Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/2016/11/13/who-won-the-popular-vote/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice try faggot

>Corinthian columns
I like it. Regal.

>ever putting your trust into a jew york businessman
It's like you all fucking wanted to be good goys

trump won because people raised a huge middle finger to the establishment, the MSM and the status quo.

>watches snipet of michael moore video once

People are fucking stupid.

Just wait till all these video game playing millenials realize their parents who are supporting them are going to get their medicare voucherized.

>trump is bad but hillary is bad too!
Not an argument

>meanwhile in reality

Hillary is worse than Trump, and that is an argument

>hence why she lost too ;^)

Hillary STILL manages to know less about the blue collar workers in small towns than a guy whose house is gold coated.

That is how bad the dems are.

>Hillary STILL manages to know less about the blue collar workers in small towns than a guy whose house is gold coated.
>That is how bad the dems are
haha this

I always preferred Doric, a little more reserved and clean

But Corinthian definitely fits Trump's style

>/poll/

>tfw too smart to vote for Trump
Also sage

>Where is the miserable cock sucker? (also known as "bill clinton"

My fucken sides.

Doric is very Spartan, the warrior's style. I tend to see Ionian as bookish and legal, but Corinthian is for kings.

Well he was right, she doesn't.

>1 post by this id.

Hey
Hey

Hey you

Hey
Hey OP
Trump is the 45th President.

>but Corinthian is for kings
>tfw I can't tell if I actually prefer more Spartan decor or if I just have low self-esteem and only feel I deserve Spartan decor

I guess we can't all be Kings, and shieet

1 post by this BOT

Yes it is faggot. Choosing the lesser of two evils is the rational choice.

going out in public and taking a SHIT on the floor is a middle finger to the establishment and status quo

Wow this post election facebook meme really shows you give a fuck about these people

not like the guy who went out of his way to address them

Hillary ignores them and "understands" minorities instead
he made a good choice to vote the person that cares about the working class rather than ghetto rats and illegals

Reminder that Hillary won the popular vote.

>we girls gotta stick together lul XD

He made his money actually building things, adding tangible value to the economy. I'm under the impression that Americans respect people like that.

And Trump got elected
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

leftists BTFO

Reminder that all parties involved knew what the rules were going into it

meme warriors are needed now more than ever, user

It's true though: the Democratic party has lost touch with working class citizens in urban areas. That's why they lost almost every rural district in the country.
>t. former democrat

If it was a popularity contest, Trump would have only focused his campaign on NY Texas and Cali

>she lost and there is nothing you can do about it
lmao

He eats hamburgers and diet coke regularly.

really the working class has let us democrats down. all those years and they are still racist idiots refusing to submit to our cause baka

If i worship israel enough, my fiat money interest payments will have me work hard to get rich too

The capewoman in: reynolds wrap the yellow version

from now on the democratic platform will fare without these bigots, hissbhanhos are the voting stock of the future

I can almost relive how Barrons childhood was as if I experienced it myself. Am I some two spirit reincarnation bonded shit?

So did Bill Clinton. The dude had like 3 bypass surgeries from Mickey D's every week.

>let's give all the power to the numales and their bulls in the cities

t. Shillary

>Well, /poll/?

Your party is a bunch of baby killing, baby raping faggots. You are incapable of enjoying life. You are the spirit of spite, hate and fail.

We are your natural gods and kings. And believe me, you are going to bend the knee.

its the feel of taking the country back
this year is the year the american people say, enough is enough. This is our movement now.
Enjoy

Jesus Christ her fucking laugh was the worst thing about her. Everytime I saw her with that faked laugh I just wanted to punch her through the TV. Thank Kek she didn't win.

Riding a fucking lion so awesome!

Did they fuck?

>Jesus Christ her fucking laugh was the worst thing about her. Everytime I saw her with that faked laugh
This I noticed too. See this gif, her mouth "laughs", but her eyes don't flinch a mm, cold and untrue, couldn't be a falser "laugh"

Lead with a fucking proxy
SAGED
A
G
E
D

Definitely a boss ass move.

Definitely scissored.

But not as effective as electing a candidate they all shilled against since he announced his running.

Reminder the military and absentee ballots weren't counted because trump won by such a margin

sauce

>aquire
Acquire.

From the first article on jewgle
snopes.com/2016/11/13/who-won-the-popular-vote/
>First of all, [Clinton's] probably not going to win the actual number of votes cast. She may win the number of votes counted, but not the votes cast. States don’t count their absentee ballots unless the number of outstanding absentee ballots is larger than the state margin of difference. If there is a margin of 1,000 votes counted and there are 1,300 absentee ballots outstanding, then the state tabulates those. If the number of outstanding absentee ballots wouldn’t influence the election results, then the absentee ballots aren’t counted.

Basically it doesnt matter how much leftist whine about the numbers, since not all the votes will be counted and you can bet the military overwhelmingly voted trump and demanding recounts will only lower her final score.

I knew something looked off, turned off the embedded autocorrect