Did you drop redpills today at the family dinner?

Tell us your stories. Did your family get triggered?

Other urls found in this thread:

infinitysav.com/
infinitysav.com/magneticgenerator
youtu.be/Qrw6Xj5a0nM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would I talk to my family?

hello darkness my old friend...

They kicked me out for literally no reason, here's what happened:
>So, what are you thankful for, user?
>Gas the fucking kikes

I wish to never see those bastards again

That's some Richard Spencer shit right there. Learn to be more subtle.

got them all to roman salute and they ragged on the blacks on their own

>What are you thankful for?
>That Trump got elected

Got a view stink eyes. I had my best shit eating grin on too.

I don't have to redpill anyone, both of my parents and all of my siblings voted for Trump

>Born into a family of women
>all are prop trump banwagon fans
>"XD Obama sucks right user?!?"
>Think theyre red pilled until I drop the true redpill

>"So user, any girlfriends??"
>Tell them I wont settle down until I find someone willing to be a stay at home wife
>They all got triggered and yell at me
>"Its 2016 ! we should be allowed to work"
>Explain to them I wont force any girl to do this which is why Im single
>Get yelled at even more
>"You do realize you need money to support her right"
>Explain to them I am aware which is why I work in a lucrative field and make money
>Get yelled at
>Explain to them that house wives are rooted out by feminazis in college and brain washed into becoming coal burning retards
>Get yelled at

Long story short I dropped a true red pill and rooted out the phonies in my family.

Yeehaaa. Your family rocks dude

It's 2016. Come on now.

ITT: satire and people with no self awareness posting cringefuel

We all live in the cesspool that is NYC too kek

>on the road with family
>dad mentions something about politics
>immediately tell him unions are treason and everyone in one should die
>exclaim to my family that as soon as I get paid im getting SS lightning bolts on my neck
>grandma tells me im retarded because im jewish
>tell her she is fucking stupid
>put my headphones on and turn metallica all the way up

My family banned political talk this year
My uncle's mother (not my grandmother) roasted the shit out of half the family though. She asked my dad for her a hug "because you're the only skinny one here" and then started pointing at all the other people in the room. "Fat, fat, fat".

7 of us wore make america great again hats
libshit cousin literally had a panic attack halfway through the meal
literally no one mentioned politics, just wore the hats. we all kinda looked at eachother and smiled when the libby left

Mentioned a couple Pizzagate details along with the whole Kanye West getting dragged into the hospital a day after his somewhat pro Trump anti media spiel.

I had a really hard time explaining to them that we're not white but they stopped asking questions so I figured they got it

>called my grandma
>called my mother
>had pleasant conversations with both
>genuine and sincere love
>only politics was grandma making sure I was able to vote this election
feels good man

Fuck off you retarded sperg

the only family member ive ever had was my mom. and ever since she got married she hasnt spent a single holiday with me.

no friends. no family. only work and vidya

It's 2016, mate, come on.
Stop being such a fucking white male !

I live in Forsyth County, Georgia. Almost everyone here except a few in the southern extreme of the county are already redpilled. Politics came up exactly once during dinner but there wasn't much to discuss since we were all in agreement and much more interested in the LSU vs Texas A&M game that was coming on later.

>moving across the country in a few days
>family always invites me to nearly everything, especially on holidays
>assume i'd be going for thanksgiving this year
>get a nice shirt/pants to wear in preparation since i already sent my nice stuff off to my new place
>mom gets invited
>dad gets invited
>cousin is invited, and so on
>still nothing for me
>end up not being invited and not even going
>parents tell me after they told the family about me moving
>"what did they say?"
>were all overly critical and rude as fuck just because i want to move

honestly can't get the fuck out of this place fast enough and never talk to these narcissistic hick pieces of shit again

told my sister

what has Africa ever given to the world othet than food and music, come talk to me when they create something of worth.

she is still slightly redpilled

just on verge of "gasthekikes.racewarnow"

"Isn't Trump great?"

"Yes"

I begrudgingly agreed to stay at my girlfriend's house with her family for Thanksgiving this year.

I'm the only white person, all of them are Hillary supporters and legitimately think I voted for Stein because my girlfriend told them that. Been dealing with tons of misinformation and general Trump hate, but just been trying to stay out of it so far. I've had more than enough of the 2016 election and am done getting in petty political drama with people I care about.

All the thinly veiled cracks at white people has been too much at times though. I don't get how people can pretend to be liberal but hold such nasty bias towards white people or people other than their own. I love my girlfriend's family but I just can't believe how they can be sometimes.

On a sad note, been living away from my small family for a few years now and this was the first Thanksgiving I've had without them in my whole life.

Mom called me today sick with contagious illness, dad is depressed because his business is going under, both were near tears on the phone and it was pretty sad. Told me they were eating a pizza and going to bed, first time they haven't had Thanksgiving in 50+ years.

Feeling some fucking feels right now as I sit in a guest bedroom.

>having a family

Wat if there never hapy day? ;_;

The Jews have destroyed my family.

I ate alone in the basement this thanksgiving.

kek

My family is always such a shit show. Every time I bring a girlfriend or something they fuck it up. I realized through meme magic that the secret to winning is chaos and not caring.

>it's my birthday
>gf is excited to finally meet my siblings
>tell her to not get her hopes up because every holiday crashes and burns
>sister arrives
>things going a little too well
>sister decides to say "WHO VOTED TRUMP HERE?" condescendingly
>everyone raises their hands
>I tell her she's in the wrong fucking household
>she starts spewing the usual liberal muh feelings
>I start mocking everything she says
>she's getting more and more upset
>my mom chirps in "you know, they say you shouldn't talk about politics at Thanksgiving" to my sister
>Sister retreats to her phone and texts a friend
>I ask her why she checked out of the conversation and went to her safe place
>She looks really embarrassed/fearful or something as if I'm making her suffocate or something
>When she makes eye contact with me I raise my eyebrows and do a faux surprise face
>She and her boyfriend leave early
>Day proceeds and we all go back to having a good Thanksgiving

It may sound like I was an asshole but if you give liberals an inch they take a mile and ruin everything with their obsession toward self imposed destruction. Best to just reck them and move on.

>my gf
>she and her boyfriend leave early
out

I showed some of my realitives the compilation video of black lives matter protestors getting run over by cars. my family enjoyed it

>I'm the only white person
Stopped reading right there familia, talk to me when you find some standards

>Reading comprehension

[His sister] and her boyfriend leave early.

It was just me and my parents and they're already fairly redpilled.

They hate blacks, Muslims, Spics, etc and vote republican. Unfortunately they thought Trump was too unstable/unhinged, so they didn't vote for him (they abstained). But they both celebrated his victory anyway.

Only exception is my dad thinks Jews are good people. Zero idea why. Especially because he hates communism and still knows how Jews led pretty much all communist revolutions.

He's talking about his sister you fucking retard

My sister and her boyfriend, not my girlfriend

I would have thought Canada would make this connection but a Nordic country is a close second.

His sister and his sister's boyfriend
Lay off the mead

Nice reading skills

His sister and her boyfriend

Tried telling my cousin about how communism was a project by big bankers to submit Eastern Europe etc. under a false ideology that ended up bringing about state capitalist system.

This was autism but i chuckled and you are right, unions are trash.

My family is already red-pilled.

If anything, my and the other members of the family close in age had taken blue pills. Like everyone else in our age group.

I may or may not have seen too much on Soros and Yuri Bezmenov.

Nothing'll make you take a red pill faster.

christ, why would you sell out your culture, race and happiness for easy pussy?

Good on you, Don't strive to be a broken family that lets the system raise your kids from age 2 to 18. Hope you find your girl.

Didn't have any drama.

I am the Pater Familias at my house. Everyone voted for Trump because I told them to. There was no bs at my house today because I pay the bills, bought all the food, own the house. Etc.

>when an american tries to shitpost

We're doing thanksgiving sunday for reasons I dont remember. But considering I've been having constant panic attacks and no self esteem it will probably just be me being silent while answering questions with fake happiness. If things get too personal and the fact im a piece of shit comes up ill probably just walk to my room calmly and ignore them. I'm pretty good at that.
:^)
>wakemeupinside

its ok achmed u will get the hang of english eventualy

>I'm the only white person
>all of them are Hillary supporters
>All the thinly veiled cracks at white people has been too much at times though
>but hold such nasty bias towards white people
>I love my girlfriend's family

What

The

Fuck.

Get the fuck out of here, you fucking cuck.

I'll be your family user

Probably a lot more autistic than you're used to but I'll never leave you bro

>Snow nigger reading comprehension...

gas yourself kike

I got pretty much ostracized from defending Christianity from Islam.

I'm fucking done for tonight, sorry guys.

Didn't have to. My grandma told all of us that Rush Limbaugh and Trump were not conservative enough for her liking. The best part of the dinner was her saying "that Richard Spencer guy in the news is talking about a lot of things I agree with."

My grandma is the best.

Based grandma

lying is the first step to totalitarian regime, why are you doing it.

made me kek

I didn't talk about politics. In fact, nobody did, and my mother's side of the family dislikes Trump, but for feelsy reasons. My father simply doesn't think that he's stable/qualified and probably voted for Clinton not knowing anything about her other than that she's experienced in administration positions.

And you know what? Ever since the election, nobody brought up politics. There was like this strange moment where time stood still, people had a look of shock or awakening, and then resumed their lives, but in the far back end of their minds, someone's reminding them "It happened, and you didn't think it would."

It's kinda like someone who hates taking cough syrup and is too stubborn to take a spoonful, but eventually gets sick enough to the point where they finally give in, knowing it's best for them. I'm sure they'll all realize it's going to get better, hopefully.

>Go over to my grandma's for a small dinner with just her, myself, and my sister
>They both comment on how handsome I am for a full 15 seconds
>My sister texts on her phone while my grandma and I talk about history for about 30 minutes
>Just presidents, famous events, WWII
>Then we talk about books and reading, and her favorite Shakespeare play
>Tells me when she dies I can have all her books because everyone else in the family is too stupid and doesn't read
>We eat a traditional Thanksgiving dinner
>I tell me sister that I'll be moving away from Chicago once I graduate college because it's full of niggers, crime, and it's too expensive
>Explain to her that the rest of Illinois is much better than Chicago by a very large margin in almost every single category
>She can't really argue against that
>We make fun of niggers for a bit, I slip the word dindu in there
>What did you call them, "dindus"?
>Explain to her dindus, she laughs and says she likes it
>Get into a civil discussion with my grandma on why every person should own a gun and why they should use it in the event they need to
>I counter all of her points and she ends up changing her mind like a rational being
>I then go on to explain to them white genocide by immigration in Europe, tell them that Germany is a shithole country now and deserves every bit that's happening to them
>Grandma mostly agrees, we talk about why nationalism is important and multicultural societies cannot exist and is merely human fabrication
>Tell them how I watched that video of all the africans drowning on their way to Italy because they couldn't swim, told them it was hilarious that there are humans that "don't know how to swim"
>Sister suddenly extremely interested, says she wants to watch it on her phone
>Bring it up on her phone and warn her that it might be too graphic for her
>Watches it anyway, says "that's awful"
>Goes on to watch liveleak videos the rest of the night until we leave anyway

>Ate a fuckload of turkey and now have enough of it for lunch for the next three weeks
>No political bullshit

I am so thankful my entire family is based, and to think we live in commiefornia

are you sure your sister isn't a stealth libtard?

No she just said "that's awful" in a nonchalant ironic tone, also she's a cop and once told me "If you ever have sex with a black girl don't ever speak to me again"

because i am not an asshole, i dropped my redpills off the weekend before, and we had a pleasant dinner discussing other things.

>voted Trump
>dad voted Trump
>mom voted Trump
>brother would've voted trump if a little less than a year older
They don't really need any more redpilling right now.

>tfw my whole family is already red pilled and we spent Thanksgiving talking about how it would be cool if Trump made Ron Paul fed chairman

I don't really get the spiteful thing about refugees drowning

>Family is all pretty moderate
>sister isn't very bright but still thought Hillary was a retard
>other sister is a chief officer in the navy
>Talk about how great it is that Trump won the election
>Whole family agrees
>"Hey user, I have tickets up close to the inauguration since I'll be working it, wanna come?"
>mfw I get to see the God Emperor take his thrown IN PERSON

I tried...
>Dad started talking about the election and how lucky we are for not having Hillary.
>Topic of voting machines and fraud pops up... Thanks (((Stein)))
>Time to drop the pill
>"Well the machines were owned by a friend of Soros so..."
>My aunt stops me. "Doesn't surprise me"
>Dad "That's the son-of-a-bitch that is funding BLM"
>Spend most of dinner talking about how stupid and naive liberals are

I visited my sibling in another part of the country, we went to a great uncle's I'd never met for thanksgiving.

His family all seemed to vote for Hillary, so I just cracked jokes and was pleasant. Someone did bring up that I hadn't mentioned my political views even though we were talking politics (I just chimed in on specific issues) and I said that I usually don't bring up my own political views around family on principle.

99% sure my great uncle max voted for trump though. He's a pretty old school white guy who lives in rust belt Indiana.

whats a thanxgiving?

No. I sat at a separate table watching football and shitposting on Sup Forums.
I fucking hate talking to people.

> be me and go to 1st Thanksgiving of the day
> Trump comes across in chat saying wont be
> anymore fun since he is charge. Literally hear
> people in outside in the courtyard to the bldg.
> yelling Donald Trump over and over
> say looks like someone's having fun.
> muffled laugh from fag-boy fucking my half
> sister im not close with at all.
> Second Thanksgiving, nothing political is said
> all day. Hit up a the local bar with cousins and
> Overly sensitive liberal cuck loving
> gaylord of a liberal younger brother
> play named brother in pool, in NJ where same
> brother lives at home with our mom
> fag friend of his shows up. BTFO young cuck bro
> in pool. Ask friend who he is talking alot to if he is
> excited about the Trumpen-Reich?
> starts going off about how he isn't and begins
> regurgitating bs shill news from all the big nose com
> companies abt how Trump is reneging on his promises
> to imprision Shillary and etc. I then try to explain how
> as the president and also it being prior to him actually
> being in power, he is trying to consolidate his forces and
> avenues of approach and must in order to keep his
> plans potency have to pander politically to the media
> which gets his words screwed up and constantly mis-
>reports shit about him anyway. He insists on being
> autistic. I then ask him if he voted for SHillary. He
> tells me yes and starts getting more autistic
> insisting that I must be have always been a die hard
> supporter for telling him the truth and insisting he not
> get all his news from CNN. I then tell the little fairy
> that it's obvious that he doesn't know what he's talking
> about and he is pretty stupid for insinuating anything
> while hold HRC to be some sort've tragic hero
> The autist starts nearly crying and lashing out about
> how insensitive or whatever I am for telling him he
Part 1

>be you
>retarded newfag who doesn't understand how to >greentext
>regarts

> he doesn't know what he's talking about.
> The tension in the room was getting really high.
> Shithead then tells me well it doesn't matter
> cause I'm a lawyer out in DC making policies
> happen.I then tell him well thats great
> but Im a Marine Vet, and you can go fuck
> yourself.
> the little autist begins to tear up and bolts out of
> the room. I laugh as I finish winning my pool
> game.
Part 2/2

Maybe I just like the way it looks fagt.

>>green text however the fuck u feel like otay sempai

Mild redpill, but tried to explain how most societies view men as disposable fodder and women as valuable resources. Got shouted down by a chorus of
>muh patriarchy
>muh dangerous childbirth
>ur a misogynist user

It didn't go very well.

Ladies please, I can smell the butthurt from here, GB2/KITCHEN/ alrdy otay

I started screaming about gassing kikes and nigger IQs.

>Finns
>Thinking they are white.

>thrown

t. your average DRUMPF voter

I dropped some blue pills and yes those deplorables did get triggered.

I explained to my mom how absolutely fuked the democratic party really is and she cried

my whole family voted trump, every single one. my sister was vehemntly anti-jew, as was my cousin, but when i started talking about jews and their desire towards ideals that are subversive to traditionalism, they became so angry. i said, unironically, fascism isn't totally bad when you see what society's become, they became enraged. it was fucking bizarre. i thought of all people, i'd be able to talk about fascism with them. its kind of upsetting.

He never said that you fucking retarder Australia

Because they do it themselves. Countries block them from landing their boats EXCEPT if they are in distress then their coast guards will pick them up out of the water.

So they get near another boat and they SINK THEIR OWN BOATS. To force coast guards to pick them up.

only they are stupid. Sometimes they pick fishing trawlers that have no means of getting them out of the water. Sometimes they sink their boats too soon and the coast guards cant get to them in time. The refugees cant swim.

If they get near the coast they will do this too. Italy will not allow watercraft just to pull up and dock. So they sink their boats to make 'an emergency' and the countries' coast guards or officers will go save them.
>they sink their own boats to force an emergency so they have to be 'rescued'.
>they don't know how to swim
>they often fuck this up

>no friends. no family. only work and vidya

same here

it sucks, but it could be worse

i played bf1 all day

>He never said that you fucking retarder Australia

>Brazil
>90% non white

Why are you and the Finn even here?

>all of family is redpilled
>discussion about presidential election and how we're all looking forward to next 4 years
>feels good man

Especially since I'm on a daily basis surrounded by millennial bernie sanders shits who know nothing of world events

:DD

infinitysav.com/

infinitysav.com/magneticgenerator

youtu.be/Qrw6Xj5a0nM

hahahahahahah thanks for the kek

>Finnish education

>Metallica

Should have said skrewdriver or Final Solution, famalam

>family's all redpilled except for 3 liberals and one screaming feminazi. All college age and indoctrinated
>they didn't show up, they are still mad at everyone
>the other 25 of us had a great dinner, talked some politics.
>tradition at Thanksgiving for all the adults to pull names for Christmas gifts
>we agreed to get these 4 libshits some playdoh and crayons for Christmas. Will be so many keks

if they show up to Christmas
>still keks

I also live in Forsyth, can confirm it is redpilled

>get invited to a thanksgiving diner with four hot socal bitches
>they were all republican and voted trump

it was good night