Based Orientals

China really is going to clean their society of radical Islam aren't they?

Post the yellow man destroying Islam.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dungan_Revolt_(1862–77)
youtube.com/watch?v=kE7zO2DcYbY
rt.com/op-edge/163872-china-tiananmen-square-june4/
youtube.com/watch?v=5UjfyEle1h8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dzungar_genocide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Khotan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politburo_Standing_Committee_of_the_Communist_Party_of_China
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based chinks.

Do they have an islam problem? I figured most muslims didn't go to China because Europe has more welfare

>China really is going to clean their society of radical Islam aren't they?

no, they're israel in 1970. long way forward. kind of retarded for you to call it here with one headline, jesus fucking christ

Afghanistan borders China... they most definitely have a Mudslime problem.

Xiangyang is a region they conquered that had a muzzie population and over time the population grew.
So now they have buyer's remorse and the mudshits are very close to rioting or maybe even attempting an insurgent independence revolution but the based Chinks have been keeping them suppressed well.
No telling what might happen though, especially when CIA/Mossad/KGB are around..

Northwest China was an area of the country where Islam spread during the growth years of Islam. Xinjiang has a lot of Musims.

Did Israel ever ban children from attending mosque?

Every country on earth has a Muslim problem, even countries where no Muslim has ever set foot.

China has a history with this sort of thing.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dungan_Revolt_(1862–77)

>lost in cave due to tear gas
>crying and coughing
>hear ching chong ching chong in distance
>feel warmth
>too dazed to know whats coming
>burnt alive
Sad!

>The revolt arose over a pricing dispute involving bamboo poles, when a Han merchant selling to a Hui did not receive the amount demanded for the goods. A recorded 20.77 million people died in Shaanxi and Gansu

Don't shortchange a Chinaman

Holy fuck the chinese are really good at dying probably better than Russians

>Sad!
"Many such cases"

>even back then the chinks had smart leaders

Kek

muslims in xinjiang aren't ethnically han chinese, they are central european "turks" like turkmenistan. they have been chinese since forever with some breaks, but they East Turkestan Liberation people receive funding from both the CIA and the NED. the leader of it lives, or used to live, in california despite being labelled a terrorist. they are a tool for america to cause mild destabilization and civil unrest.

outside of xinjiang, the xinjiang people are well known as crooks and thieves.

as an aside, because of the xinjiang muslims, there has been a noticeable rise in police presence. in my city (i'm on the mainland) i've noticed Black Police Vans, which are the armed response police, both parked on the main pedestrian shopping precinct and also driving around the city. haven't seen those before in several years. today i also saw armed police guarding the entrance to a high school i passed this lunchtime. the police were wearing stab-proof vests and had truncheons and a sort of knife-attacker resistance pole on show.

Well they surrendered to zipperheads in Nanking when they outnumbered them 50:1 so if they can't take care of a few brown people I say they're king cucks

I hate Muslims, but I hate the Chinks far more. The Nation State is the ideal form of government and I support the Uyghurs' and their quest for self determination.

The Uyghurs of East Turkmenistan are a Muslim people that have bee subjugated by the Chinese. They are a different race from the Chinese and they reject the communists. They didn't go to China, China came to them.

China, you will always have my respect for this.

t. wishing I lived in a non-retarded, rational society

No, they ran out of the cave with knives and got shot. If they had surrendered on the ground like proper NEETs or just not been muslims they would probably have lived.

Has there been a Muslim riot in your city before?

gotta love china

did israel ever drop 2,000lb munitions on apartment blocks just to miss their targets on the ground floor, kill 30 odd civilians shut the fuck up faggot china is not even beginning to contain

>probably have lived.
Until they died in prison.

Awhile back, there was a story on Buddhist monks saying mudslimes were not welcome in India.
Think in that; even Buddhists, the peaceful folks, hate Islam.

I found the Turk. I WIN! I WIN!

Because China has put every person in Xinjiang in prison to die regardless of whether they belong to fundamentalist muslim organisations or not

>The Uyghurs of East Turkmenistan are a Muslim people that have bee subjugated by the Chinese.
Maybe it wouldn't be necessary if the Uighurs stayed Buddhist instead of going for Islam. Muslim behavior makes subjugating them necessary.

you're missing the point and sliding Sup Forums because some asian mudshits lost their passports fuck off. you have no idea what you're talking about

no, the closest i have seen was a scuffle in a muslim noodle shop and within about 10 minutes there was about 100 noodle-muslims outside it with their haj-caps on. they must have gotten a call and hopped on their mopeds. i'd never seen so many before, not even outside the mosque near my apartment.

>Buddhist monks saying mudslimes were not welcome in India.
That's not India, India is full of muslims. You must be thinking of parts of Thailand and Burma. The MSM made a big stink early this year about the poor muslims being attacked by buddhists, while neglecting to mention that muslims had been attacking buddhist villages in the months prior.

You actually die of air deprivation if you get flamethrower'd in a cave / bunker, since the flamethrower is eating ll of the oxygen.

they go at it over random retarded issue of the month, their muslims get wrecked and police don't show up, then the headlines read about persecution. happens every 2 months for a decade

In Xinjiang which is Uyghur clay.

The Hui Chinese are Muslims and don't seem to cause a lot of problems as far as I know. (I could be wrong of course.)

That's probably what it was. Still good to see others pushing back though.

youtube.com/watch?v=kE7zO2DcYbY

>tfw no QBZ bullpup

how do you go on Sup Forums?

voilà

>receive funding from both the CIA and the NED
US always uses revolutions to overthrow governments. The list is long.

Tiananmen Square Protest of 1989 is a notable CIA/Soros operation.
rt.com/op-edge/163872-china-tiananmen-square-june4/

If China tomorrow walked away from that state and let them form 'East Turkestan' you can be guaranteed the Badakhshan Taliban would cross Wakhjir Pass to meet Pakistan Taliban and whatever other extremist groups and rapidly take it over.

Then we would have yet another islamic state chimping out, lobbing bombs and missiles into China, funding jihadis, ect.

Based Chynuh.

They use fucking flamethrowers on border hoppers too.

It would also help if Uyghur separatists did not plant bombs in Thailand murdering civilians or go on stabbing sprees at train stations.

youtube.com/watch?v=5UjfyEle1h8

We barely have any muslims, and we incinerate the ones we do have.

wait , that was in Myanmar I think
still very close

I spent 4 months with the Uyghurs in 1997. They were pretty much way cooler than the Chinese. We rode horses, they killed goats and sheep in front of me to make dinner out of, they sold everywhere, and I got to drink fermented horse milk.

One guy I met had spent years in prison for being a christian there. He was a pastor of some underground church thing, and was a Uyghur. So it's not just Muslim nuts. The Chinese hate the Uyghurs no matter what religion they are.

The Uyghurs killed the native peoples.

>I got to drink fermented horse milk.
Kumiss? How is that shit?

>bombs in Thailand
they are not Uyghurs but local muslims who claim to be neither thai nor malaysian

no, that was the Qing.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dzungar_genocide
that's because they've been pushed to radicalism by the Chinese same as the Serbs under the Ottomans and Austrians. The Uyghurs have no desire to force Islam on the rest of China, they just want to be left the fuck alone.

go fuck yourself sand nigger lover this is why the us nearly elected clinton

It was pretty decent actually. I thought it would be horrid, and the Chinese told me it'd taste like rotten piss... but it wasn't bad at all.

Xinjiang had goat everywhere. It was pretty awesome. The main dish... Bolo? I forget what it was called. But chunks of goat with rice and carrots. I ate it almost daily along with goat kebabs.

I'm talking about the Tocharians and Sogdians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Khotan

based monk

Post a link you stupid fucking faggot.

China is ruled by a standing committee of seven people, its just like the Human Instrumentality Committee from Neon Genesis Evangelion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politburo_Standing_Committee_of_the_Communist_Party_of_China

Meh. The arrival of the Uighurs(800s? I forget) was just a final wave of Turks following on the heels of many generations of Turkic dominance. The damage to the white populations was already long done.

>a link
www.google.com

Xinjiang is uyghur land though, theyre radical because they have to be (pronounced weeger kek)

CHINA GIVE IT UP

I'd rather they had their own state as opposed to being controlled.

China is interesting. What is their end game?

>peaceful muslims

Idlib province in Syria has thousands of Uighur terrorists who join Nusra. Don't be a fool and believe western propaganda, Xinjiang autonomous region will end up just like the Pakistani autonomous region. Your country will be flying drone missions over it to kill top Al Qaeda leaders if it becomes it's own country.

Uighurs can submit, move to Afghanistan as stateless persons or die in place.

As long as they are Islamic, they literally believe in and work towards the subjugation of every infidel. Given that, and given how they demonstrate their belief by their actions, perhaps they should just be destroyed as a people. The Chinese will make better use of the land.

china has another 30-40 years of this sustained suppression shit that everyone in the region has to deal with at present. the only success story of all examples is arguably the second chechnyan war,, which is far from a direct comparison. the story is the same in every instance from gaza to the caucus, lebanon to china- decades of relative peace punctuated by acute periods of violence, using aforementioned periods to gain political control and fucking with (undermining) their politics until they are weak enough to either build a wall around, adopt a policy of more fucking with them and actively ignore or go to wholesale war for up to 8 weeks and repeat.

>police

Police my ass, that's the fucking military.

>end game

better used a political tool to legitimize general party control. they save their direct action for propaganda gains following a random knife attack or car bomb. they do not serve any real threat to beijing, quit kidding yourself now or later it's up to you

>The Uyghurs have no desire to force Islam on the rest of China

???
I thought they were Muslims.

I-I want to help ethnic cleanse the sandniggers

>perhaps they should just be destroyed as a people.
I think that is what they have been doing for a while. There was a huge influx of Han Chinese into the area. I think its only been opened up to modern transportation by road and rail since the early 80's.

what is this from?

never said they were peaceful, I said they were pushed to radicalism by the Chinese. Kazakhstan isn't a hive of radicalism nor are the majority of the other Stans. They aren't peaceful places, many are run by brutal dictators, but they aren't Afghanistan or Pakistan.

no, you're mistaking reprisal attacks with absorbing millions. you're mistaking acquiescence (germans) with direct aggression (saud/iran). what matters isn't who is muslim or not, what matters is who is supporting them directly, besides we can do it merkel

>prove me right

How new are you, kike?

Based Chinese.

>The Uyghurs have no desire to force Islam on the rest of China, they just want to be left the fuck alone.
>Muslims have no desire to force Islam on others
lel

>How new are you, kike?
Don'y you have a boat to catch? Be aware this poster is a known roach.

I open up my favorite web browser and go to www.Sup Forums.org/pol

;^)))))))))))))))))

>they were pushed to radicalism by the Chinese
You ever heard of Occam's Razor?
>people of a radical violent religion act in line with their own religious and cultural norms
>people of a radical violent religion were actually "munafiqun" and didn't behave like people of a radical violent religion until the big bad meanies made them act like people of a radical violent religion
Which is more likely? This is just as retarded as saying white oppression causes low black IQ.

>opposing good, honest, nationalistic people
kys

>what matters isn't who is muslim or not

I'm sorry, we just won't agree on this one. Culture is almost everything, and Islam is so totalitarian that it forms a very large part of every culture it touches. So being Muslim is *the* primary characteristic of Muslims; ethnicity, race and gender are secondary at best, if they matter at all.

Muslims go everywhere
They WANT everywhere

Islam isn't a nationalistic ideology, its like the universalism of Christianity and Judaism, the only difference is that Islam is centered around violence and conquest while Christianity is about conversion and Judaism is simply usurping and control.

It's not that the religion is nationalist, but the people are nationalist. I probably oversimplified the situation with the Uyghurs since I don't know much about them.

Judaism is probably the most nationalistic of those 3 religions actually. I don't think it has anything to do with "usurping and control."

>mfw russia, usa, and china all allign to kill off muslims forever
>mfw peace on earth forever

>Judaism is probably the most nationalistic of those 3 religions actually. I don't think it has anything to do with "usurping and control."
You really don't understand what "nationalism" means, do you? Yes they have Israel but that's the ideology of Zionism.

yet not nearly enough

>yfw this is the real world now.

You'd rather live in a society where if someone hits you with a car, they'll reverse over you and kill you to avoid paying for your medical fees?

>all the whites in Russia and America die
>most of the whites in Europe die
>Chinks inherit the earth
>they completely destroy the environment within a century and the human race goes extinct
>the Nazi moon colony AND Antarctic colony repopulate the earth
>Aryan Nordic Germanics reach out to the stars and start conquering shit

>I ate it almost daily along with goat kebabs.

i hate muslims but western chinese food is delicious. lamb with cumin and handmade noodles are the best. definitely my favourite food.

Jews are one group of people. They hardly ever convert people. Judaism is about uniting one group of people under the flag of one religion. In a broad sense Judaism has themes of pretty explicit ethnic nationalism.

take a look at the majority of the Central Asian Stans and you'll see that that's bullshit. None of them are remotely European in their standards of living and their society, but they aren't like the Arabs.

>pushed to radicalism

just like the muslim brotherhood and al-qaeda too amirite?

look, the other *stans are run by merciless dictators and strongmen gangsters, that's why they don't get out of line. In Tajik/Uzbek and other regions you have to be an "official Imam" and preach a government prepared sermon. Underground Imams are arrested and disappeared because they are shilling terrorism and acting as Sharia judges ordering executions of girls and sheeit.

If Xinjiang is allowed to be independent it should be with the sole agreement that they get a nuke if they chimpout and start lobbing bombs into China, or they start exporting/harboring terrorists. No more occupations or messy terrorist war just a nuke dumped right on Ürümqi