guys Sup Forums is making fun of us again

>there are people who care about Sup Forums
Wow~

Spam them with Johnny Rebel

isn't mu and lgbt the same board now?
was there ever a difference?

IIIIII LOOOVVEEEEEE YOUUUU DONNAAALLLDD TRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMPPPPPP

DOOONALD TRUUUUUMMP OH I LOOOOVEE YOUUU YESSS IIIII DOOOOOOOO

SRS used to recruit on Sup Forums back in 2011. They started creating threads for """good""" subreddits, this was obviously a bit before SRS became notorious. Basically, Sup Forums has always been a hotbed for faggotry.

I was in a thread the other day talking about music, specifically metal, and it was filled with shit taste, so you deserve it.

do most of them still wait tables?

And?
Who cares

>it aint me starts playing

I remember being a Sup Forumstant

It came right after being a Sup Forumstard for several years and right before I was a robot. And then /x/phile, then Sup Forumsartan, and now a Sup Forumstard

I've been here way way too long

HEY GUYS DO YOU LISTEN TO DEATH GRIPS AND ANIMAL COLLECTIVE???

ME TOO LOL. GONNA SEE SWANS LIVE SOON xD

fpbp

who cares bout the opinion of a bunch of special snowflakes lol

>swapping primary boards this much
fuck off back to Sup Forums
Actually if you primary board isn't Sup Forums then take your sorry ass right the fuck on back to red-dit or face-book or 9g-ag or funn-yjunk or ebaum-sworld or tum-blr or ifu-nny or wherever else it is your slimy non-weeb ass crawled out of

Guys, it's Thanksgiving! Can't we all just get along like a normal family instead of trading blows like this?

Okay.. Keep me informed on all important updates.

no but in good notice to the holiday I will give you a (you) before putting you on my filter full of worthless fuckfaced retards who need a special snowflake name attached to their posts

f-fair enough, I suppose.

They're just upset we've cucked them as the most powerful and handsome board

Daily reminder that all the "go back to Sup Forums" rhetoric is deeply seated in other board's deep jealousy of this board

Over the course of years my man, not every few months or something. People change and grow into new things.

Sup Forums here can confirm

on Sup Forums at least it's because you dumb fucks start derailing threads with discussions on asian vs white supremacism, systems of government, and most recently doujins of donald trump getting raped by underage girls

i dont celebrate thanksgiving and Sup Forums is fucking garbage.

>Sup Forums

That's a weird way of spelling /lgbt/

Sup Forums doesn't talk about politics but i'm sure most of them are liberals. it's not that bad over there if you enjoy music.

thats the worst board on the site, who gives a fuck

Sup Forums and /fa/ are faggier than /lgbt/

Though I disagree with your opinions, I respect them and hold them valid.
I just want to have a nice, pleasant Thanksgiving with no fighting.

Sup Forums is pretty bad at banter and also everything
go easy

What's it like, living in Australia?