Where does Alt Right come from

I wish to ask pol. Where does the alt right come from.

fucking stupid question you cunt, so many threads like this lately, fucking leave

>The alt-right (short for "alternative right") is a loose group of people with far right ideologies who reject mainstream conservatism in the United States.

Technically, Libertarians, Nationalists, and Evangelicals are all Alt Right.

but to answer your question it comes from being raised on leftist lies, the same way new atheists lash out against Christians when they first realize inconsistencies in the bible and want to inform narrow sighted faggots who follow a certain prearranged path because its convenient

Right here. Though we never called it by that name, /n/ (later /new/ and now Sup Forums) was the origin of the "alt-right" over a decade ago.

cuck spencer said it first apparently, but who cares

Same place all those ither labels come from.

Its easier to seperate, confuse and have authority over people after you throw in a couple buzz words and labels in there.

CNN
MSNBC
ABC
HuffPo
NYT
etc....

Its just like the ALT key on your keyboard... it for functions not relevant enough to have their own button.

Libertarians aren't really far-right, though.

The New Right didn't go anywhere, it was concerned more with meetings mostly lead and centered around Bowden and was mostly older and disconnected European Nationalists. When he died, Spencer left the new right behind and started an internet based version called the Alt Right, along with guys like Jared Taylor.

Places like Sup Forums served as places to "redpill" other Sup Forums autistic memers. When Trump announced his presidency, we on the far right who were connected or interacted with the Alt Right fought in the Great Meme War. In a conspiracy of us, the Alt Right and other fringe right websites connected to the New Right and figures like Bowden, we were able to use our sheer shit posting capabilities to morph geo politics. We were born in the Internet, molded by it, we served as the momentum for Trump and other right wing populism across the Internet and real life.

Soft Conservatives, mostly classical Liberals and Libertarians, saw what we were doing and they allied with us without coming to terms with what we really were. They stole our terminology like Cuckservatives, without realising what our true nature was.

Now they're mad that they paved the way for us to come into the mainstream. They're trying to distance themselves from us, but they don't really we were using them to normalise Nationalism and White Nationalism.

Cunts like Milo, Cernovich and Paul Watson thought that us shit posters were on their side, but the media is right, we are white nationalists. Sup Forums has always been white nationalists. The centrist rhetoricans think they're "politically incorrect" when they say identity politics are dumb, and they passed off our more fringe meme elements as just satire.

And that sums up Spencergate. It's the soft right realising what they just wrought by their actions. I'm not saying what Spencer did was good, I actually think it was amazingly retarded and he revealed our power level too quickly, but I'm glad it's helped us identity who are the cucks.

When a man and a woman love each other very much, they come to their senses and vote for the god emperor.

this

Fucking spot on. Screen capping this shit for whenever someone asks why Sup Forums is burning.

I allied with you knowing completely what you were. It was only a matter of time before you were disowned, even by trump himself.

You live in a fantasy would if you think the majority of society supports you. Oh you normalized your ideas? I have always been a free speech fundamentalist and welcome normalization of discussing taboos.

This pathetic faggotry of trying to claim pol as your own personal ideology is a clear example of how you don't understand pol and fear inevitable defeat on the market place of ideas

Hey newfag, please leave Sup Forums.

Sincerely, the board and all the fringe far right that has been the sole reason you and your cucks were capable of winning any victories here on the Internet and abroad.

We were your muscle and your brains, you drew all your energy from us and your philosophy derived from us. Just like how Liberals are the pawns of the true Far Left, you guys are our pawns and the tools for us on the Far Right.

You aren't politically incorrect. Leave this place

>newfag newfag newfag reddit reddit reddit reddit

Seriously this insult makes you sound like a brainless drone

And you still cling to to trying to own an anonymous free speech board as your personal propaganda mouthpiece. All this time you claim to be on pol and still lack the basic understanding of how it works.

All this posturing about how important you are while getting collectively disowned. get out of the house once and a while and meet some people irl

Obama being president. If he wasn't so terrible at his job the alt right wouldn't be a thing.

^

the alt right was started by dr duke and Richard spencer now jews are trying to steal it

#stand with professor dr david duke
#stand with richard spencer

You fundamentally do not understand the nature of the radical right and how politics on the right have operated since 2000. You are likely knew to all of this and jumped on board as a "reasonable moderate libertarian conservative" when you got mad at Anita Sarkeesian stepping all over your vidya games.

So now you've run to us for support, and use our memes, our terminology. Sup Forums has always been a white nationalist, far right containment board, and we drew our philosophy from the Bowden era New Right. We are the internet version of him.

Please leave this board, you're dragging us to a Gavin McInnes point of political cringe. Face it, Gavin wouldn't be in anyway important had we not given him the momentum and the energy.

Back in my day a man just believed in what was real.

Richard Spencer in 2008, but outside of a few fags like Matt Forney no one gave a shit.

Then in 2015 Milo, PJW, Cucknovich, and even Molymeme picked up the alt-right label, having great success with it

Spencer, now envious, decided to make the alt-right label toxic going full 1488 to "prevent entryism," "police the movement," blah blah blah, because no one likes him for being a massive dork

It's all a joke

He has spoken

this guy is a phony invented by the media along with the term alt-right. Jews like Madow and Blitzer spam him 24/7 in the media and are butthurt everyone knows hes fake. Look at any pic their all jewish people giving nazi salutes confirmed Jewish from their own facebook accounts.

How far will the jews go?

>You live in a fantasy would if you think the majority of society supports you

I fucking wish.
No one thinks this.

You can argue that we need to water down ideas for the mainstream (which I would disagree with entirely, I think the "its a joke! lmao" response is much more effective as it gets people laughing and makes the other side look like a bunch of establishment pearl clutchers), but as soon as you water down Sup Forums its over. This is THE home base. You water Sup Forums down and there is nothing left to represent the true ideas of the movement. Normies don't even fucking use Sup Forums.

maaxacker/maaxaker z-plane umunu ajax chat.

it is an attempt at encapsulating a broad range of right-wing ideologies so that when you start a movement of the same name, all of the dumb faggots will flock to you

thanks rabbi, that really corrected the record

>t. journalist

>look at this fucking kike trying to make us poor alt righters look like anti semites the nerve on this hook nosed kabbalah motherfucker

from (((them))))

it's an attempt to group and use us for other political ends

pol has a giant user base but is uncontrollable

fuck the brietbart and infowars shills

Libertarians are just white nationalists that don't realize their policies will result in the prosperity of whites.

Alt-right was just an umbrella media term for the non neocon right. Now it seems to have been clarified to those that have policies that treat minorities like white people, instead of the other way around.

And you just proves my point with that picture. Through the soft right, we further our political agenda, that's what has been happening for the past two years. Just like how Liberals are just puppets for Communists, you all on the soft right are the puppets of us in the Radical Right.

That's why I think what Richard did was incredibly stupid, he may have set our conspiracy back by years because it's made out pawns aware.

Good luck trying to gain any more political or philosophical momentum without us on the Far Right, you won't get very far.

Technically, Spencer initiated it. It quickly became a word to describe pol's zeitgeist. With the Trump campaign, a more moderate version of it became mainstream. You'll see Trump supporters advocate for the wall, yet be friendly to blacks and jews, this is usually not the case here in pol

pol

It was invented by our gay jewish leader milo yiannopolous