ITT: Tense situations in society we've faced

>Be me taking bus home from night class
>Hardly anyone on bus
>Bus passes through ghetto between class and my house
>Gang of six get on at the ghetto bus stop
>Guffawing, swearing, phone speaker blasting
>I'm near the front of bus in a sideways-facing seat
>Looking down at my lap, seeking God, trying to thank Jesus for general things.
>They're clearly trying to put me in a position of submission and fear
>I'm not fearful but my body reacts and I nearly throw up from the extreme tension
>Everyone else on the bus is feeling bad because of the group

Degeneracy is at an all time high. There is too much human waste.

Stupid cowardly leaf.

>society
I try to avoid it desu.

>be me
>a fucking leaf
>have no friends or family
>have to make blog posts on Sup Forums

A homeless man fell out of an alleyway and tried to sell me some heroin on my way to the local art museum. Told him I only buy from people I know.

Pussy fucking leaf. First time on the bus without mommy holding your hand?

>There is too much human waste.
I agree, autists like you should be rounded up and drowned.

D-did I do something wrong>

You should have looked those gorillas in the eyes and told them to turn off their jungle music and shut up.

You thought a group of niggers wrre trying to scare you with their regular ooga booga chimp shit? Did they even talk to you or confront you? You alnost vonited because sone niggers got to close to you and intimidated the fuck out of you, you weak-willed yellow belly faggot.

Rake yourself

And then what? Sit back down and wait for their retaliation? Tsss sheeit baka

They were verbally assaulting everyone on the bus with verbal grunts in aggressive tones

>not killing them all and proclaiming yourself king of the bus
fucking leafs

>They were verbally assaulting everyone on the bus with verbal grunts in aggressive tones
They where just trying to get into the gorillion mindset(tm)

> be me taking train home
> group of sandniggerish guys at stop hassling homeless man
>homeless man gets on train, I get off
>sanjes look directly at me, one has baton
>I stare them all down head held high
>everyone of them refuses to maintain eye contact
>casually walk past, wait at bus stop

Your the type of faggot that gives us leaves a bad name
You might as well be trans, Trudeau approves.

Its pack mentality. Show them you're the alpha, and they submit. Or you get stabbed. Better than being a coward.

Kek, you should visit some time.

please stop shitposting.

No.

I guess you could say you were shaking like a leaf!

Who gives a fuck? I carry concealed and put in range time. Keep your head on a swivel, stay in camera view, and be at the ready mentally to do what's necessary if it comes to that.

No, you did not. Your behavior was correct.

> (You)
>
>
Mine is an actual story nigger and I got more if you want.

Been to prison too, turns out its not quite the place you've been led to believe.
>boring
>not rapefest

I'm literally never shook

not surprised a dumb fuck like you got put away

Typical American pussy that relies on weapons.

Where would you be without your gun bitch?
>Raped by immigrants

Bud, the truth is we should be allowed to carry too..

"Looking down at my lap, seeking God, trying to thank Jesus for general things."
Yeah totally rational correct behaviour.

They're testing you, dude. They give you shit, you give them shit right back. But in a nice way. It's all about mutual respect. Respect must be earned. Remember that. You can do it. Learn from your mistakes. Pass the test next time.

not a argument shitterland

Yep, assaulting an officer and resisting arrest
>knocked his audio recording device off too

Society would be a much better place if everyone behaved as the leaf did.

In my head, the risk of escalation is too great.

no society would be better if everyone in that bus drew their gun and told them to shut the fuck.

But I don't need a gun to feel safe?

A gun is your only defense against gangs.

lol, youre all doing it wrong

you have to enjoy the fascinating conversations, rants, and fights on public transportation, take it all in. Observe, and have fun, its hilarious to watch peoples reactions. I love people.

>staring and smiling at someone looking to fight

Try saying, "Hi! I'm ! How's it going?" Turn yourself into a person instead of a random scared white dude. You're all on the same fucking bus in the same fucking city dealing with the same fucking shit. Not that hard to connect on a basic level and they'll leave you alone.

> t. had to ride the bus with nogs for years.

>D-did

pussy

good one bud

It's not about respect here man. It's about being in control. If you cant control them, you have to just wait for it to end.

none of this matters if it is in Canada.

Yes, you twitchy faggot, you did, now go BACK to plebbit with you're fucking pussy speak.

you sound like a low-IQ non-white.

we need a new plague, not a wall.

>It's not about respect here man. It's about being in control. If you cant control them, you have to just wait for it to end.

Convince them you are a person and not a random white dude object and being in control comes naturally. They are really stupid. You are not. Connect on a basic level and they will automatically respect you. White people colonized Africa using this simple method.

Huehue/agree

Guffawing...

Where are YOU without guns?
>raped by immigrants
Literally LMAO my ass off lol guns are the great equalizer. Yeah have fun at the gym tough guy lol I'm sure those muscles will do anything against any bullet lol

Bitch, where do you live?
Tell those faggots to put on earbuds.
Christ, you millennials are just as much the problem.

Halifax

I wonder how sad and lost you must feel in the quiet times alone. I'll pray for you

In Canada no one has guns.. Unless you hunt.
If you shoot someone your getting some serious charges.
If you have a pellet gun that shoots over 500fps and don't have a gun licence, you have a prohibited weapon
>5years in federal prison

My country isn't filled with violent niggers, skinny Arabs seem scary on paper but really only rape and sell drugs

I'm here for (you).

You live on the east coast, and are scared of blacks?
Fucking hell. I'm from liberal shithole Toronto, and
A) had assumed maritimers had more fucking balls than this
B) tell off nogs, junkies and sandnigs on the subway all the time. Some asshole inevitably does shit like this on Friday nights on the TTC.

Next time just say "guy! Nobody else wants to hear your music. Put in earbuds!"
More often than not, they look all embarassed and go sit.

Halifax has the worst ghettos in Canada.

Same thing happened to me but with a Mexican and meth.

No, people are fags who think they would initiate physical violence against people and go to jail.

This is wrong.
Canada has a 1:3 gun to people ratio.
Probably a lot of people you know own guns and don't talk about it.
Handguns, etc. Are pretty common, and as of Bill C42 last year, restricteds (handguns, AR) rules are pretty relaxed, and we gained Castle doctrine. Legal precedent has already been set that it is acceptable to shoot someone ON YOUR OWN PROPERTY if you believe your life OR property was at risk. Castle doctrine is now Canada legal, thanks to Harper's last act in power.

The number of Restricted licenses in canada shot up 10% this past year. We can even have some fun stuff Americans can't.
Pic is the Lynx, .50bmg bullpup. Unrestricted. I could pit this in my trunk, drive out of town, and go shoot this in the woods if I wanted. I could shoot ducks. It would be HILARIOUS.

What the fuck OP.

I would have stood up and kept my head up high and stare right back at them if they were looking at me.

I would have felt scared but courage is standing up to fear.

You need to set your dominance in these situations, otherwise they may see you as an easy target to rob/mug

>Legal precedent has already been set that it is acceptable to shoot someone ON YOUR OWN PROPERTY if you believe your life OR property was at risk. Castle doctrine is now Canada legal, thanks to Harper's last act in power.

As a gun owner, I don`t believe this to be true

They dont care bout easy targets. They care about asserting dominance

Source?
Considering its an issue to carry a pocket knife without it being visible I find this extremely hard to believe.

Is this legal across all provinces??
Ive been considering get a license and I'd love one of this puppies