Tfw you're actually on the spectrum

>tfw you're actually on the spectrum

psychology-tools.com/empathy-quotient/

I was gonna make fun of you for being an autist but I decided to take the test first

I swear I used to be normal when I was a kid

>tfw this test literally tests how edgy you are rn

sage

nice, i'm not the only literal autist

Your Empathy Quotient score was 39 out of a possible 80.

Scores above 30 are generally not indicitive of an Autism Spectrum disorder.

nice

I've been professionally diagnosed

LOL. Never thought of myself as a speg, but it would explain a lot.

haha! fuck all you guys that called me autistic!

This.

i think there's some kind of horseshoe theory of autism, people with extreme empathy prob have more in common with people with no empathy than regular normies in the middle

>implying all notable intellectual figures in history werent near the autism spectrum

This. The test doesn't take into consideration that some people just prefer to mind their own business and aren't trying to be superheroes by pretending to care about others.

jesus user, do you torture cats

If anything my score suggests the complete opposite. No, I just don't give a fuck about strangers' feelings, nor do I pretend to. This test was created for women.

Hold my cyborg exterior Sup Forums

Lol fuck, but its not like I'm surprised about this

Fug

Wtf? Is this just random? I was slightly agree/ slightly disagree for most of them and chose the empathy option at least a few times.

Hello my computer brotherin.

the test knows user, knows that you're fucking autistic as fuck

Hold me senpai

that just means your borderline autistic urafag

I thought my score was bad

is there any hope for me?

you might want to give /r9k a try

BEHOLD, HE HAS ASCENDED EVEN BEYOND WHAT WE COULD ACHIEVE.

yes, I laugh my ass off when a gook kid gets run over by cars all afternoon, but kick a puppy and I'm ready to get the guns out.. but never thought of me as broken. Guess I now have an excuse. Wonder how it would go over at work

I got a 22, I thought I was doing okay too. I think this test is BS. Just because I'm not confident in my ability to read people I'm a sperglord.

You can learn how to hold your spaghetti user, it's not hard.

Beep boop gas the kikes but don't touch animals beep boop

Apparently not giving a fuck about other people's bullshit and not being a mind reader makes me autistic.

It's not that we don't know how to read people (we obviously do or how would find the right button to push) we just do care enough to bother most times

Let's form an autism army

fuck off. i live in a third world shithole.

OK I wanted to see if I could answer the all "correctly" to determine how good the test is.
I guess I truly am a sperglord.

I'm not surprised desu

near 30 is the true masterrace

Maybe this is why I'm a furry.

yeah. I'm prolly a sociopath that knows how to affect empathy. got 60/80 btw

35 for me. We must just be dicks.

R u me

47/80
get fukt u autistic asspies

It just means that your normal enough not to get pity user...

Eh.

What am I gonna do :(

What am I?

I don't care about nonwhites, homos, and race traitors.

Buy a robotgf.

i'm just an asshole to people, why does this test try to skew 'not giving a shit' as 'holy fuck you're an autismo'. fuck this bullshit.

Autism is 100% why you're a furry

i was only pretending to be you there this is the real me

apparently nonautistic people are spontaneous and careless about their lives, they dont like to think things through

our leader

Your Empathy Quotient score was 15 out of a possible 80.
Well shit.

fug

Kek fuck normie a

Father.

kek'd

I would but my EQ is too low to do that.

At least i know why now.

How do you faggots even function?

It's not that I don't understand people and their feels, it's just that I don't like them, and they're too much fucking work.

Isn't that basically what Sup Forums is

Your Empathy Quotient score was 49 out of a possible 80.

Scores above 30 are generally not indicitive of an Autism Spectrum disorder.

What a relief. I thought Sup Forums's last month of digging through Wikileaks systematically and shutting myself in every day genuinely made me an autist.

Also RARE

This explains a few things.

wew lad

The fuck is wrong with you people?

Answered truthfully

Apparently I'm close to autism

What the fuck

seriously though this test sucks

do I have autism if I don't even want to do the test?

OVER 30

OUT

REEEEEEEEEEE

I got dubbs, so that's something. Does not giving a fuck about people being offended make you autistic?

I want a real gf. I don't want to be alone.

But let's get real empathy goes down the longer you are alive and become a jaded bitter fuck

Because in the end no one gives a rat's ass about you other than family members if even

This. Sorry. Would rather you go away some times.

So wait, according to this test, caring for animals makes you an autist? I just think many people are insecure pricks who get easily offended by everything, and are capable of recognising and working on their flaws, but mostly won't do it. Animals can be dicks and have their own personalities, but much of what they do is driven by their natural instincts, so it's hard to hold them to the same standards.

All I got from this test is if you're not an empathetic, social butterfly, you're autistic. Pretty much, it's bullshit.

I loved cutting up worms as a kid
also 20 fucking lol

Get the fuck off pol normie scum

I'm a social butterfly, I'm just blunt and have only my own interests at heart.

But whatever, I guess I'm autistic now.

What the dick? Guess this explains why I'm here..

>Sup Forums is majorly autistic
>They still consider whites the masterace
So i guess there is nothing wrong with being an autist, right?

I thought that made you a sociopath...are autists sociopaths or are sociopaths autists?

Fuck I scored a 30. Riding the razors edge, boys.

Don't worry, in ten years they'll be even more human than women.

pathetic

Autism goes largely undiagnosed in the ack community because they collectively lack empathy as a race.

I'm so spergy that I don't even know if saying I loved cutting worms to bits was a spergy thing or if that improved my score. I truly can't figure it out.