Obama needs to Fucking shut down the pipeline!

Kenderick Eagle is the Chief Tactical Officer at Standing Rock, a huge responsibility for someone of his young age.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/kendrick-eagle-standing-rock_us_5837379ee4b01ba68ac44e65

>“You gave us hope, a lot of hope. It was a great time, and two months after that you flew us out to D.C.” They toured the White House, rode in the motorcade, and went out to pizza and an NBA game with the president and first lady Michelle Obama, Eagle recalled.

>“You said, ‘Let’s not make this just a dream,’ and right now it kind of feels like it was a dream, because you said you had our back, and here we are,” Eagle continued. “Help us stop this pipeline.”

All he Fucking has to do is issue an executive order or send in a few troopses! The pipeline would be hella easy to shut down! Why isn't the president doing his Fucking job!

Other urls found in this thread:

nativenewsonline.net/currents/almost-200-million-in-purchase-offers-mailed-to-landowners-with-fractional-interests-at-standing-rock-indian-reservation/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wind_power_in_the_Netherlands
theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/industry-news/energy-and-resources/enbridge-remains-set-on-dakota-access-pipeline-stake/article32605506/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rivers_of_Texas
threesonorans.com/2016/09/16/hypocrisy-congressman-raul-grijalvas-family-owns-stock-in-enbridge-the-company-building-the-dakota-access-pipeline/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Those people are such fucking degenerates.

I hope Trump sends in the national gaurd and clears them all out.

>and went out to pizza

Lol no.

checked
and fucking this.

I hate these degenerate, Listerene guzzling savages who are just chimping out because they lost out on their gibs. I just about hate the white apologist cucks who defend them even more.

I can never look at pizza the same way again.

>and went out to pizza

They need to just start spraying bullets at these protesters now. Fucking kiddie fuckers deserve to die.

Why do you hate Kendrick Eagle?

He fucks children

He is doing his job, the pipeline is in America's best interest. He was just trying to butter you up so you would shut up.

You MotherFucker. He is raising his four young brothers!

>Tactical

WE BOWS N ARROWS N SHEEIT!

BAN ASSAULT BOWS

How many arrows can a cat aim and shoot every minute?

I don't Fucking understand that reference.

Moana should be required viewing for everyone on this forum.

Like, Moana herself or the movie?

I have a question...

"The pipeline is being built near the Standing Rock Sioux Reservation near Cannon Ball, North Dakota. The tribe says the pipeline disturbs sacred sites, infringes on past treaty promises and tribal sovereignty, and is a significant danger to their water supply since it passes underneath the Missouri River — the main source of water for the reservation. An earlier proposal had the pipeline crossing the Missouri north of Bismarck, but authorities were concerned about the risk to the capital’s water supply in the advent of a pipeline spill."

>The tribe says the pipeline [...] is a significant danger to their water supply

>An earlier proposal had the pipeline crossing the Missouri north of Bismarck, but authorities were concerned about the risk to the capital’s water supply in the advent of a pipeline spill.

The tribes fears of contamination of their water supply do not appear to be completely unfounded.

It looks like the original planned route was rejected because of fears that it could endanger the water supply of bismark, the capital city of North Dakota.

>hella easy

Fuck off you Cali teenager who drinks a fucking monster faggot.

>Hella
California teenager detected. You must be 18 to post kiddo

Hella was actually started in the Mid West.

>Chief Tactical Officer
What tribe is he from?

It's a case that comes with a glock

>Why isn't the president doing his Fucking job!

He's stalling for time so he can leave Trump holding the bag.

Fuck Trump if he makes this worse for the indians.

Grenades aren't illegal in California?

>Offered $50 million for pipeline
>Say no bc "greedy white man" can offer more and hold out.
>White man says fuck it and buys surrounding land.
>Teepee Niggers realize they lost out on a fuck ton of fried foods and mouthwash.
>Violently protest on private land screaming "Muh sacred land" victim card.

Fuck them.

I hope he does, they had their fucking chance to object and say something but they didn't do SHIT until construction started, and then started a left leaning normie facebook campaign to dreg up sympathy

Fucking disgusting there shouldn't even be protests

if anything his job would be to get the "protesters" away from the pipeline so that the company that owns it can continue there legally accepted work.

The construction of that pipe must not happen.

>troopses

There it is again. Fuck off Chief Shitting Smeagol.

Too fucking bad because it will, hippie protesters be damned

Where is the problem of giving back and refunding it to the building material suppliers? Surely it would cause a lot of paper work, but in the scale of this problem, it's a small price to pay.

Love nature because she loves you, just open your eyes.

>>Offered $50 million for pipeline
Sauce

I've read that on Sup Forums but haven't found anything supporting that statement

The scale of the problem, is that there IS NO FUCKING PROBLEM

PEOPLE ARE PROTESTING A LITERAL NON PROBLEM

The tribe has a normie social media narrative that has become the perfect sympathy storm
There is no fucking problem outside of uninformed dickweeds protesting something they don't know jack shit about because "muh injuns" and "muh oil and enviroment" "muh police brutality"
They've just been trying to finish their work and people just won't leave them the fuck alone to finish their already approved project on private property

Shut the fuck up hippie scum

You got a better way to transport the oil we need?

You have a better idea or are you just gonna spout some bullshit about alternative energy, which we as a country aren't even CLOSE to realistically implement?

BNSF has rail up there

Pipeline > rail you fucking idiot

>this thread again

I was joking m8

Buffett gets his buddy Obama to nix all the pipelines so BNSF makes more $$$

Sorry user this whole thing has me filled to the brim with salt I didn't mean to call you a fucking idiot

Those other guys are fucking idiots though

What exactly is the relevance of an oil pipeline to electricity generation?

Not just oil, but hydrocarbon in general. This thread has been posted too many times the past week and always devolves into why we need/do not need fossil fuels.

Besides, it's an oil pipeline now but may transport other hydrocarbon-based fuels and products in the future.

*200 million
nativenewsonline.net/currents/almost-200-million-in-purchase-offers-mailed-to-landowners-with-fractional-interests-at-standing-rock-indian-reservation/

Heard a goy talking on the radio about being at the pipeline, talking about how he loves being there because of the community and how the atmosphere of the camp and everybody is helping everybody and it is so great and he wishes he would never leave

Yeah it must be fucking great not having to work and getting food shipped in for free while you wave your sign on your extended camping trip you yuppie cunt. Get a real job you fukk.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wind_power_in_the_Netherlands

If you re-scale it to size of USA, you would get a lot of energy, water turbines are also an option.
Are you underestimating the power of nature?

Dan "once I grind 'er, you'll never find 'er" Schneider

>dat trigger discipline.

What a great leader.

All of the Netherlands is within relatively close reach of the sea so you don't get massive line loss transporting the resulting electricity throughout the country

Regions of the US where wind power is good (near Palm Springs, CA and North Texas) produce massive amounts of it, but wind power from North Texas isn't going to power Chicago because the line losses would just be so severe (plus they are on different interconnections)

Hell here in CA you'd have a hard time powering coastal towns with solar from Nevada just from the line loss

Pretty sure nature tries to kill me

ya'llllllllll hellllllllllllla gay.

theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/industry-news/energy-and-resources/enbridge-remains-set-on-dakota-access-pipeline-stake/article32605506/

Enbridge Inc. remains committed to completing its purchase of a major stake in the Dakota Access pipeline, despite the high-profile confrontation between native American protesters and a would-be partner that is now building the $3.7-billion (U.S.) project, executives from the company’s U.S. subsidiary said on Monday.

"Enbridge announced in August a $1.5-billion (U.S.) deal to acquire a 27.6-per-cent interest in the Bakken Pipeline System – which includes the Dakota project – through its Houston-based Enbridge Energy Partners LP (EEP). The acquisition was expected to close in September, but EEP said on Monday that certain conditions required for closing the deal have not been met.

“We can’t get into the specifics of this, due to the confidential nature of the agreement, other than to say we remain confident [the conditions] will be met,” Guy Jarvis, executive vice-president at EEP, told analysts during a conference call."

>but EEP said on Monday that certain conditions required for closing the deal have not been met.

>“We can’t get into the specifics of this, due to the confidential nature of the agreement, other than to say we remain confident [the conditions] will be met,”

Guys...

The problem is not generation. Average production of wind turbines and solar is pretty decent, but consistency is the bottleneck. If all the turbines offshore produce their maximum at the same time, what to do with that excess power, and what to do when they aren't spinning?

Battery tech is improving slowly, but the question is how many batteries do we need? Double capacity? Triple? What if the wind doesn't blow at necessary speeds for five days? Meanwhile nat gas plants can be revved up or down fairly easily depending on grid demand.

The only "consistent" renewables are geothermal and hydro, and hydro is the only cost effective one but is heavily location dependent.

Enbridge is a Canadian company.

Water mills.
Because you are trying to harm her.

Hydropower is extremely location dependent and most places don't have a water source that can supply anywhere near a valuable amount of electricity

Trump's gonna need to shut down this pipeline, because the Media is going to blame it all on him the day he gets in

Or just pay off the tribe to stop rioting

That time i was in seventh grade on a boy scout trip in mew mexico and I got stung by a scorpion was because i was trying to kill mother earth?

>fighting the government is good
>protecting nature is good
>hippies and leftists are bad
shit man I dunno how to feel about this one

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rivers_of_Texas

>went out for pizza
THe fucking madman gave him little girls to fuck.

My, that's an interesting corperate logo...

Texas has tons of rivers, hell most states do. Good luck north of Kentucky where the rivers freeze, but let's look at the biggest river in my state, the Illinois.

Average discharge is 1900 cubic feet/s. Since Illinois is flat creating a dam will be hard, so let's say a 30 ft drop would be generous.

Power=62.3lb/ft3 * 30 ft * .8 (efficiency) * 1920 ft3/s = roughly 2800000 lb-ft/s = roughly 4 MW, which is about 1 MW better than a single offshore wind turbine.

Good luck rerouting barges and inland freighters around the dam.

(OP)

don't we want the pipeline working? doesn't put people to work, and provides resources to us?

Wind.

>doesn't put people to work, and provides resources to us?

it doesnt do either of those things

threesonorans.com/2016/09/16/hypocrisy-congressman-raul-grijalvas-family-owns-stock-in-enbridge-the-company-building-the-dakota-access-pipeline/

"US Congressman Raul Grijalva was an early opponent of the Keystone Pipeline.

However, it appears that his family was trying to profit off of this opposition by purchasing stock in a competitor’s pipeline; Enbridge Energy Partners.

This week Raul Grijalva headed up to Standing Rock to protest the Dakota Pipeline…"

Yeah, he's a democrat.

The CBC Ran an hour long program where they interviewed the various people that had ended up there. It was truly pathetic and infuriating.