Election night

>Election night
>Hillary drunkenly stumbles into Soros' office
>"Hillary... you lost."
>"Fuck you I lost because YOU failed me. It was my turn."
>"Clearly it was not, Hillary."
>"George, I want to go to bed"
>"As do I. As do I. But you and I have some business to discuss. Some matters of... remuneration."
>"I'm tired, drunk, and probably don't have a cent left to my name after this is all said and done. Quit wasting my time, Soros."
>Soros rises and a sinister organ chord plays loudly and suddenly.
>"I'm wasting YOUR time? Am I? Hillary, you've wasted the past year and a half of MY time, not to mention countless millions. Meanwhile you are on borrowed time. Or have you forgotten?"
>"Get away from me! I'm leaving!"
>Soros lunges forward, cloak billowing behind him, and grabs Hillary by the throat.
>"Hillary, your days of sucking the life out of my fetus supply are FINISHED. As I just mentioned, it is time to pay your debts. You've wasted over a year of my life, so I shall take 10 of yours."
>Soros' mouth opens wider than should be physically possible, and a strange aura starts pouring, agonizingly, out of Hillary's eyes and mouth.

continue

You got my attention.

bump

So unproductive posting in here, you would make a great author. Great choice of words.

moar

That was actually pretty engrossing

Kinky

And this is your reward once you pact with death.

Not bad

Bump, because I'm interested

SOROS CONFIRMED FOR WING KONG EXCHANGE

Not my proudest boner

Trump better be a holy knight in his coming arc

You're a very talented writer user. You should write a short story on this.

I'm glad to see some of us our focusing their autism

sequel when?

Post faster I'm on the shitter and my legs are going numb without me eating three bags of sour soothers I don't have much time

is this the next chapter of that comic?

>As the aura flows from Hillary to Soros, her body begins to deform, the fat and muscle in her body beginning to degrade.

>In seconds, the former presidential nominee was reduced to a mere sack of skin and bones, a look of horror eternally carved into her face.

>A weak gust blows through the window as what remains of Hillary flies out of the room, leaving Soros alone with her clothing.

>Snapping his fingers, several servants enter the room and collect her clothing while the rest begin making phone calls to local hospitals to falsify documentation.

>Turning around, Soros sees Bill Clinton standing by the doorway, his body just as weak as ever, his soul already degraded by the ravages of time.

>"What news do you have of the Rebellious One?" Soros asks as his hair begins to regain color, his wrinkled body becoming more powerful as Hillary's soul settles in its new host.

>"He has refused to kneel. Shall we give him the JFK treatment?" Bill asks, already accustomed to the sadistic ritual.

>"No. We have a greater threat to our plans." Soros says while sitting back in a nearby chair.

>"Have you ever heard of the name... Baron Trump?"

>tfw "it was her time" and she lost to a reality TV host

Not OP but I'll finish this shit
>Hillary's eyes roll back and mouth begins to gargle as she vomited a green sludge that then slithered into Soros extending hand
>"ahh, that's better" Soros bellowed, and with a clap and a cloud of green smoke he was gone
>Hillary began to shriek "whhhhhhhhat harassed here doneeeeeeeeeeeee?!"
>up until this point Robbie Mook Clinton campaign manager and designated campaign bitch was cowering in the corner, afraid of another anal onslaught with Hillary's legendary Dragon dildo
> "Don't loooooook at meeeeeeee!!!" Hillary screamed repeatedly while clawing out Mooks eyes
>Hillary upon looking in the mirror and the horrifying site of her rotting decaying face wrapped it with gaus and bounded into the night, high off pescaline, amphetamines, and liquor, leaving Pedosta to tell the hill shill acolytes to go the fuck home
>weeks pass and Hillary got an old friend to do her a favor by stitching her face back together
>"what can I do to improve my image" she pondered
> "I know!" She chortled out in sickening glee "I'll do a speech for the phony child orphanage I use to farm children
>and so the fateful night occurred, franken-clinton appearance was met with gasps, awes, and physically becoming sick. And the story goes Sir Knight Donald J Trump slayed the foul beast and it's hideous face would be no more
>in the distance, a slight sound, so soft it makes your ears ache trying to catch it, friction, rubbing, hands.....Soros. The nightmare boss has yet to be slain and begins a counter attack against the empire

Moar