Trump is the anti-establishment candidate

>Trump is the anti-establishment candidate
this is what Sup Forums ACTUALLY BELIEVES

Other urls found in this thread:

digitaltrends.com/mobile/apple-iphone-us-manufacturing/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-18/trump-says-ford-called-to-say-keeping-lincoln-plant-in-kentucky
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only a fool would compare Trump's meager billions to the trillions of dollars controlled by the establishment Jews

Fuck off shill

Trump isn't perfect but he's the best we ever have had or will get. Just think we could have some faggot like Trudeau in there.

Maybe people that have made money have a better understand of how to run a business than others? Just a thought...

Can you name these trillionaire establishment jews?

Good. Wealth is an indication of success. I appreciate successful business people unlike commie shitheads.

Michael Corbat
Lloyd Blankfein
James P. Gorman
Brian T. Moynihan

He's just mad because their names are goldstein greenburg steinkike.

People successful enough to get considered for cabinet positions tend to be rich, yeah. Do they expect him to pick up teachers and plumbers for his cabinet or something?

t. poster who cries about LE SOROS in every other thread

>government by turds

also, because of fractional reserve banking, multiply the amount of money they are managing by 5.

RICH PEOPLE =/= THE ESTABLISHMENT

>Michael Corbat
One isn't even a billionaire. I won't bother looking up the others.

establishment does not equate wealth. one of the biggest problems with candidates like hillary clinton is that they greedy and want to be rich, thats why saudi princes and scumbags like george soros can buy them on a whim, thats what trump said all along, and it so far has been the truth.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA CLETUS IS THE ESTABLISHMENT

>billionaires are establishment

Trump is a billionaire.

Carrier AC & Ford are scrapping plans to offshore to Mexico because of Trump.

Apple is in talks to bring manufacturing back to the US...

And her you chuckefucks are arguing over how many rich guys are in the white house.

Who gives a flying fuck. As long as everyone has a fucking job and we have a strong national economy who gives a flying fuck what these decadent blowhards do?

And he has a rothschild commerce secretary

Soros is highly successful. He is probably the number one force behind his ideology on the planet. He is a massive success.

The problem with Soros is that he is evil.

All lies. Boring old news from a tweeting old man

Cant
Be
Bought

I make 70k a year, as long as Trump cuts taxes I don't give a fuck to be frank

Already inherited. Free media. Putin hacks. Adelson moni
>Slogans.

digitaltrends.com/mobile/apple-iphone-us-manufacturing/

Oops you lost your overtime

Nope you lied too many times. Don't give a shit. Also
>a bitten apple
Yeah nah. Perfect company for your frog campaign though

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-18/trump-says-ford-called-to-say-keeping-lincoln-plant-in-kentucky

K

>Oh no, rich people!

This is a good thing. Maybe probably.

That's like one letter off from kekistocracy

why do you dumb cunts not understand anything?

you do not rock the boat until you are in it with your ass firmly planted in the captains seat.

all aboard the USS MAGA

That it is. Meaning stays same though

P.S. "Filthy rich" is Communist Rhetoric 101, and as we know from , killing commies is completely O.K.!

Lel. The SJWs are to blame but let's face it Trump voters are gonna take it in the dick and have egg on their face.

Serious question guys:

Why is it always a leaf?

Just fuck off back to a different VPN. Find a new thread and try again. I don't even get why you CTR cucks even try anymore.

Is there like some sort of huge pool for whoever can actually stir shit in Sup Forums? Well good luck, we're shit stirring masters. We stir our shit directly with our 12 inch dicks.

A country so cucked that even their bulls are cucks.

cuck

>Leaf thinks being highly successful means you're part of the establishment
>That's also the way leftists think

hahaha

You should listen to
All establishment people are rich but not all rich people are the establishment.
I know by experience, i come from a very wealthy family.

This kills the leaf.

>defending establishment billionaires
>doing unpaid shilling a corrupt kleptocratic administration full of billionaires
cuck

>being jelly at billionaires because you gave your last money to bernie and jill Stein

lmao stay cucked

So you'd want hillary in instead right?

So you'd have a literal open goldmann sachs paid for puppet in?

You know why? Because she matches your personal politics and you're a fucking shill

day of the rake is coming for you fucking leaf.

>Putin hacks

Wut

uh no lol. Even Hillary wouldn't have blatantly appointed billionaire kikes to her Cabinet.

>if you don't support my bull Trump, you're automatically for Hillary!
Trumpcuck logic.

"I lost the argument"

>say something factually incorrect
>"That's untrue, you're retarded and I won't bother humouring any of your other nonsense"
>heh, another argument won... nothing personnel kid

Why do poor communist leaf shills equate wealth with establishment. The only way anything changes for the better is when wealthy fight establishment as well, even in communist Russia's case wealthy faggot (((commies))) pretending to be for the people and sleep on sacks of potatoes use the crumbling establishment to get their government monopoly to "help" the proletariat.

This.
What would Shillary's cabinet look like. The only thing that disappoints me about Trump so far is he isn't going to run his administration out of Graceland. That was just my own little dream anyway.

>he still thinks Russia is communist
How retarded are you?

He's right though. Those bank executives control more money than you can understand. You can not just look at personal wealth and income. It's about the money that they control.

Rockefeller, Rothschild, Soros, Blankfein

This was the funny thing about the Flag system. After a couple months all the Israeli flags disappeared and Leaf Epidemic took off.

Gee I wonder whose behind this Leaf?

IF TODD RICKETTS CAN MAKE THE RED SOX AND CUBS WIN THE WORLD SERIES

THEN HE CAN WIN AMERICA

THAT I CAN TELL YOU, BELIEVE ME!

Not if he is hourly, dumbfuck.

Holy shit. CTR is actually worse than actual Canidiots.

He doesn't even look Jewish in the slightest. Why should i be afraid.

Wealth is not an indicator of success. Its far more likely the result of having rich parents than it is of working hard/being smart.

since when was "billionaire" synonymous with "the establishment"?

Stop being such a faggot. Everyone knows Donald is part of the 1%. The wealthy aren't the problem. The laws and our electoral process are the problem.

Monetary status has fuck all to do with establishment. Don't use words you don't understand.

>(((Blumenthal)))
>implications that Obama and most of the cabinet members that Citigroup chose (all of them) are not at least millionaires

So stupid.

>replacing an establishment of career politicians and communists to an establishment of successful capitalists and patriots

whats wrong with this exactly?

These are people that are not influenced by political money. i.e., not part of the landed career politician establishment that literally makes their living off of selling out to outside interests

Its not that he's evil it's just that his ideal world is a dystopia to us and he thinks the ends justify his evil means.