I just realized the Ultimate Truth

I just realized the Ultimate Truth.
Let me redpill you.

White people are to minorities as Jews are to white people.

It's true.

If you're black or some "POC", you'd say white people are rigging the system

they have it all good.

all the money.

all the power.

They are racist and only help their own.

Exactly what (some) whites say about Jews.

Are Jews the ultimate whites??!

wtf /pol?!?!

Are Jews better than whites like how whites are better than minorities?!?!

help I think I went too far into the rabbit hole!

Holy shit user, don't pull me down with you dammit

You're kind of right, except that Jews are an actual group that is cohesive so those claims have more credence than claims against "whites" who are constantly infighting over who is or isn't one of them most don't care that they are "white".

B-but who are the jews are minorities to? Ayyliens?

M-my digits...

I think you know

you're right about the realities, but the perceptions against each group is still real and eerily similar. It's a strange oppression of the haves by the have nots.

like when that dumb black bitch on cnn said shes here for the brown people and POC and that the democratic party doesn't need white people in leadship, that is a legitimate position to her because she assumes white people have it "all good" which they don't. same as whites to Jews it seems. I doubt all Jews are rolling in money and power as implied...

trips of truth aliens exist. confirmed

Blacks bitch about whites being successful while living in white countries. Jews live in white people's countries and destroy the native population because they themselves cannot create or maintain functioning societies. Those relationships are not comparable.

But I don't think Jews are keeping me down. I just think some of them are really shady people.

No, if anything they're super-dindus who eventually get kicked out of every place they go for being parasites.

The jew is the ultimate nigger.

weak distinction. First of all blacks in Africa hate whitie too. In south Africa where whites are a minority they still hate whitey and think he secretly holds all power from shadowy back alley dealings. Also idk seems like Israel is actually a first world country which is better than what I can say for any shit skin.

South Africa is not a black country lmao. There are no black countries.

Nigeria is and they hate whitey too. Look at our Nigerian Prez

great "logical" "argument".

Thanks, I worked hard on it.

>Nigeria is

Nope. If it has a modern level government of any sort then whites have to be there to keep it functioning. Without whites the country that whites created for blacks would descend back into tribalism and lawlessness.

great "super" "nigger"

White people are the minority.

Don't listen to black lies. They're trying to jew you out of your rich countries.

Tfw this is the quality of /pols shit posting

Jews migrate throughout history and everytime they get slaughtered. Only the smartest and strongest survive because of the white man's persecution. The evolution of their race was quickened by the death of the weak. Start killing of white people who behave like niggers and we'll see improvements.

Plausible theory. I like it.

My father is a doctor, and believe me, Jews are a self serving group who refer all their patients to other Jews is they can help it. They're like Catholics in that they're a in-group that promotes it's self. Protestants don't seem to do this much.

this is the worst piece of crap I've ever seen
besides, it feels like some group is missing from your chart