ITT: Good things about Sweden

Someone make me feel good about Sweden.

Please, I genuinely beg of you. Sweden has always seemed to me as such a hopeless nation. A dismal example of multiculturalism gone wrong.

It can't be all bad... Can it? The thought of all those young, bright eyed, blonde haired children being indoctrinated to believe in white guilt and (((diversity))) depresses me to this day.

Please, remind me that not all hope is lost.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sY_Yf4zz-yo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/sY_Yf4zz-yo

Best thing about Sweden: Their inevitable civil war or downfall may uncuck the rest of Europe.

>Someone make me feel good about Sweden.

Some people are waking up now that they are seeing a genocide happening in front of their eyes.

This.
Hopefully they'll act as a warning for others.
Also, The Pirate Bay.

I don't understand why they invited those criminals in the first place. It's not like Sweden is next to Africa or anything.

The Golden One isn't everyone. This is a seriously messed up country where the media is only showing them HALF of what's wrong

They're going down the drain.

Stockholm got its first "Watch out for pickpockets" sign like two years ago, it made the news, that is how much it has changed.
For someone like me who lives in the suburbs north of Stockholm won't notice it at all. It is worst for middle class swedes who can't get jobs and are stuck in "diverse" areas.
Luckily people are starting to rebel against our socio-fascist government, richer more right leaning municipalities are refusing to take in immigrants. In Nacka (rich area south of Stockholm) people protested that the government were kicking out a Hells Angels club house to give to immigrants.

What the fuck?

And still, most people (city dwellers) are content to just watch strangers walk in and kick there fellow countrymen out and take their homes??

You guys have still got a long way to go, I mean, SERIOUSLY? A pickpockets sign two, almost three years into the Rapefugee crisis?

>African convicted of calling arab gypsy

>most people (city dwellers) are content to just watch strangers walk in and kick there fellow countrymen out and take their homes??
Not really, people are waking up, this is the last straw for many swedes. Sverige Demokraterna (basically our Front National) is now the largest party for men in Sweden, our time is coming and it will be glorious.

> Europe becomes a caliphate
> move there
> women are slaves
> have harem

I don't see a problem with the way eurostan is going

LOL

That's pretty funny I'll admit

Where's your free speech tho?

I wish the best to you brother. Nobody wants this, this satans work.

Maybe because within the next 30-40 years there will no longer BE people of European heritage anymore, huh?

kek be praised.
Make Sweden White Again.

Feelings trump free speech in Europe, didn't you know?

>Someone make me feel good about Sweden.
It'll soon be over.

I wish you guys luck. Is it likely they are going to win the next election? What are their plans, deportation? How many?

I hope you guys get your Trump. Meme Magic wills it. Praise Kek

Free speech is a white privilege and must be eradicated.

Unless it's against white privilege, men, heterosexuality and the swedish state.

We are better than the finns

>whites embrace islam
>start breeding like rabbits
>sudden increase in white population
>islam saved the white race
really makes you think

Sweden will be gone soon. Take comfort in that.

kek

>that shitskin hand

LOL

>Brown hand
HAHAHA
A
H
A
H
A

Kek, well done

This picture is funny every time

Fuck... that... actually makes sense

I'm kind of melancholy about that actually...

Nobody skilled and competent want to migrate there when there is USA and United Kingdom around to attract capable migrants.

So Germany and Sweden take advantage of the (((refugee))) crisis to restock and inflate their population number to increase the amount of social benefits/personal profit they can extract from the government budget. Moreover, the way their bait work, mainly trash and the worst of the societies in Africa and Middle East willing to go there to take the bait.

Even China mostly get skilled and rich Africans going there to make their fortune by simply not giving any gibsmedat.

Sweden men are KEKS ! Their women always liked european cock , now europeans are cucks as well , so they go for the nigger who takes then by force. Sad

Have you seen Turkey? The turks conquered Anatolia when there were white people living in it.
Just look at Turkey now, who is the majority there? Surely not white people.

FUCK YOU POL ADMINS , C U C K , C U C K

That makes sense, thanks for explaining it that way!

Whats the aussie one and why isnt that girl Pauline?

but why do they want more of a burden on society, why do they want to pay out all their money to migrants? are they punishing swedish people for something?

sweden is past the point of political dialog. you have leftists actively using the violence of migrants doing the job for them so they don't have to get their hands dirty as in the past. sweden needs an actual overthrow with the surgical removal of leftist thought. that adage of how violence is never the answer... you know who came up with that? people who have violently taken over a once proud people, to keep them from retaking their rightful place.