When is Japan going to apologize for the war crimes it committed during ww2?

When is Japan going to apologize for the war crimes it committed during ww2?

>The Rape of Nanking
>The Bangka Island Massacre
>The Bataan Death March
>The Sandakan Death March
>Cannibalism during the Kokoda Track campaign
>Conscripting women for sexual slavery
>Mutilation and murder of Dutch civilians in Borneo
>The bombing of the hospital ship Manunda
>The sinking of the hospital ship Centaur
>Extermination of survivors of merchant vessels sunk by the Japanese

hah, rekt

No user we need to apologize!

We used two NUCLEAR WEAPONS. It was a nuclear holocaust.

We need to follow Obama's lead and apologize as a nation.

they lost, they don't need to

just like Amerifats didn't need to apologise for the My Lai massacre

What I really wanna know, is why the nips steal all the time.

Nippon ichiban baka gaijins.

>When is Japan going to apologize for the war crimes it committed during ww2?

The Japanese are honorable. We do not humiliate our worthy foes.

O'Reilly's book had a whole chapter about the brutality the Japs inflicted on the Filipinos during the occupation.

Japanese soldiers refused to rape women on their periods, I don't know why he noted that; but I think it was testimony from a victim during the war crimes commission after the war.

You forgot the Alexandria Hospital massacre and Unit 721.

Nigger

Chinaman detected

>Talks shot about other people
>His flag looks like a used maxi pad

>He unironically believes that two nuclear weapons are not something to apologize about

Obama didnt actually apologise.

Never every last one had it coming Japan did nothing wrong.

You reap what you sow
Does anyone else think the Americans knew very well of the atrocities the Imperial Japanese committed in making the decision to drop the bombs? WAR IS HELL

They aren't. The Japs were given ample time to surrender, but, nope.

People seem to quickly forget how Japan killed 20M Chinese during WWII.

But, yeah, we need to apologize for 2 bombs.

You forgot Manila Massacre, which was one of the most well-known acts of war committed by the Imperial Japanese Army. It was really just a pointless act of slaughter that accomplished nothing and killed more than 100k civilians, for no other reason than being non-combatants and to spite the Allied forces.

Japanese government apologized countless times.

>Nanking Massacre
Fun fact, when the Japanese entered the city they had tons of Western and Asian press following them. None reported a massacre. The governor of the Nanking Safe Zone actually published a letter thanking the Japanese for not shelling that area, and in the months following the capture of the city its population increased as it took in refugees from surrounding provinces. Maybe Maoist China isn't the most accurate source for massacre testimonies?

We should've just won the war.

Actually I rethinked the question twice and you're right. Why apologizing for having better weapons than the ennemy

It was just some fucking Chinese shitters. Honestly i don't know why we just didn't help Hirohito out

Damn Japs and their pigmy submarines..

you could never have won the war. You shouldve just have bit the bullet and withdrawn from China and waited till you had more resources to launch a campaign NOT start one in the middle of a oil shortage

you fell the same way Napoleon did

>Soldier: we have no winter coats sir! cant we wait a year to outfit ourselves so we dont die from the cold!
>Napoleon: no, we war with Russia now!

No one needs to apologize for anything. The losers lost, the winners won, that is war, grown up.

Two bombs was not enough, clearly.

Weird, another instance of commies making up some bullshit massacre that never actually happened.

We so sowwy

no it was fucked the raping was fucking brutal. fucking japs, fuck i have to go buy war bonds and fight the naazzis

So the people who died from regular bombs are all freebies?

Thats why we melted every fucking nip possible with nepalm And Firebombs incredibly effective at turning japs to ashes

is their land even worth annexing? Do we turn to ethnic cleansing?

bump

>America wants any other country to apologize

Wew.

>Oh no a country did bad things during war time
What the fuck is your point, faggot? You some sort of fucking hippie?
Japan needs to apologize just about as much as the North does to the South, Sherman was basically IJA. I don't care, it's war, stop being a limp wristed cuck and suck it up.