Aus/pol/

What are your thoughts on Fremantle in WA choosing to move Australia day back 2 days due to 'cultural sensitivities'?

Should we all move it 2 days back and take the next step towards harmony in Australia?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/finance/economy/australian-economy/australia-ceases-multimilliondollar-donations-to-controversial-clinton-family-charities/news-story/219577919ed8dfbd79cf808321234eba
youtube.com/watch?v=F4AchHTN-XQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump.

I fucking love Australia

WA is reserved for Washington, change your state's initials immediately.

no penalty rates so who gives a fuck

What does it conflict with

"Australia Day" is the lamest sounding name for a nation pride holiday I can think of.

Since when are towns able to decide that for themselves?

news.com.au/finance/economy/australian-economy/australia-ceases-multimilliondollar-donations-to-controversial-clinton-family-charities/news-story/219577919ed8dfbd79cf808321234eba

First Assange, now the rest of you Roo Fuckers.

the fuck, our government was giving money to CF?

Give us a spell cunt

Straya Day Cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=F4AchHTN-XQ

Yes.

Both us and Norway stopped paying at the same time.
The fucking CF has no business over this part of the world, one can only assume what they must've been trying to push over here, but it probably involved fucking around with our neighboring countries somehow

We should move the start of it back 2 days and make it a 3 day piss-up

Fremantle should be next in line for a nuke after Melbourne

I wonder how piss the Clintons' sunni arab masters are.

They have given hundreds of millions to them.

Western Ausfailia (WF)

I CELEBRATE AUSTRALIA DAY EVERY FUCKEN DAY YOU CUNTS

word association

>piss

Federal and State government should cut off all funding to the council until they change it back. If WA Gov has the power, they should sack the council and appoint an administrator.

It's an attempt at White erasure, to erase our history our national celebrations. Australia Day is our Anglo-Celtic "Aussie" Day. Time to wage back the Culture War, with no survivors.

Washington is a failure of a state.

No refunds habibi

Gillard paid the Clinton Foundation with Aus gov money to give herself a job post-politics, she now heads the Clinton Global Education Initiative. Julie Bishop kept up funding to do the same, I wonder if the Libs have paid enough to still guarantee her a job now?

Californians have ruined the Pacific Northwest.

Used to be tree huggers, blue collar whites, and Microsoft.

Then the cancer moved up and are turning our home into north california.

>piss to the car

Who is on the Freemantle Council? What is their ethnicity? Do they echo?

My jew detection skills aren't that up to scratch so you tell me