Brother Nathaniel

Can someone redpill me on Brother Nathaniel? What exactly is this guy up to? Is he a brilliant troll? An acting project? An actual Jewish anti-semite? I want to know, but no one seems to agree on exactly who this guy is or what his motive is.

Other urls found in this thread:

brothernathanaelfoundation.org/
realjewnews.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=fsXTP4aK298
jewishjournal.com/dennis_prager/article/when_jews_are_bigoted_against_conservative_christians
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's the leader of the Alt-Right.

Jewish Subversion 101

He definitely legitimately hates Jews and fags. I met him once and the only thing he said to me was, "The men you see walking around dressed as women, they're devils!"

Seems like a plausible hypothesis

I guess I'm a bit slow, could you elaborate on what you mean?

You can take one look at him and conclude he's an intelligent court jester, combining elements of trolling, acting, inspiring, challenging and dropping truth bombs.

i like him

He's a cuck.

Link to his site?

He's mentally ill and has been disavowed by the Orthodox church.

Brother Nathaniel is BASED

He makes YouTube videos going on about Jewish conspiracies to destroy American culture

This guy is a novice orthodox monk that has been thrown out of some monasteries and allowed in some.
I saw him at St. Anthony's Greek orthodox monastery over in Arizona. He was in the parking lot for a long time talking on his cell phone. The gal in the bookstore said he was an alright guy, I think he is an idiot.

wtf is david duke voldemort. looks fucking reptilian.

So he really does his preaching out in public too? This guy is super entertaining, I can't even imagine seeing him out and about in the world. Do people actually listen to his message or what? I'd imagine he'd get beaten up for saying the shit he says out in America.

>Brother Nathaniel
brothernathanaelfoundation.org/
realjewnews.com/

1. We will PETITION to erect a Nativity Scene on the White House Lawn every December at Christmas.

2. We will DEMAND equal time and MORE for Christian symbols in the public square and support Christian institutions dedicated to the advancement of a Christian society.

3. Brother Nathanael’s Street Evangelism will be SUPPORTED by a Legal Team on staff.

4. We will work to KEEP the Internet Free.

5. We will SUPPORT current Media outlets and OWN resources to bring FACTUAL NEWS to the American people who are being DENIED this.

6. We will start an education program to bring WHOLESOME sexual ideology to Public School Students.

7. We will begin a Publishing arm that will publish CENSORED Books Like Solzhenitsyn’s “Two Hundred Years Together” which incriminates the Bolshevik Jews responsible for the Soviet purges.

8. We will expose the Zionist State of Israel as an Anti-Christ state due to its denial that Jesus is the Jewish Messiah.

9. We will enjoin members of the military to join us in our mission for the promotion of Christ's teachings on peaceful co-existence with the nations of the world.

We Will FIGHT For The Lord Jesus Christ's Honor Wherever We See His Name Being Opposed!

>elaborate on jewish subversion
NEVER trust a Jew, user
why do you think the Tea Party and Libertarian Party are failed jokes? Because jews infiltrated and derailed them. If you don't know the definition of subversion, get a dictionary

damn haven't seen a thread on based bro nat in a looooooong time

I never said that I trust him, if he is in fact trying subversion then how exactly is he doing it? By spreading anti-Semitism? Doesn't that have to come about anyway if you are to "fight the Jew"? I'm not trying to fight you I just don't really understand the position.

He makes some good points about corrupt Jews owning a lot of shit, but I personally only dislike those higher up Jews, I don't have a problem with random Jews. Also I have nothing against gays at all.

I just watch him for fun.

Real Jew News is proudly powered by love and concern for your soul.

As crazy and oxymoron it may sound, but he's a redpilled jew.

hes an irl troll which is more than I can say for you shutins

>Also I have nothing against gays at all.
Sup Forums has really become a degenerate board

I reply with this every fucking time someone posts this.

He isn't a brother of the Orthodox Church. He masquerades as one but has nothing officially to do with the Church. If he's willing to lie about that, just think about that when listening to whatever he's talking about.
He is NOT a brother.

Of course antisemitism must come about. Personally, I really hope Brother Nathaneal can be trusted. I'm about 80% sure he can be, but that's about all the credit I ever give a Jew. The simplified explanation is a Jew will stab you in the back while he's hugging you. The Jew cries out in pain while he strikes you. Jews try to distort, disrupt, and overthrow identities, political movements, and governments. I wish I could say there are good Jews, but honestly, I think the only good jews are 6 feet under.

I have nothing against gays, but I agree with what he said about how retarded the bathroom thing was with trannies. I also liked that he critiqued Clinton for using gays in her commercials since she's a hypocrite, having previously been opposed to gay marriage.

all jews who engage in subversion and do justice to their own stereotype are redpilled, if fact everyone who does this shit are redpilled, it's just that they are immoral people and always see to the destruction of western values.

He has a lot of little mannerisms that seem just way too serving of his image, like his dress, the light clicker, the animated stars of david imposed over pictures of Jews, and the way his voice takes a very distinct pattern when he finishes explaining a point. Despite all of this, I still get a distinct feeling that he is legitimate, which is why I came to Sup Forums to try to figure it out. What am I missing here?

He actually was just waving his crucifix around on the street like he was doing some kind of Orthodox ritual, but when I went up and talked to him that's what he said to me.

He lives in Colorado.

I actually wonder if I'll ever meet him or see him, I live in Colorado too and pretty sure it wouldn't be hard to find him.

Brother Nathanael Foundation
PO Box 547
Priest River
ID
USA

Sup Forums is against Political Correctness and Degeneracy.

FUCK YEAH COLORADO

youtube.com/watch?v=fsXTP4aK298

jewishjournal.com/dennis_prager/article/when_jews_are_bigoted_against_conservative_christians

Based jew defending christian from ADL.

orthodox dress it's pretty cool.

He does have one hell of a backdrop. Makes me want to travel more, only ever been stuck on the east coast my whole life.

Yeah it's pretty bizarre that Sup Forumsacks are coming on here and claiming that he's trying to push Jewish culture despite the fact that he spouts off as many Jewish conspiracy ideas as a megathread on Sup Forums in the space of about 5 minutes.

fpbp

I concur

He used to actually dislike Trump because of all his Jewish ties. Ivanka, his speech to Israel, etc. He was a huge Marco Rubio supporter originally, but had to settle for Trump I suppose.

Yeah I noticed that going through his catalog. It seems like he is still quite skeptical of Trump for his respect for Israel and Jewish family.

If he is a novice why is he wearing a cross?

Pardon?

A novice monk wouldn't normally wear a cross right? Only Ordained monks should be wearing one or am I mistaken?

I didn't call him a novice monk

He's a Kike LARPing an Orthodox priest, do you think he gives a fuck as long as it gives him views and that sweet, sweet ad money?

But in it says that he is one, I'm just getting confused the more I look at the pictures of him.

I don't know anything about Orthodoxy so I can't say. It's possible that he is breaking protocol to be more evocative, or that he is not actually in the ranks of Orthodox priests at all.

He doesn't monetize his videos. He does take direct donations though.

A novice is kind of a "monk in name only." A novice, while living as a monk in a monastery, does not take a vow of celibacy. Instead, they live with the monks while retaining the privilege to leave at any time. They will wear a "rasson" only when participating in a service, otherwise they will either wear the simple every day black work robe, the "anteri." The rasson is the flowing black robe; Nathaniel does not wear one; He wears an anteri. He also wears a simple skufi and not the distinctive kalimafchion with a veil. Either the abbot of Nathaniel's monastery has not allowed him to rise above the "rank" of a novice (I use quotes because it's not really a rank), or he has chosen to remain a novice in order to speak his mind so freely.

Yeah but he comes to DC all the time. He's already made his money and retired rich. he's been doing this for a long ass time. I hope he'll be at the inauguration.

he has integrity and is quite clever

I've noticed with Jews that they are often very driven, inspired people in whatever pursuit they take. I think that's simply the case with this particular Jew. He's seen a truth he believes in, and has taken very strongly to promoting that truth due to his faith, for good or ill.

Thanks for the information, what about the cross he is wearing?

Yep.

He, Dan Richards and Jeff Cullins started the idea that whites had been indoctrinated and they coined the term "Alternative right" which later coat chasers like Spencer took

I think he's a Jew who truly found the light.

Deeply mentally ill.

this guy is ok

he'll chat with you too

His job is to make the truth look batshit crazy.

Nathanael is the other side of the March of Tyranny. Trust no Jew. He may be "redpilled", but proceed with caution, for the nature of the Jew is to appeal to both sides in order to slip through the cracks.

I'm pretty sure Glenn Beck is the leader of the alt-right.

>autism sneakers
Do people on here seriously believe he is an Orthodox priest?