Take a step back

Anyone else just take a step back and realize how strange it is to be a '4channer?' I mean, we literally have inside jokes with people you'll never know. It's as if we've developed a community of 'friends,' except we will never know each other.

>inb4 I'm a divide and conquer shill
I know memes lad

Yeah it's kinda of gay hanging out with people irl and nobody knows even the most common meme. Fucking plebs.

He's not even that good. If that's a dance class then shame on them for scamming their students.

Link to full vid pls.

I find even when you discover a Sup Forums user in real life, they only lurk, but do not post.

posters are like unicorns (aside from the Sup Forums kids who just discovered the board, obviously. we've all seen the videos)

>4channer
fuck off r*ddit

He's like fucking 12 you damn idiot

newfag LURK MORE YOU MOTHERFUCKING NEW FAGGOT

What's a newfag?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IM NOT FALLING FOR YOUR IRONIC MEMES GOOOOOOOOOO BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

edit: sorry just came here from r/the_donald I don't know all your hip "alt-right" lingo yet haha

mmm, sometimes when I link to images and videos on here I will get thousands of views but only one person actually comments on it in the thread, theres a shit load more lurkers than posters, they just use this place as a media and information aggregation service and not an actual community

I could stick my finger up my ass and you'd never truly know it was me

STOP STOP STOP WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE STOP TRYING TO MEME US FUCKING FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Screenshotted. Fucking idiot leaf everyone knows now

I live with 5 Sup Forums users.
I'm the only poster, one is female, one is black and most of them are white.

Meeting Sup Forums users in real life is comfy as shit because you can laugh about memes and exchange stories like you're all a bunch of war vets.
I met a few guys through Ebola-Chan back in the day. Was nice and Sup Forums users are very friendly even if you're brown like me.
So long as you're not a blue pilled fuck tard.

Dude I think your capslocks is broken haha

I KNOW YOU BETTER THAN ANY ONE

I KNOW YOU BETTER THAN I KNOW MY SELLFFFFFF

a community of friends who call each other faggots and niggers. I love you guys.

>Knows black and female Sup Forums users
I'm assuming they avoid Sup Forums.

As someone who has posted here for 10+ years, I feel like a psychologically hardened supervillain.

that's a le dank rare pepe meme you have their friendo. KEK!

Bump for ebin meta thread

I'm pretty sure most of them are lying to you. When I meet 4channers, I always lie and say I don't post. No one is autistic enough to ever make an irl connection to this place like that.

post fourchan users you recognize

FUCKING LEAF PROXY GET THE FUCK OUT REPORTED SAGED

Nope.
We'll call the female K. and the nigger well nigger.
K. has been pilled heavily to full 14/88. Her main comeback when people call her a racist for bringing up white racism, genocide and oppression in modern society is "only a fool would be ashamed of their own people".

Nigger is a full Trump supporter, anti-SJW, anti-BLM and pretty much the living embodiment of an "uncle tom". He calls niggers niggers and blacks blacks. He's always held a job and doesn't buy into the WE WUZ KANGZ bullshit.

They just don't post for obvious reasons.