How do I get a girl that looks like this?

How do I get a girl that looks like this?
I'm Persian but I'm always mistaken for a German, Russian, or Brit so I have that going for me

do you have money?

You can buy one

Too neonatal for my taste

I will in a few years. Getting my degree in EE from a top tier school

Go to Poland, I heard they're $100 an hour over there

Omid is a pedo

>Persian but I'm always mistaken for a German
That's same thing

>I'm Persian but I'm always mistaken for a German

Does your basement have soundproofed walls?

>How do I get a girl that looks like this?
Buy one surgery? Dove is totally fake.
Are you stupid?

1. Go to Sweden
2. Rape

You never will. You will be alone forever.

Show us pics of your sister. I want to see that thick Persian ass

>I'm Persian but I'm always mistaken for a German, Russian, or Brit
What OP probably looks like

>I'm Persian but I'm always mistaken for a German
fucking kek

>Brit

Dude, persian chicks are the hottest
why would u want some boring-ass bimbo whitebread that ages into a wrinkly wildebeast when their ovaries cease to work at 50?

>I'm Persian
That's a kind of Arab, right?

Because Persians are either Muslim or jersey shore tier degenerate. There is no middle ground, and they're mostly shitskins, and I have a fetish for blonde haired blue/green eyed white girls

So you're either a Muslim or a degenerate. No middle-ground for you right? Pic related.

>Persians are... jersey shore tier degenerate
Hello Westwood Los Angeles

show us your sister's ass

I'm going to assume the word behind her head is
>AWOOOS

breh

thats not even a persian?

True of false, Emma Stone is hotter than Emma Watson?

Need to know if my Waifu is approved by the ayatollah

She needs to be blacked

>albania
>not arab

Az ye Irani be ye Irani dg behet migam, be hich kodom az in kosshera gosh nakon. Ye zane 10/10 begiri hamon badbakhti ke hasti khahi bod. be in kosshera ahamiat nade boro zendegito dorost kon mard.

This is a cigan gypsy from Kosovo. Then again gypsies and Persians both descend from India.

She's not from albania and she's not even Albanian.

>i thought of murdering you just now. good job.

if albania is arab, all of the balkans is arab

I don't like other Persians and most of my friends are surfer white kids. I was born in the US and I think Persian culture is shit.
Orange County actually
Looks like a Kurd
Emma Watson > Emma Stone tbqhwy family
I haven't spoken Farsi since I was a kid. I don't know half of what you're saying

So do you identify as Persian or just American and try to pass yourself off as white? Also is your name Muslim or Persian in other words foreign?

Watson, no contest.

Harder choice would be between roberts and watson. Roberts is probably better looking but Watson wins on smarts and not sounding like a valley girl.

I think of myself as American, but if someone asks me my enthnicity I'll usually tell them my families from Iran. I look white, dress white, act white, my friends are white, and I'm only really attracted to blonde blue or greened eyed whites girls. And ya my name is Persian.

Fair enough

>tbqhwy
>to be quite honest, White youth
What did he mean by this

>green eyes
>not blue

saged. fuck off shill

Dude you are white af. Just dont be a faggot around girls and act like a real man.

YOU FUCK

YOU ARE THE FUCKING MAN-FACED JEW KIKE POSTING FUCK FROM TV

I KNEW YOU WERE A LEAF

CHRIST SOMEONE ELSE AGREE WITH ME, SHES FUCKING HIDEOUS

Why does this girl not arouse me like this girl does?

It's a pretty common choice, is my favorite Emma too.

lol these sad darkies would die for a blondie

You hate yourself and your lineage that much?

You just gotta have enough of the right characteristics that are all somewhat rare in Iran.
Even some Greeks look whiter than your average Swede.

Excuse my poor post, I forgot the pic!

Haha fuck off with your shit blood.
>save the white race.

>saged

>guysliningupforfootgame.jpg
i dont hav the save, some1 pls

Roberts is uglier than Stone imo
So I can reasonably obtain a white blonde qt despite my family background? I unfortunately have a lot more body hair than the average white male though
I don't really give a shit about it, but I don't want to marry someone who's not a cute blonde white girl

>meg

Most blondes are fake blondes though. Your obessesion with blonde hair blue eyed QTs is not a very white trait senpai.

>hohol kike

What's your hair colour and eye colour?

That's why I want a real one senpai. Real blondes usually have blonde eyebrows too and now black streaks in their hair.
They're the only type of girls I'm really attracted to. And what's wrong with wanting a blonde qt?

>thinking EE will get you money

Listen chap, any job will get you the money. But you still will not have _money_. Understand?

Brown and brown

>that coke nose
>those far spaced eyes
>that squished face
>that huge foreheard

nah bro, pass
also my sis watches her show and bitch tries way too hard
i can tell she's rachet af

Good.

Congrats you are now white
The hallmark of white is having good taste, and not falling for ugly Jews in Hollywood

falling for the EE meme. dude you are gonna be working in a macdonalds as long as you are not Einstein. and since you are asking for advice in POL. you are nor to bright.
so enjoy flipping burgers Mohamed.

10/10 shitposting here. Pity I'm the only one who can understand it

Yeah well I mean I want a girl who has a similar appearance. Dove Cameron is the only famous girl I can think of who physically looks like my ideal type of girl

I go to a really good school. Engineers mostly get fucked if they're from shitty state schools. I just need a couple internships and I'll be set

I can understand if you're mistaken for a slavshit but a German? Do people in the US know what Germans look like?

hey man im smaht

Move to California. It is filled with upper-middle class blonde sluts who think that dating a filthy sandnigger such as yourself will make them more politically correct and earn them social media points.

Most people tell me I look a lot like Ashton Kutcher or Andrew Garfield, and they're white.

I do live in California, but I don't want a slut or crazy liberal. I want a more traditional type of girl. A christfag would be ideal, but I'm also thinking about moving to the UK or Australia someday after I graduate

If you look like Aston Kutcher and you still don't know how to get women then you should just kill yourself because you must just be too autistic to succeed with this.

he is autistic, and stupid enought to ask about advice for women in pol, rather saying Sup Forums.
fuck that.
op is a fag.

>you must just be too autistic
I am super autistic when it comes to women.
Also, at least in my own opinion I don't think I'm as good looking as him, but I do kind of look like him I guess

>How do I get a girl that looks like this?
>I'm Persian

You dont.

Unless you look white, grew up in and have fully assimilated in a western country, make good money or are famous, and don't practice islam.

Asking Sup Forums how to get women is like asking a blind person to give you the time.

Saged because this isn't even Sup Forums-related.

>tfw you know the brocode

Don't feel too bad man, even us actual white guys can't get white girls anymore.

Read the thread bro
I figured asking white nationalists how to get the pinnacle of white beauty wouldn't be a bad idea

mate you need to stop acting like an autist. I recommend checking out places that host social gatherings, like meetup dot com.

second this, leave sand shit in sandland

>you need to stop acting like an autist
The thing is I don't know how. I never talked to girls growing up, so I don't know how now.

its called trying, don't be afraid to be reject, its a fact of life, be a man with self-respect and move on to the next woman. just talk to them, practice that. I had the same problem growing up, just learn along the way

No, a kind of aryan.

I'm afraid of looking like a creep though. Trying to start a conversation with a random girl in public is awkward was fuck.
I've been working out for 9 months though. Once I graduate and maybe move to Europe or Australia I'm hoping I'll meet someone then, but meeting someone now would be even better

Her face is weird looking.

you have no self-confidence. you need to understand that mentality alone will fuck you over. work to build that part of you up.