Give me ONE logical reason I shouldn't be Christian. None of that "muh Jews" bullshit

Give me ONE logical reason I shouldn't be Christian. None of that "muh Jews" bullshit.

You can't, and you're too prideful to return to the Church. Why won't you wash your sins away?

Imagine all the stuff you are forced to do if God isn't real?

christianity is the lifestyle of cuckholdry

Because it's universalist garbage that promotes weakness and poverty as virtues.

Like what? Live with good morals and spread the Good Word? Such a horrible thing.

Explain yourself. Buzzwords like cuck aren't an argument.

>Give me ONE logical reason I shouldn't be Christian.
Well it hurts the feelings of the atheist community. Like, it's current year, why aren't you a materialist yet? Why do you hate progress so much, OP?

picture related the original kekhold

>you should love and forgive the criminal
>turn our other cheek
>love every neighbor also if he's an outgroup

Reminder that Sup Forums is a christian board

the german fella makes a good point ehre

Because it teaches you to "turn the other cheek" And "forgive no matter what." Right now the leaders of our countries are literally Saran worshippers and witches. That kind of thinking is not what we need.

God doesn't exist

Why not just have good morals without the string attached?

Are you guys so autistic that you can't separate what is good for society vs. the weird ritualistic shit?

"If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even their own life--such a person cannot be my disciple.
"No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.
By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you love one another."

Christianity said you must love yours """brothers""" and hate their blood tied relatives

Thus it shit

Being a Muslim is infinitely better, you still get to revere Jesus (peace be upon him) you just also revere Muhammad (peace be upon him).

Women usually have to be modest and you get to be homophobic without liberal backlash. Why aren't you a Muslim, Sup Forums?

>inb4 goatfuckers
I don't see anyone shitting on the Welsh, New Zealanders, or the Scots.
>inb4 pedophiles
Stop falling for the feminist lies. If you can reproduce with her, she's of age. Don't pretend women are smart or capable. A man's role is to protect and provide for a woman, whereas a woman must raise righteous children and remain loyal to her husband.
>inb4 shitskins
Christianity was a shitskin religion until it came to Europe and was improved. Why can't the same happen with Islam?

There is literally nothing wrong with Islam, and anyone who disagrees is either a kike or is payed by kikes.

just war theory

where do I sign up for kike money?

Turn the other cheek actually refers to an insult, not an act of submission.
>forgive no matter what
Where does it say that? To forgive is divine, meaning that's Allah's job.

Austria is like kike-central all things considered. You should probably know already.

why should anyone care what's "good for society" in a godless world?
what benefits society isn't always beneficial to you as an individual.
people tend to prosper more when they fuck someone else over.
life feeds on life, big fish eats the little fish.

>i dont see anyone shitting on the welsh, new zealanders, or the scots
are you fucking blind?

>cutting of baby penises

I love the Lord.

The Lord is the only one who can protect you from the true, deep-rooted evil in the world.

Demons exist.

you swayed me, GOD BTFO

germans would know everything about cuckoldry just look at what the muslims do to your women.

Do you believe god exists?

Because God isn't a fucking psychopath, you dolt. 99 billion people created only for the sake of infinite torture, all human experience created for the sake of despising it? You don't even have to bring feels into it, it makes absolutely zero sense as a theological model. Look up NDEs, Reincarnation, and the Life Review, and come back to tell me how it's all a satanic trick to make us think God is ACTUALLY loving and ACTUALLY just.
Oh, and Muh Jews.

Yup, only the LORD can protect us from whoever the left is contacting with their satanic spirit cooking.

You have no evidence to support the claim "God exists"
There is no reason to believe that god exists. You can live a good, moral life without the toxic idea.

>he forgot the part where most Christians still get circumsized

And I met "as much." Say Welsh and nobody really cares, but the second you say "Hey guys, wanna try Islam?" everyone goes "goatfucker, goatfucker!" like they're hiding something.

because we rely on other people

One reason you might consider not being Christian is because you were created (by God) with a free will, and through exercising your free will you choose not to believe in God, and He loves you so much He will not prevent you from exercising your free will.

It's main cardinal doctrine states to hate yourself for something you didn't do. The whole idea of original sin is denoting a cuck lifestlye

>we
who?
that's certainly not universal to the human experience.

>Austria kike-central
>same country that created anti-kike powerweapon called Hitler

>Christcuck
>inquiring logical decisions
Top kek

>Grouping together for survival is not a integral part of the human experience.
'
There are moral quandaries that are subjective, but there are also objective moral codes that all civilizations follow regardless of religious creed.

No, the point of original sin is that no matter how good you are, you're never perfect, which seems pretty obvious to me.
And with God's law, as with all law, you don't get any point for all the times you wanted to break it and didn't, so we all need His mercy.

>>he forgot the part where most Christians still get circumsized
the jews are at fault for this

>Grouping together for survival is not a integral part of the human experience.
>integral: necessary to make a whole complete; essential or fundamental.
agreed, it's not necessarily.

>all civilizations
that was my initial question, why should anyone care what's good for society when being selfish can benefit you more? you are an individual, not a society.

>Relying on another person to fix the problems affecting you that he created.

You need to understand that the bible was not a big book of metaphors, the entire christian religion is based on it being a book of literal events. As such it's doctrine that you must follow god to wipe away your original sin is pure literal subservience in such a manner that you may as well call the religion "Submission"

>I ground my morals on survival instincts!
here's how dumb u r

>then rightness is purely arbitrary as God could command anything
>arbitrary: based on random choice or personal whim, rather than any reason or system.
i guess it would be arbitrary, but not random, it would be based on the whim of an omnibenevolent being.

Because banding together is essential for guaranteed survival of you and your offspring, and acting like a selfish prick will always have a negative impact you. Being part of a group in some form is a necessary and unavoidable part of human survival, which in turn correlates to human existence. When sometime benefits the group of surviving humans, it will be morally uplifted, and something that causes hardship for the group will be objectively bad.

Waking up early on Sundays

>Why won't you wash your sins away?
They run too deep.

>Give me ONE logical reason I shouldn't be Christian.

Here's one: The Church is nothing but a shell of its former self. They have cucked and cucked and cucked themselves for the last 50 years. Just look at the Pope ffs as an example.

If I were to walk into a church today I would see nothing but a few people begging God to save them, instead of taking up the sword to save themselves.
SELL YOUR CLOAK FOOLS.

Even if you dont subscribe to the spirituality of it, you could learn a thing about defeating jews from from the bible. Everyone wants to be an edgelord or is agnostic like me. Its a huge factor in the success of the west and a huge reason they dont want people to even open a book anymore.

>agreed, it's not necessarily
nice strawman there

>why should anyone care what's good for society when being selfish can benefit you more?
it CAN benefit you more, but usually it doesn't. Everything humans do, they do it for themselves. If you're bad to society, society is bad to you. If you're good to society, society is good to you.
For anything else we have laws.

I believe the world is godless and I act altruistically all of the time. I think maybe you're just a shit person who needs THUH FEAH OF GAWHD to not be trash.

He is only benevolent because you believe him to be. It is arbitrary, as he could have commanded anything and you would have taken it as his whim. The Jews who sacrifice children and do blood sacrifices are just as morally validated by their god as you are with yours.

read the wiki articles on agnosticism and atheism. You're probably an agnostic atheist.

No, some parts of the Bible (prophecies/visions) are definitely metaphorical. Augustine, back in Roman times, interpreted the Creation that way.

>acting like a selfish prick will always have a negative impact you.
yeah, this hasn't been my experience at all.
i know plenty of scumbags who just skate through life without a care in the world, benefiting greatly on the suffering and misfortune of others.

>Being part of a group in some form is a necessary and unavoidable part of human survival
not necessarily, you can go live innawoods, or feed off of and exploit a society without really being part of it.

Christians want you to pray while you are being preyed upon.

But he'll send you to hell to burn in eternal agony because he decided to hide his presence so well that you have to go against the logical thinking and free will he "gave" us in order to appease his inferiority complex so he'll send us to heaven.

Top tier religion 10/10

Because it's oppressive and enforces strict gender rules and heteronormativity.

>not necessarily, you can go live innawoods, or feed off of and exploit a society without really being part of it.
both of these are really inefficient compared to becoming part of the group and then excel in it

which is why the majority opinion is that the grouping is useful

that's not a strawman.
was it niggling over semantics? yes. i want you to be precise.

>it CAN benefit you more, but usually it doesn't.
i disagree, but let's roll with that.
why ought not i do actions that harm society but benefit me greatly in those rare situations?

>(you)

lurk moar pls. christ...

Burden of proof lies on the believer, not the non-believer. :^)

Until god presents itself, your shit is a waste of time.

>why ought not i do actions that harm society but benefit me greatly in those rare situations?
risk

1. Those people are able to do so as we live in a corrupt system ruled by corrupt officials who believe it is their gods will to bring all the goy to servitude.
2.That is only possible for the select few, as if everyone decided to do so there would be no grand survival to better oneself and nothing to strive for as is possible in a community. The chances of surviving your lifetime are greatly increased by being in a group, and the primary reason for people wanting to leave civilization is only because it's current state does not accomplish the goal of a civilization.

what does the catholic church have to do with anything? humans will take advantage of whatever system they are in. You sound like ken m, with the church being some divine entity.

So then the lessons from those pieces are completely invalidated and are inherently subjective.

Because you have a brain and should be able to see the bullshit that they tell just to try and control people and fleece them of there money. Christianity is just the poor man Scientology.

But those are all good reasons.

versus reward!
how exciting.

because I don't need to convince myself that there is a God watching over me for me to do good and be a moral person

ez

Not an argument, you can't just win one by implying your opponent is less intelligent than you.

>how exciting
feel free to rob a bank or something

I believe in god and was raised catholic, but he is a hypocrit who murdered hundreds of thousands while saying give peace

because jesus didn't rise from the dead you complete fucking moron.

Go ahead and rob a bank and see what kind of reward you get.

i would, in a godless world.
but God exists.

>same country that created merkel

Prove it

Go back to your planet then, lizard scum

No, go ahead and watch what happens to bank robbers, and then ask yourself if that consequence would have changed whether or not your god existed.

Your "arguments" are pathetic.

so the second you realize God's not real, you would go out and rob a bank? Maybe kill a few people?

>but atheists are the amoral ones

>you should love and forgive the criminal
yes. you should, that doesnt mean they don't get punishment. You PERSONALLY forgive them for what they did, the law
>turn our other cheek
there were threads a while ago that dispelled this fiction. It also says one person in each group of people should be strong and carry the sword. Turn the other cheek relates mostly to insults.
>love every neighbor also if he's an outgroup
you should. that doesn't mean you need to let blacks in to rape everyone. It just means it's bad if you get a blood-lust to kill nigger babies.

prove he doesn't exist
>inb4 burden of proof meme because human logic

A post-physical being is BEYOND human logic you RETARD

Yahweh is the god of the Israelite tribes and hates all others, it ain't for you goyim

not an argument

Are you so delusional and such a scumbag as to think only inhumans can be naturally altruistic.

I find your disgust with humanity disturbing, especially for one who claims to know the most about how humans should be.

>Your "arguments" are pathetic.
yet somehow they stand unrefuted.
your utilitarian moral framework is a joke.

i wouldn't see a reason not to.
"if consequences dictate course of action then it doesn't matter what's right, it's only wrong if you get caught" --kanye west

apparently you're ""beyond"" human logic, too

So you think God made himself impossible to perceive just to make it harder for us to believe in him so he could send us to hell? Damn dude God's a fucking cuck I wouldn't even be his friend IRL,

yeah, god lives right next to the post-physical unicorn that farts rectangle circles while singing instrumentals in reverse : ^)

So then I don't need to prove he doesn't exist, because if I say he doesn't it's the truth because it is a post-physical discussion.

>quotes kanye west
alright, I'm done, I took the bait
9/10 trollin

> Love every neighbor if he's an outgroup AND JUST SAVED YOU FROM DEATH.
Seriously, read the actual parable, not the half-remembered version in the public consciousness.

I have faith, something you don't have. I feel bad for you but nothing more.
>applying human reasoning to divine action
You're the only cuck, you're literally cuckholded by your mortal "logic" trap
"all things that humans don't yet understand or have proof of are clearly the same"

>it's the truth
Wrong, you can try and make a tautology but being post-physical puts God beyond such a discussion. If you can't wrap your head around that, then you can't wrap your head around anything beyond your immediate surroundings.

>"all things that humans don't yet understand or have proof of are clearly the same"
just tell me why you think that your god is more likely to exist than anything else imaginable?

Give me ONE logical reason to believe God is real.

it was really james maynard keenan and not kanye, not sure if that makes me more or less of a faggot.
the quote's logic is sound though

It's a shame that when you die it'll just be oblivion. Because you'll never get to know that you wasted your whole life fighting for a made up fantasy.