Man jailed for murdering his daughter's molester

Why the fuck aren't there any GOOD news stories? Is the purpose of the mass media just to keep us in a state of perpetual outrage and disgust? If so, why?

Other urls found in this thread:

al.com/news/huntsville/index.ssf/2016/11/im_going_through_hell_father_p.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_PUE8fYxjq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because people do not give a shit about seeing other people do good they want to see other people doing shitter than they are in real life.

Yeah. It sucks. But you can't take the law into your own hands and the authorities can't turn a blind eye to it. It's a slippery slope

To feel better about themselves? The media does this to make us feel happier as a population? Nobody reads the news and comes away feel happier. Quite the opposite. We may be grateful that were not in an earthquake in China, but we still come away depressed and resigned after reading about it.

Fuck the news. None of us should read it anymore. It's all trivia anyway.

Yes, it is. They know damn well they get more results with drama, violence, and fucking, especially when combined together, than they get with education, information, and objective analysis. News isn't news any more, it's just an endless series of spectacles and shilling.

how do we trayvon martin this man

If a judge gave me 40 years for killing the pedo who destroyed my daughter's life (and that pedo only served 2.5 years in jail for raping that child repeatedly over 5 years), then I'd probably kill that judge too. There is no justice to be found in the courts.

actually go outside and chimp out

> it's not gonna happen

al.com/news/huntsville/index.ssf/2016/11/im_going_through_hell_father_p.html

There are a lot of shitty problems with this story.
So the guy sexually abuses his adopted daughter, however there is little to no evidence other than what appears to be the guy admitting it in a plea deal.
The evidence is really shitty aside from an 8 year old saying it happened so he gets 5 years in prison.

Fast forward and the girl is now 24 years old and says something to her new adoptive father.
He then goes out and attempts to kill the man in a crowed place putting other people's lives at risk.
The guy escapes and gets back home only for the father to shoot and kill him there.

Now he goes to court for murder, his daughter is asked to go up to testify on his behalf, but he pleads guilty so she wont have to.
He then gets 40 years, but is it is really 2, 20 year sentences served concurrently.

Something about this story just isn't adding up and it seems somewhat fishy.

As to they "why" is it this way, simple. To get more money. The more page hits and video views and eyeballs on screen they get, the more money they get. The more they make you afraid to leave and go outside, the more you'll sit at home and watch the news. The more they tell you about some huge problem that will kill you (which isn't a problem at all, just a huge hyperbole) the more likely you are to buy the anti-depressants and insurance (to afford the anti-depressants) they peddle and thus the more advertising dollars they make. That's pretty much the U.S. model for "news", and that's why all the kings retards and all the kings shills couldn't stump the Trump and now they're stuck paying the bills.

If I were on the jury he'd have gotten off.

'F' to the guy.

He pled to it you retarded leaf

>murder
>good news

> gets satisfaction

worth it

He never went to court he just pled guilt for some reason.

If he went to court he might have gotten off if it went as it is written.

They were fucking

All of them

And?

Vigilantism is disgusting. Families of victims do not get to be prosecutors, they do not get to be judges and they do not get to be juries. Fuck this guy. He deserves more than 40 years for undermining the justice system.

He pled to it you retarded burger, his lawyer negotiated the plea he never had a jury

red = green.

sounds like a manipulative bitch to me

See in Texas guys like him get probation

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_PUE8fYxjq8

And you should be held in contempt of court for jury nullification. To prison with you too.

The law must be upheld regardless of the consequences or your feelings.

Fiat justitia ruat cælum

fpbp

T. Criminal

His lawyer negotiated the plea and he agreed to it the judge had nothing to do with it. If it's a miscarriage of justice kill the fucking prosecutor but not the judge

Why would an innocent man admit guilt? Sounds like a Michael Jackson deal. Anyway, that girl is all fucked up for life now. I don't blame the dad.

Anyway, I think we need to turn off the news. It's corrosive and pointless 90% of the time.

seems reasonable

I'm in law school, studying to become a criminal prosecutor. You can fuck off. You have no respect for the law.

Fiat justitia ruat cælum

The judge sets the sentence, though. 40 years is outrageous. I'll be even the prosecution was shocked.

The real problem here is that child molesters aren't put to death

Aside from break the law the father did nothing wrong because the man obviously deserves death

>Is the purpose of the mass media just to keep us in a state of perpetual outrage and disgust?
Yes.
>If so, why?
Just look at who runs and owns your (((media))).

You cant get probation if you fucking pled guilty to the charges before they even go to court.

They do all the time, but then again I am responding to you twice, so I am going to guess you dont know how the court system works.

A lot of people will take a plea deal and some jail time to avoid having their name dragged through the mud and because they cant afford to fight it in court

Amen. I would not come quietly.

40 years is fine for pre-meditated murder (which this was)

the sentence is absolutely appropriate

Because we have due process of law in this country?

>Justice is served when a murderer is apprehended and sentenced by the police
>this makes right wing jizzskins angry
Tell me what is the difference between you and a muh feels liberal?

No the judge does not Set the sentence the prosecutor and defense attorney agree on a plea. The judge can accept the plea or reject it and send it to trial he cannot change a plea sua sponte

>Just look at who runs and owns your (((media))).

Ok, say Murdoch. So what does that reveal? What does he gain by it?

He got 2, 20 year sentences. He will only be in jail for 20 years.

He is serving them concurrently, look up the fucking article you fucking illiterate leaf.

>why aren't there any good news
I thought Sup Forums was antifeminist and all that bs?
how is rape worse than murder?
why would you be sad that a murderer got what he deserved?
why would you be mad that we live in a country where you are innocent till proven guilty?
why would you be mad that we live in a cunt that fallows its laws?

you need to fuck right off op

Honestly the answer is simple, people usually attach themselves to the bad experiences in life instead of the good, sad keeps us pliable because happiness breeds goodwill.

What should a pedo get for repeatedly molesting and raping a little girl over five years?

He'll probably be out in 10 though.

The death penalty needs to be used more frequently in America.

In addition, our modern way of defining "cruel and unusual" needs to be rethought

>Raping a child isn't worse than killing a child molester
this isn't r/mgtow

Ok, thanks for the correction. I admit I'm a legal doofus, at least with pleas. Still, that defence attorney sucks balls. He basically capitulated 100%.

Just make it usual.

I want stories of girl guides breaking cookie sale records and of kittens being rescued from trees and of pedos being drawn and quartered. That would be a nice change of pace.

The molester got off way too fuckin easy. 40 years is ridiculous for killing someone that molested a girl for 4 fucking years and only got punished 18 months.

Shit's fucked.

its not really,
I'm not saying its not a terrible thing, and if it were my child I would want the fucker dead, but my point is that you shouldn't take the law into your own hands, otherwise were are samolia

>complains about reposting of bad news
>reposts bad news as example

you're doing it wrong user
and now I'm mad
u happy now?

It's not a matter of taking the law into your own hands. Obviously he should be punished for that. But 40 years is a ridiculous amount especially if you consider this a crime of passion.

As someone who was sexually molested as a child I feel I have some right to speak about this subject, it has ruined my life in more ways then one. I can't get emotionally attacted to people or feel love, I have sex with woman without feeling a thing and If givin the opurtunity I wouldn't hesitate to murder a child molester. If I ever have children and theyre raped or molested I will murder the offender and there family. I will make it my personal mission before going away to eradicate there genes from earth. #not even being edgy

You'd have never made it through voir dire.

Fuck that. I would never vote to convict someone to a crime or circumstances that I thought were immoral.

>But 40 years is a ridiculous amount especially if you consider this a crime of passion.
how long would you give him?

>but my point is that you shouldn't take the law into your own hands

The legal system loses legitimacy if it fails to provide justice. In this case, a father has a right to deliver that justice personally. Let God sort it out in the after-life.

It was premeditated murder, he only got 20 years of actual prison.

It never went to court because the fucker pled guilty. Ergo there was no miscarriage of justice since he waved his right to a fair trial.

Fucking hell are all the illiterate fuckers here from leddit or something?

God bless. Hope you are able to heal in some way in the future, user.

This unfortunately. We need quantible justifiable rules in place and people who break those rules deserve punishment.

It's sad. I feel for the guy, and in his shoes I'd prob do the same

What's wrong with that OP, that scumbag commited murder. It's not up to him to administer justice, we have laws and courts for a reason and the man he killed would have been punished accordingly. Needless to say that father deserves to rot in jail now.

Id give him the medal of honor and free Bud for life.

>it has ruined my life
least you had one to be ruined, the other guy didn't
>The legal system loses legitimacy if it fails to provide the justice I see fit
k

Kill the pedophile child murdering ring in washington then. They've probably raped and killed hundreds of kids.

Fuck you you samefagging asshat. How fucking desperate are you leaves for attention!?

The fucker deserved prison, pick someone else and try this thread again.

Speculation, Father also molested daughter prosecutor knew about it via forensic interview and had defense by the balls but you're right the defense attorney capitulated. With good time dad will be out in 8 years

Leaf actually got a get without ruining it.

Thanks for your honest, frank post. Your pain is exactly why I feel that that father has to be sympathized with. I hope one day you'll be able to overcome your pain. Until then, I'll be passing you the ammo. Godspeed.

>If so, why?

To keep you feeling powerless and subjugated.

Sodomized in prison for an equal length of time and then straight to the electric chair. Do not pass go. Do not collect final meal.

pretty sure they kill pedos in jail anyways

>that scumbag commited murder. It's not up to him to administer justice, we have laws and courts for a reason and the man he killed would have been punished accordingly.

Nice b8

Fuck. I just lost my leaf credentials.

Basically, his lawyers gave him the advice to plea, because he might get less time. He was probably looking at life (but then again, 40 years at that age might as well be life) and pussied out.

He stood a chance with a jury. All he had to do is testify and say why he did it, jury would've nullified it.

>>it has ruined my life
>least you had one to be ruined, the other guy didn't

Now THAT'S edgy

You cant bump your own thread faggot

Wat.

I'm responding to someone. I'm responding to you, now. Is this a bump? When is a post not a bump? You might be retarded, m8

That first part is horribly wrong. The rest I don't care.

Based Texas

You just made my day, user.

Did I mention anything about this specific case you fag? I was only responding to the earlier post.

The man is a hero.