Black Friday

What is your experience with this "tradition"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GZqXkx3r_5U
youtu.be/ptsTG_Iu3zg
youtu.be/1t81OafsY4g
dailycaller.com/2016/11/24/black-lives-matter-plans-to-block-white-owned-businesses-on-black-friday/
youtube.com/watch?v=u8zLNBRXplw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is no one reporting on this yet?

hasn't it already started?

>What is your experience with this shit?

Because is not time yet m8

Most Americucks are still recovering from that overeating coma

This "tradition" came even to Poland. It just shows what animals people are. I will never understand that, people will fight for some stupid smartphone or TV. I won't lie I am getting some vidya today but I am not going to be tryhard who steal stuff frome someone's shopping cart.

Is this something that (((they))) want? Do (((they))) want people to consume as much as people can today?

Here you have few examples of similar "events" to black friday in Poland

youtu.be/GZqXkx3r_5U

youtu.be/ptsTG_Iu3zg

youtu.be/1t81OafsY4g

already got toys for the kiddies. not. even. once.

Fun fact which Pol will love, it's called Black Friday because they sold slaves on Fridays before the weekends

*the more you know*

what about the midnight line ups?

CYBER MONDAY
Y
B
E
R

I'm going tomorrow for the first time m8. Gonna go to dicks sporting goods so hopefully it won't be packed.

Fuck that
I buy my shit online

You ameri are fucking niggers.
Whites, niggers, asians, mexicos etc.
All you, americucks are niggers in the soul

Look at you animals fighting over some shit to spare a few dollars. Materialists mindfucked to death.
Black friday is degeneracy

No, that was an internet rumor from a few years ago that has been thoroughly debunked

I work at target ama shift starts at 7 tomorrow

I worked in retail a few years back

Tickets were given out for the desirable items before customers were allowed to enter the store

everything was orderly.

How very primitive. It's like watching lions fighting over gazelle carcasses. I reject your materialism and substitute it with intellectualism.

To my knowledge most of the black Friday degeneracy is usually niggers trying to get a shitty $300 TV at Walmart.

Did it once in high school. Felt like a loser. Everyone in line was a total fucking low life welfare slob with nothing going on in life. Afterwards I told myself there is a 0% chance I'll ever do something that beneath me ever again.

Locally never had mad rushes and people getting hurt.

Probably helps I'm not in a crowded, mudblood filled city.

No it's because a surplus is considered being in "the black" which warrents a strategic large sell off

Is this your first BLACC friday?

>buying from dicks 'Americans shouldn't own ARs' ever

And trailer park trash. And middle class working moms that are barely above trailer trash.

Stores don't do that anymore because niggers get too out of control

Now stores like Walmart have organized lines so people don't go over each other

>Americans celebrate the founding of their country by eating a lot of food and then fighting each other to buy cheap consumer goods

Seems fitting.

All of the trash goes out because they couldn't afford a new jewbox unless it is marked down.

There's absolutely no reason to physically go to a store on black Friday anymore.

For the past three years or so I just buy cheap shit on Amazon. Amazon now has an entire week dedicated to black Friday deals

I actually went to WalMart to get a tablet from them. It was quite enjoyable, really; I got there :15 til open, got my tablet and was out with maybe 20 minutes of standing in line. I then went over and got a micro SD card and that venture took me maybe another 10 minutes.

My experience with it is that I just woke up, so that I can take my girlfriend to her job at the mall, where she'll work for 12 hours of madness for barely above minimum wage.

I appreciate her dedication, but it's time to step off the hamster wheel.

It's part of the reason the 2nd Amendment exists.

Live in a small midwestern city. Traffic down by the Walmart is a bitch, but other than that it's pretty banal.

>What is your experience with this "tradition"?
I have none. I refuse to partake in it.

>celebrate Thanksgiving, a day where you're supposed to be thankful for everything you have
>brawl with people to save $50 on a shitty TV the next day
>people have DIED over this
It's shameful.

It's usually fairly quiet in my city.

Boxing day is busier, even though the deals are worse.

KEK IS IN THIS THREAD

SHADILAY, BROTHER

I never go. It's pure evil.

Never participated beyond online sales.

The fact that many places will have sales that are in-store only just drives me to the brink of sanity. These places are literally committing negligent homicide at best to keep with this retarded fucking meme.

Also that people are willing to trample and axe-murder other people over a stupid TV that's on sale that there's a high likelyhood it's available for the same price online disgusts me.

dailycaller.com/2016/11/24/black-lives-matter-plans-to-block-white-owned-businesses-on-black-friday/

>Black Lives Matter and other groups plan to block white-owned Chicago stores on Black Friday to bring awareness about police shootings, economic issues and alleged racism.

>founding of our country
>Canadian Education

None of these assholes has discovered the interwebs. This level of degeneracy should be illegal.

Bad move. Those niggers are going to die.

I have never shopped on Black Friday as I am not a nigger.

none

rooting for a happening; muslims always let me down

Meant this.

>work at Wal-Mart
>Find shit like this while zoning

cool make sure to get a chimpout thread going, this cant possibly end well

Is there going to be anything on sale on friday or is it just today on thursday?

>mfw work in superstore that does stupid fucking sales all weekend, and scheduled to work 13 hours saturday

It ain't Black Friday unless there are black people beating each other to death for a $100 giant TV.

Because some of us don't like watching football.

Wal-Mart is becoming a more organized and safer shopping choice. It was busy, but none of the madness of past Black Friday events yesterday.

Kek approves, and so do I

Busy day on register

Is black Friday once a year?

Call me a fag but I like Black Friday, why the fuck wouldn't you take advantage of all those extremely low fucking prices on almost everything in stores. I always go to best but on Black Friday my electronics because of the low prices I've even fought someone for an 50 inch tv before, I ended up winning and beat the shit of him for the tv. And 4 years ago it was raining really hard on Black Friday and I didn't even have an umbrella so my entire body even to my underwear was soaked for 6 hours utill I waited for Best Buy to open the doors and rushed in their like a mother fucker it's fun you should try it pol.

Have you watched the South Park episodes on Black Friday, OP?
They're in season 19 i think

Black friday legit looks retarded.
People running over others not giving a shit or waiting the night before in front of a store just so they can buy more shit they dont need and/or wont use at a discount.
Truly pleb tier.

I bet you smelled like a wet dog and you wear wraparound reflective sunglasses

it's every day in burgerland

IDK wtf was wrong with me, but I read that as "in front of a Trump store".

There is nothing I want that badly.

Kek says there will be a Black Friday bombing.

only participated once, when i was a lot younger and still a poorfag

stood outside best buy for hours in the freezing fucking cold to jockey for a PC bundle they were practically giving away

most people were pretty chill, but every hour or so a douchebag would come by trying to cut, implying that someone else standing there was "saving his place" in line - about 3/4 of the people in line would shout the little faggot away, threatening with violence right off the bat, no fucking around

honestly participating in brack friday bunduru is worth it just for that alone

anyways about a half hour before the store opened, a dude with a clipboard came out and, starting from the front, started handing out vouchers for whatever it was they were waiting for so people wouldn't bum rush the door and cause a riot - some people would leave once it was announced that they ran out of vouchers for one thing or another (usually everyone there was going for laptops or HDTVs)

about on par for standing in line for event tickets i'd say, but the experience will vary wildly i suppose depending on the store - i hear places like wally world don't do shit and guarantee the eventual chimpout stampedes

Black Friday: where even white people act like niggers.

>Worked in retail since I was 15.
>Black Friday was always dreadful; always got stuck with the opening shift, usually at 5AM or some equivalent.
>People literally barging there way into said retail stores for a "discount".

Black Friday is a scam to get people to spend money. The products were already selling before hand at the higher price, but now suddenly, we can discount said item for 1 whole day. People don't realize that a lot of these products should already cost that much to begin with.

>Get an iPhone 7 for $100 on Black Friday!
>Costs Apple $50 to make one in China.
>This is a "deal".
>People will still pay $800 to buy one for Christmas just a few days later.

What are you?

we have it too now, amazing how people will attack each other over a discounted tv, sad.

I've worked five years of Black Friday in an electronics department of big box store.

Nothing is worth buying. everything is an normal sales, or will be on a better sale after Christmas. The crazy deals you might see are absolute garbage products, they likely sat in a warehouse for a year as unsellable off-brand shit that is jacked up in price and sold to retards. Most of the shit will be returned the day after Christmas when it's proven it doesn't work.

Buying something expensive like an HDTV should be treated like buying a car. Buy last year's model, you'll save money and there's a lot of customer reviews on the product so even if it's a well known brand you're not getting reamed with garbage.

Black Friday is for poor morons and shopping addicts.

Guamanian

went to the store yesterday for the black friday sale

hardly anyone there and I was able to shop like it was a regular day. black friday is just "gib cheap tv plox", anyone intelligent shops on the day before or after friday

>takes 50 minutes to get to work instead of 10 because the three closest freeway onramps encircle the nearest mall
>takes 2 hours to get from my zone to the home office instead of 30 minutes because the only route there is a state highway which has five intersections on the way each one leading to outlets and big box stores
>takes an hour to get home from the last warehouse instead of 10 minutes just because of miserable people wanting tvs for fifty bucks
Worst workday of the year, bar none.
Please get off the roads, consumers.

youtube.com/watch?v=u8zLNBRXplw

I saw on TV in the midwest where these people camped out in front of wal mart or wherever and cooked a turkey dinner there.
I

i stock up on socks and underwear, and its one of the few days i'll order a pizza, as food delivery joints will not have anything to do

like dem trips boi

but seriously im so fucking glad i dont work retail anymore

i almost forgot this hell

Seattle Area?

Well, our jews don't give more than 30% off to anything worthwhile. I wanted to buy something off amazon, but after some thinking i didn't find anything that i really need.

Black Friday is my favorite holiday, though the deals are looking a bit meh this year.

I'm just glad that I don't work in retail anymore. I used to carry a gun when I did, and I ended up working on Black Friday.

It's aptly named. A bunch of materialistic faggots act like niggers for one day.

Its here for the first time so fucking long lines. So if you are bored as fuck you can go stand in a line for hours just to get some cheap shit.