8' tall blue eyed, blond haired, white, skinned, elongated skull, psychic abilities, advanced intelligence...

8' tall blue eyed, blond haired, white, skinned, elongated skull, psychic abilities, advanced intelligence, Nephilim are coming to destroy the sadistic ruling Elite and set their descendants free. I'm a descendant of the Nephilim :D

They've made contact with me twice now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WkrddpvON04
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Nephilim is who the Nazis made contact with. The Nephilim live in Antarctica!

BEAUTIFUL ADVANCED TALL WHITES WILL SQUASH THE SNAKE ELITES!!!

RH-?

Of course. Only Rh- are Nephilim descendants like me. Rh+ are just work apes, they never invent.

Earth is flat or is it sphere?

Schauberger, Transformers we have it.

Earth is a sphere lmao. I've watched planes fly down the curvature of the Earth at night.

What relation do you have with Antarctica, heard they have whopper cannabis farms over there.

Yes I believe the Nephilim like marijuana. And that they like me to smoke it, so I can better receive their psychic messages.

O- here. Why haven't my Nephilim cousins contacted me yet?

They need THE BEST shitposters, to spread their message to communities like this that helped get their man Trump elected.

Did they explain to you aether/vril?

I heard that the moon is artificial.

They haven't made contact in person. They flew over my house under 300', I waved, they changed the orientation of the craft from horizontal to vertical. Turned on a blinking red light and changed direction after I waved. Within a second of waving this happened.

When I was standing outside my house at night, staring at its whole underside pass over my house, down my field of view. I just knew it could see me in the pitch black, here on the ground. So I waved.

I mean via psych messages, did they explain to you aether/vril?

Also, yeah anything else interesting you know about them?
I've had certain experiences with them myself.

>I heard that the moon is artificial.
that one astronaut buzz aldrin said when they landed on the moon it rang like a bell for hours

Sup Forumslution incarnate, plz remove tinfoil dildo from ur anus plz kthnxbye

Aliens don't exist.

>b-b-b-b-b-b

Show me a corpse. Show me a craft. Or shut the fuck up

An alien, which is God, created the white race, you moron.

I've meditated and they've showed me two things. The first thing they showed, was that I have become reborn, and I'm totally different to what I was.

The second thing they showed me was a fruit of a tree that increases knowledge. Which I won't tell, because it's my special knowledge.

You can't prove aliens dont exist.
Check mate atheists.

Will you be visiting atlantis/antarctica anytime soon?

Maybe if they take me there in their spaceship?

That's the only way

I look forward to it.
--
The Thule Nazis found them and joined them didn't they?

Yes, the went on an expedition to Antarctica and found their relics, now they live there in a settlement of a few 100k.
Hanebu craft uses vril/aether to fly, very liberating technology.

Yep that's what I've gained too. You must also be a chosen one like me, to have been drawn to researching, aether, haunebu i,ii,iii, thule etc.

nothing demonic about this at all
nope, not at all

Those who want to know find out one way or the other, I'm not one of you though.

In the Garden of Eden, the forbidden fruit was deadly night shade berries.

Eve was tricked into eating it by an abbo man called Satan. Yes, Satan was only a man. The abbo Satan raped Eve, and she became pregnant with a rhesus positive mutt, that was born blue as a result of her rhesus negative immuno response to foreign rhesus positive abbo fetus. The born blue from lack of oxygen, abbo kid, was called Cain.

Able, was the same as his Mother and Father, blue eyed, white skinned, blond haired.

No user, their fathers, the fallen angels, control this world. The nephilim will be released once again to exterminate mankind.

Nephilim will reveal themselves to the whole world and you well see them on every street corner in their spacecraft.

weirdly most demonspossession victims talk about the same sensations as those of alien abductions indicating what whe think are aliens are actually demons, or what the ancients thought were demons are actually aliens. or maybe some of both depending on race/class.

i would probably nope the fuck out especially since yesterday evening (pic related)

They sometimes come to me in my dreams, I instinctively know they're demons though.
Also, praying to God and Jesus Christ will ward them away.

Off your meds again I take it?

when i was smaller i always wanted to meet aliens, thought they could show me space and zero gravity. but since i came here im not even sure if aliens exist/visited this planet. maye one of the most bitter redpills for me... aside from the satanic pedo deathcult elite of course

Their spacecraft are beautiful. Second time I was outside under the verandah, and I heard the engine of it. It's distinct from jet aircraft, which also fly over my area.

I thought to myself "That has got to be the ship I saw two nights ago, fly over my house". Then I looked in the direction of the sound, and out of the sky, like a big fucking manta ray, with these circle lights/engines on its underside. Looked so damn good. Stared for like 5 seconds, then ran inside and got my camera, and recorded it. I managed to get a single frame without any camera smear, and its lighting illuminated the whole craft. Pic related, is in the OP, I recorded it last night.

How do you feel about religion and young children OP?

Go away Isak Salman, you shill.

Why do you deal with that user with such familiarity?

My God...The Kotton Mouth Kings were right!

youtube.com/watch?v=WkrddpvON04

loquats right?

WE

WERE

ALIENS

He keeps attacking my threads, it's a shill.

Last thread:
His ID: IavQRFW7)

A user from Macao, analyzed the video I uploaded and found the craft's body. Pic related is a compilation of the thread.

At the end of the thread, the user from Macao who helped me with my UFO encounter, somehow finds out who the Shill is in real life and posted his dox at the end of the thread lmao.

You really should get back on your meds hur dur i saw a spaceship~!~!~

You know that there's many of use who know about the ships right? Your shilling is like, why even bother?

kek this fucking made my night holy shit

ayyyyyy lmao, gif is from a video I took of the Nazi Nephilim UFO last night

I made contact with the Cosmic Brotherhood a few years ago during an out of body experience. Then before that ran into an inter-dimensional craft

>Australians believe pot makes it easier to telepathically talk to aliens and that Cain was the first abbo.

This fucking thread is magical.

so a lot of you are mentally unhinged and think aliens will speak to you if you smoke pot? fucking kek

Do you know that this image is about? Not even looking at it I got scared shitless, wierd spoopy stuff going on.

Cain wasn't the first abbo. Cain was the first human-abbo.

theyre both from the 4th dimension, this is the area where astral projection takes place and where hell is located

Maybe it is a message from the Nephilim that Assange is a hybrid?

See how the eyes are white, the flickers of white, like that, it's how white the tall white Nephilim are.

>there are really people getting mad at this thread

>666
Do you think that the macao dude is one of them?
He doxxed a user just like that, completely out of thin air.

The ones left behind are genetic miscreants. You are john leguizamo in 300.

Yes. The Nephilim sent me a coded message, that I decoded and it led to the perfect tar-catcher bong for smoking weed.

Shortly after adding the bong to my wishlist on the website, I had 1st contact, when they flew over my house.

The real question, OP, is are they /our guys/?

Please tell me, did nephilim exterminate kikes on their planet?

Did they specifically genetically modified kikes, on purpose, and put them on this planet as chosen people, or did they put them here as test for us, to see if we can survive and win against these deceiving parasites?

Yep

Nephilim hate kikes and muslims.

So the reptillian elite live underground like the Buddhists write about then?

Yes. Nephilim going to destroy the reptile kikes and Muslims.

Nephilim hate alcohol, alcohol allows reptilian brain transmission. Marijuana allows nephilim brain transmission.

I prefer the nephilim angel radio.

Please, meditate, tell them to come, and to come fast..
Tell them to bring gas chambers, we will need a lot..

I just read that thread and the macao dude's a definite top tier oddity.

What is the significance of the pineal gland?

It will be glorious destruction, the reptilian elites are already scurrying around, their rule is ending.

A new golden age of German Idealism is beginning.

Tell me, are Nephilim and Pleadians same people?
Are they in active war with reptillians and grays?

Use
Ir
3am

What does it mean?

When I spoke to the cosmic brotherhood, they mentioned interesting things about our first civilizations, do you know who they're involved with?

Nephilim and Pleadians are the same. And I'm not sure. I just know that they're coming, and it would cost the US government 800 billion to build just one of their ships. And they most likely have millions of them.

>they're coming

What kind of time frame we talkin?
Days?weeks?months?

It's a schizophrenia thread.

They will announce their presence on Earth and take control next year.

Since you're calling them "nephilim," I assume you know that according to the Old Testament, they're the offspring of fallen angels. Demons, as they're called elsewhere. Are you... Ok with that? Does it bother you that the one defining characteristic of demons, which appears throughout the relevant literature, is that they are good liars?

>07/07/2017

Amazing, thank you for coming by.

Now if i were a globalist kike and knew my demise was soon, i'd Samson option the fuck out of everything just to spite the space niggers.

Can they deactivate atoms?

Likely yes.

4th dimension is time, this is well known your opinion is discarded

You're thinking of Jew science. String theory says otherwise

I want to heed a warning to all in this thread. Today is a satanic ritual and the collimation of the elites plan to suck the last power they can out of humanity using there occult symbolism.

Black Friday is the Corruption of Good Friday. Christ died for our sins and these people make you buy products on mass all marked down to 9.99 etc. They are using the number of the beast on mass.

>Turn off sound when Ad's come on slow it down to look for occult symbolism
>Take print Ad's and burn them spitting on them or squashing with your left foot. This ancient yet simple spell from the Egyptian book of the dead will protect you against the cunning serpents.
>You are being attacked on every sensory level.
>Stay at home tomorrow friends. Look at your life and realize materialism is objectivity to project false power and wealth that will make you miserable because it isn't genuine.
>True power and wealth can only be attained in the spiritual sense. Objects won't make you happy but a wise and expanded mind will give you gifts that will usurp any notion that you need any physical thing to guarantee your happiness.