Why shouldn't we take in middle eastern refugees ?

Why shouldn't we take in middle eastern refugees ?

It is literally our fault (the USA) for starting wars in these countries and destabilizing the region. This refugee crisis wouldn't be happening if the US and right wingers like trump didn't advocate just starting random wars everywhere.

Is Europe pissed at us for sending all these fucking refugees to them?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsvoice.se/2015/05/27/swedish-politician-us-is-the-cause-of-refugees-from-the-middle-east/
youtube.com/watch?v=PjdEfiM20rc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8LSIwvE0Nvo
youtube.com/watch?v=1bNpFFoiyrI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because we're not stupid.

Bringing in people that hold much different ideals that are in direct conflict with your own is just asking for trouble. Desiring trouble in your community (especially if you have a family) is absolutely stupid. Evolutionarily disadvantageous.

I'm a refugee. AMA

Okay, but don't we sort of owe them by destroying their homes?

I think you mispelled Obama and Clinton. You know the one's who supported Arab springs to destabilize the mideast even more.

>(((our fault))) (the kikes)

No. It's a doggy dog world. If we weren't the ones doing it, someone else would be. And we would've been the victims as well.

You want a future for your family and community? Well stop fucking it up for them.

Why don't other countries let me immigrate for free and give me a job, housing, and neet monies?

we didnt invent islam

Could you please kill yourself? You lazy, disgusting, garbage middle east faggot

the right also heavily supported it. The right also started the iraq war.

both parties are guilty.

what would be the point of starting the war if we're going to take all their fucking refugees? let Europe handle it, they're dumb enough to take all these savages in.

>US and right wingers like Trump

Yeah because Trump's whole thing isn't about focusing on America instead of the rest of the world. If we leave the area the region will stabilize itself do to help from Russia. The problem becomes bringing in a large group of people who might be upset over the situation.

With the shit that's happened in other countries and a story from Idaho showing how refugees raise their children duck that. I will advocate to keep us safe over looking like saviours to the rest of the world.

The Iraq war is responsible for the refugees coming from iraq. In syria, the rebels would have lost already if not for the US propping them up. The right was for this just as much as the left.

The point is, without the right pushing us to war in iraq, there would be at least a stable government in iraq. No refugees coming from there.

In syria, if we didn't support the rebels, the war wouldve been over a long time ago.

The US is responsible largely for the refugee crisis, and we should take responsibliity for it

Islam didn't cause the iraq war. Islam didn't ensure that the syrian civil war wasn't ended years ago.

The US is directly responsible for all iraqi refugees and is at least partially responsible for syrian refugees.

We just need to stop interfering in other nations affairs.

Israel has taken zero refugees, that is a sign of how dangerous they are since Israeli intelligence confirms their mostly terrorists.

Stop pretending that the US didnt have a knack for killing brown people under Obama. Stop pretending that if Trump had made jokes about predator droning people cucks like you wouldn't be up in arms, but just because he is black and "oppressed" his whole life he gets a pass. America doesnt owe them anything. Imagine another group of people just as violent as black people and way more guided by religion. Take them in your house senpai, but not in mine. (jk they are already in Canada)

saudi arabia started the war, but what's a war between friends, amirite?

we didnt start this war with the intent of creating millions of refugees. the point, or at least the stated point, was to install democracy and to have stable governments in these countries.

But that obviously didnt happen. we should learn our lesson.

I hope this a bait.

Thu US instigated the war in Syria while Obama was president.

I blamed the right wing in my post and trump just to troll lel. but i recognize that both sides are responsible and Obama has been just as bad as any right winger wouldve been in foreign policy. actually I dont know that, but he certainly is being hawkish.

We are currently bombing yemen for the saudis. pathetic

>was to install democracy and to have stable governments in these countries

that's bullshit, we started the war in syria to block an oil pipeline that the saudi's were shitting-their-pants-afraid about. Russia was trying to help Syria get it (the pipeline) going and that's why Assad is suddenly a terrible person. THAT my fellow user, was the point. Clinton was at the fucking middle of it. We literally waged war on Saudi Arabia's behalf because the have almost no military, and why would they? They know we'll come swooping in to save their asses no matter what. He'll we'll even start a war in iraq to draw attention away from their asses if they bomb our world trade center. So fuck it. We don't owe a single Syrian dick. Sucks to be them, better luck next time. The end.

Because it makes zero sense bringing people thousands of miles away from their homeland into a culture that they have nothing but contempt for.

the part about the trump thing and right wingers was bait, but the rest was serious.

The left has been just as bad as the right.

Both sides are shills for the military industrial complex when it comes down to it. We need to stop this shit

also, you want someone to nswer for these crimes, it's literally the Clintons. It always comes back to them.

The only thing the USA is at fault for is not going full scorched earth on the Islamic shitholes that we've been fucking around in for these last two decades. Should've just genocided the whole place and taken the oil while we had the chance.

Yeah, i know the war wasnt to intsall democracy, but we started this thing without a plan for what would happen after we conquered them.

the right and left are just both responsible. bush and cheney are responsible for the iraq war. clinton supported it, but she is not solely responsible for it

it would have definitely been cheaper fiscally and mortally.

Cause it's retarded. They hate America and don't want to be here. They just want free shit. Fuck them.

They are no the wests problem, we should just sink there shit boats and kill them all.

You stick out like a sore thumb with you reddit spacing my man.
We don't own a goddamn thing to the sandniggers in the middle east and the ones flooding our countries as we speak. They don't benefit our economies, most of them do not work and the ones that do take what little jobs there are left, they cause crime rates to skyrocket and Islam is absolutely incompatible with western civilisation. Sure we may be at fault for the chaos occurring in the middle east but the natives and the Jews are just as responsible as we are.

Letting them isn't going to help them and it is not going to help us either. In fact it will only allow them to gain influence in our nations and gradually gain political influence, eventually creating the same problems they they 'fled' from in your own backyard.

I know it feels good to virtue signal and act like we're all equal and that we can all coexist like one big happy family but the real world does not work that way. Different groups of humans naturally fight and compete for resources and power. And by allowing them to migrate to the west will cause civil unrest, terrorist attacks and eventual balkanisation.

>It is literally our fault
Yes and the plan was to let them kill themselves in the chaos but then the cucks ruined everything.

newsvoice.se/2015/05/27/swedish-politician-us-is-the-cause-of-refugees-from-the-middle-east/

The solution isn't to bring sand niggers here, but to send the NeoCons to them.

so what the fuck is your point? both sides are at fault? ok, both sides are dog shit and completely to blame. that doesn't mean bring all these fucking savages into our neighborhoods. Trust me user, i've been there (at least to iraq) i've seen them. You do not want this shit living next door to you. I can appreciate your good intentions, but it'd lead us all to a hell you know nothing about. they're like cockroaches. they're nice to your face during the day, and they're mortaring your ass at night. that's the reality. You want to do something nice for someone? a large majority of homeless people in the US are veterans, help them.

>Is Europe pissed at us for sending all these fucking refugees to them?

Yes.

Confirmed, Sempai.

US is the cause of all the refugees.

That is damn true.

i bet you go to U of T you fucking liberal leadhead

>it is literally our fault

What a naive justification. You think it's as simple as that? Even if it was, you think the fact that it's "our fault" is a strong rationale for doing something damaging to the nation? Buffoon.

NO

>Is Europe pissed at us for sending all these fucking refugees to them?

funnily enough there are anti-american conspiracy theorists here that use exactly that talking point - weakining of the EU through this as reason to plot for it

However I'm not enough of a desperate denial fag to shift the blame onto the weather when it was not permitted to build a roof. If it wasn't the middle east it would be Africa or India. As long as there is no reasonable border policy we are an AIDS patient.

Have them live with the politicians who started the wars then, don't force them on the citizens

>doggy dog world

I'll be the person to respond to this

Oh yeah, we're mad at merkel as well.

Bring them all into the gay district of LA and see if you still feel bad for them. I'll give them a month before another Florida night club happens. My best friend is gay. You're a selfish cuck looking to stroke your ego.

Yep. And you should be mad at brussels and all of the west european establishment. They give themselves high fives over this.

It isn't it fault, its the fault of the British.

Yeah, I never got that argument whenever I hear it.

>Murricas fault for refugees!
>Go EU!
>EU is allowing them in

I mean I get that we're the hegemon, but you still have self-autonomy in your own countries.

my point is that we should at least take in some refugees, at least some children, because we are the ones who destroyed their homes.

You're thinking of Russia

You guys are totally right! I see the right. We should totally just go around all over the world and start wars and bomb the shit out of countries because MERICA. We're tough badasses.

Who gives a fuck about the day after? Who gives a fuck about the 10s of millions of refugees that we create?

We sure as hell aint gon take in those fucking savages. They shouldt have chose for us to destroy their homes.

>cleetus, get me another mountain dew!!!!!

russia didn't attack iraq.

And as far as syria, we are just as responsible as russia is.

We caused the destabilization, yes. However the real problem is that when it comes to refugees... None of the other Arab nations will take them... Gee, I wonder why???

why should they?

the real answer would to end the greater-israel campaign in the mid east so there wouldn't be any refugees to begin with.

we've been chasing boogey men in the mid east since 2001 and have to have mass surveillance to protect us from the turrorists, but now they are going to bring in people from these same countries by the 100s of thousands. kinda smells like bullshit to me. they obviously aren't that worried about terrorism if they think the refugees are a good idea, so then why are we having an endless war and orwellian surveillance?

youtube.com/watch?v=PjdEfiM20rc

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8LSIwvE0Nvo

maybe palestine should take them

us set them up to take over the country.
now they're gonna lose
you should be forced to take in those terrorist traitors to their own country/people, not us

they're probably nice ppl once you get to know them

youtube.com/watch?v=1bNpFFoiyrI

so don't take them in then you cucks. I don't think anybody should. i'm saying we shouldn't be blowing up their countries in the first place. the bullshit war in the mid east isn't serving the US either.

Why the fuck would you bomb people and then bring them into your own country? Are you retarded? We owe them nothing.

Stay cucked

Maybe they just want a hug :^)

To help others you have to protect yourself.

In theory I understand what you're saying and agree we never should have played world police and gone into the middle east at all. That said I think we had good intentions for most of it, except 2001's invasion, I think Cheney just wanted to make a shitload of money of arms dealing.

In reality America should not accept any muslims because their religion is also a form of Government. It's the only religion in the world that is like this, in the sense that their religion is also their "constitution" if you will. Jews have a similar thing where their religion is also their race, but in both instances it's a bit more complicated than that.

In any case yeah we are to blame and we keep trying to fix the problem but honestly at this point we need to just try to get out of the middle east 100%. The moment you realize you are on the wrong path, in anything, it is best to do an about turn and go back the way you came to get on the right path. In this instance the man who turns around quickest is the most progressive man. There have always been ruling tribes in the middle east and that's how it is, but now that ISIS has grown to global levels it may be a bit more complicated than before to just abandon ship. It also does not help that we take any refugee's at all. If they really cared about their countries they would stay and fight for them, not run to Germany or France. In this case they are also sort of pussies.

It wouldn't be happening if it weren't for Israel or Saudi arabia and they have taken no refugees

Dutch guy travelling

Yes i am fucking pissed that the yanks both destabilized Libya and Syria and that refugees are now flooding Europe

Fucking Burgers can't go 5 minutes without bombing someone.

>It is literally our fault
Neocons =/= the people of the United States

Not our fault the government is retarded. No matter who they put up during the election, we get fucked over in the end. This country needs a civil war.

>Reddit spacing

Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit

Did Congress pass a resolution to arm Syrian rebels? No, so they American public has no responsibility. King Nigger's administration certainly does though.

We're not pissed at you, burger.

Help us genocide them. Root and stem.

C U C K
U
C
K
Posts like yours are a diamond dozen.

>doggy dog

fuckin kek

Nice meme.

>doggy dog world

A fucking leaf...

negative. What's this "we" shit? did you decide to do it? did you drop the bombs? because i know i didn't. your soft heart and thinking like that is going to get more people killed.

>Bringing in people that hold much different ideals that are in direct conflict with your own is just asking for trouble.
THIS!

finally you understand , if we bombed the civilians too there wouldn't be any refugees to migrate

add to that border guard armed with lethal weaponry , backed up by the army and airforce , none of those rapefugees would have made it to the west

its not our problem that the inbreds of that continwnt are stupid and easy to use against eacother

Why should you?
Ask this question, not "why shouldn't we".

We dindu nuffin. Frfr

>United States of Eternally Dindu Nuffins

As soon as disgusting American imperialism is called out you act all innocent and it's all 'well i didnt do anything'. I know you didn't do shit that's why you're on Sup Forums doesn't make america less pig disgusting

Never trust the Yankee Jew, they flood us with Muslims and defeated Hitler

i wish i could i say i am surprised a swede can't grasp sarcasm, but i'm not

>>Our fault...

>>Send the refugees to Israel and to GWB house.

Destroying their homes..
Fuck off cunt, they supported a dictator who was using chemical weapons against their own people.
The Iraq war was fucking justified, they didn't find Chem.weapons because he shipped them all to his m8 in Syria when the shit hit the fan

Fuck off gook, don't you ever call this proud Dixie a fucking Yank. I'll put a round in your ass faster than you can say ching ching.

>They supported a dictator
>THEY
>SUPPORTED

>not knowing what the iraq iran war is
>not knowing everyone rode Iraq's dick
british criminal genocidal "intellectual"

Not to mention the terrorists we'd inadvertently let in would be a diamond dozen. We shouldn't take our national security for granite.

Just send them to Canada. We have literally no culture. Our culture is refugee culture. This actually started with white refugees from Europe in the East and now is working its way into the Muslim world. Half of the Canadian nationalists on here have refugee/immigrant parents from a different time. The Arab citizens average GDP is higher than white Canadians. Can't say the same for other Muslims.

>we
I didn't do anything. Why should I and other middle class Americans be responsible for funding people's who were displaced by rich elites and globalists? I want to help people because it's what I believe in and the right thing to do but the bs happening over there is all due to greedy rich pricks not average americans.

Dog-eat-dog world you stupid leaf. DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN

oh sowwy big stwong white men i didnt mean to offend you
800lbs yankee so big so strong
gamza hamida for nuking hiwoshima and nagasaki vewy honowable warrior
the amewican empile will live a thousand years

fucking power hungry yanks
you are the true jews

Just because our president starts a war doesn't mean that I'm therefore personally responsible to feed, clothe, house, educate, find jobs for, build infrastructure for, these refugees. Fuck off Ahmed, no one wants you here. I'll take any nigger and literally any other race over you anyday of the week

Send them to Israel. Or to the homes of the Jew neocons who started the iraq war

Fuck off.

You lost.

Don't you get it yet?

No one takes you or your liberal scum kind seriously anymore.

A refugee doesn't deserve to travel across the GLOBE to come to a country they hate to the point they want to suicide bomb it.

Your ideas are fucking insane and deserve the trash bin of history.

Get fucked liberal scum.

got a laugh from me

>he can't recognize dank memes

shitposting pog detected

you forgot to complement the giant size of the yankee penis

We may not be importing them en masse, however, you are free to adopt some shitskins and keep them at your house if you like.