TERRiBLE WHEN I LiVE THERE SUCH AS. . COP WAiT UNTiL MiDNiGHT WHEN I OFF THE LiGHT AND WENT TO THE BED. COP UNLOCK MY DOOR AND CAME IN TAKE A SiT IN MY ROOM ON THE THiRTEEN TiME HAD THREE TiME TOUCH ME WHEN I SLEEPiNG. ONE TiME STOLEN 20 DOLLAR IN MY WALLET ONE TiME USED ELECTRiC GUN SHOOT AT THE BEHiND MY NECK. (THAT TiME I DiD NOT KNOW ENGLiSH)

Ok

lol noce trrap

>youtube.com/watch?v=onPEzXy1plM

Asian boys stay getting cucked.

She's cute, but don't get me wrong, I'd never touch her now.

Face the facts, NIGGERS, your race are a failed race because you're a feckless, unruly, uncivilized horde of feral proto-humans. You never figured out how to live in a society bigger than one or two squabbling families. Abstract thought and problem- solving have never been the black man's strengths, have they? Did they invent a long-lived and intellectually coherent religion? Nope. Did they ever build a city? Nope. Did they even invent bricks? The reason there's no Stonehenge in Africa is because it took more than 20 people to move the slabs of rock - clearly a non-starter in Africa, where assembling more than 20 niggers normally results in a war.

What the fuck is wrong with her face?

Honestly, that is precisely the portrait of a chinky gold miner who's gonna empty the black man's coffer while simultaneously dating 7 other men who are showering her with expensive gifts and semen. Look at the girl's cheeks, she's a meaty chink and that says something.

Classic time where a victim could have had a gun and not been a victim.

a black asian huh guess the their kid can karate and rap at the same time right?

t. Civic Nationalist

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

So true.

not even mad, she's below the modern standard of asian qt.

Guess im a #cruzmissile now

Most Asian guys would look , and say "yea he can have that".

Christ her face is more makeup than skin

desu I'm not mad at all because there is a 100% chance that by dating this darkie, she has ruined her reputation in her family and family connected social circle. If she thinks stinky black dick is worth being ostracized from your social support network, then she can do whatever she wants.

She's not really a catch

you westerns sure have different taste

you can have that

Are you mad turk bois

Haha so true blacks are such easy targets for gold mining and nobody ever talks about it. Hell RG3 got taken for a ride by a white woman and now he's about to have it happen to him again. And yet white men are the ones who are holding the black man down according to the media. They never talk about how white and sometimes Asian women so often rob rich black guys with their gold digging shenanigans.

this, I wish I was on Reddit rn, posting about the blatant racism and getting yuge upvotes.
*sigh*

The hot asians go for whities, everyone knows this.

because they need my acceptance to be together right?

Lol true

No, I'm all for gay marriage OP.