Shill Harbor

CTR has NOT been posting the concern trolling/"ZOMG TRUMP BETRAYED US GUISE!!!!" threads on Sup Forums.

Read pic related. It was /leftypol/ from 8gag.

I also have a few more screencaps that might clear up any other Shill Harbor (as I'm dubbing this incident) confusions that you guys may have.

Thanks to the Leaf who posted these, by the way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xc6fxLRUuZI&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pic 2/3

Pic 3/3

We need to stop this infighting if we want our board to continue being the meme powerhouse that it is now.

I don't want this board to collapse before Trump even gets sworn in.

Bumping for visibility

Thanks, but I don't care what those retards post. When I see 20 threads on the same topic it's obvious they are autists and need to be filtered. They will never have any influence.

What, is a passing redditor going to stumble on one of their threads an agree with then? Who cares?

>we
Just keep shitposting however you want, faggot. Anyone who takes this shit seriously loses.

>CTR has NOT been posting the concern trolling/"ZOMG TRUMP BETRAYED US GUISE!!!!" threads on Sup Forums.

No, that is the new "running theme" and agenda of the DNC

Not even joking. They openly admitted it in a recent interview in Rolling Stone.

Prepare for a lot more of it in the coming months and years.

It's still not CTR. CTR died on election night and their offices are now deserted according to a few reports.

BUT Soros is now funding Antifa groups in the US and Canada and they might have an online shill presence.

I trolled you guys with that shit all day Wednesday because...

1. Fun
2. Fun
3. Drinking

I'll probably do it again

Well, it's easy to see who the shills are anyway, whether they're from TRS, CTR or cuckpol, they're just shills.

/leftypol/ have been here and are still here. When 8ch was created they made their own board to talk about faggot communism or whatever. They aren't actually raiding, the call came from inside the house
>but then who was phone

TRS was the most obvious though.

They would jump into any thread the moment I made a negative comment about Spencer.

Cuckpol is just spamming delusional Shillary memes

this is pretty obvious brah

leftypol is just SomethingAwful-style trolling and saltmining, but you fags always fall for it and end up bumping their threads back to page 1

Reminder cnn is an Israeli hit squad

This

How hard is it to just ignore and report their threads? Don't even sage reply. Just let them die.

trolls not bumping their own threads anyway, also sage can be used

I do exactly that.

It's a shame that the Redditard refugees keep biting the bait.

That's just Sup Forums.

Everyone knows a shill thread, but no one can help but get in on them and shitpost.

See every single;

>OMG RUSSIAN HACKERS VOTE RECOUNT

That's the whole point of b8.

The only thing I don't like about the last few months is that they switched from actual b8 to simply picking lazy b8 and just mass spamming the board.

It's less about disruption or misdirection, and more just like a crude informational DDoS.

The chan equivalent of going to a rally and just screeching into a megaphone so no one can hear the speaker.

so they gave up on trying to build a colony and just copied ctr's baiting tactics. whats the next step of their master plan?

>TRS
yeah, but all they would ever say is
>dont EVER swing right
>im from Sup Forums originally
>listen to TDS and buy a shirt
they didnt really say that we need to accept that hes our leader now, just dont waste time on it

1."im only pretending to be a paid shill."
2. is actually a paid shill
3. 00110100 00110100 00100000 00110100 01000110 00100000 00110111 00111000 00100000 00110111 00110100 00100000 00110110 00111001 00100000 00110110 01000100 00100000 00110100 00110101
4. Just kidding, its all fun fun and drinking.

my filter settings :
>drumpf
>BTFO
>Spencer
>our guy
>mean by this
>clinton
>apologize
>endgame

up to 40 threads at a time yesterday.

Sounds about right.

Add pitbull, manlet, balding and millennial to that list.

not everyone on TRS likes spencer, but he actually has great normie appeal, I suppose spencer is to the really far right what milo is to a site like TRS

youtube.com/watch?v=Xc6fxLRUuZI&feature=youtu.be

not true. Literally confirmed still operating. to cease operating now wouldn't even make sense. They are a staple of the soro/clintonfoundation block now. Their online propoganda warfare dept.

This explains all the weird shilling on those boards lately. I don't know how many of you have been to /his/ but it's absolutely shit. They have unironic tankies there.

Bait-Chain has been filtrated for awhile
Shills were discussing on how to get them to bite & were frustrated because they saw threw their shit so easily
>tfw they finally bit when CTR said "lets go raid cuckchan"

By the by, trying to set chans against each other is shill tactics
But not like u are trying to convey
U are being the shill by promoting it
>and whoever there was suggesting is too
BTFO

I hope the mods banned the fucker in your pic.

Also
>They think they can gain support from the notoriously woman-hating /r9k/

>TRS vs Ironmarch
>caused by leftypol

Yeah, nah. That was just Natt and his group of nordcucks and leafs(always a fucking leaf) shitting up the TRS forums. They were purged, and after SS talked with the people who run ironmarch and they agreed it was just a group of dipshits.

>tl;dr no one really gives a shit about ironmarch and leftypol

bumpy!

ATTENTION NEWFAGS: DO NOT BE LIKE THE NIGGER RAPEFUGEES. SUFFICIENTLY LURK (one year is standard) BEFORE POSTING. DO NOT DESTROY OUR BOARD CULTURE

i enjoy the pit bull hate threads. love dogs

It doesn't matter who they are, what matters is their plan.

Here's a pro tip: Whenever you see a lefty on /his/ spouting a blatant historical misconception (such as the Christian Dark Ages), respond with "Sup Forums here, I thought this was meant to be the history board?"
Post a smug anime girl or pepe for maximum impact.

wtf

>I'm the guy that started 12 threads per minute on
the same topic for 30 hours, me.

shut the fuck up little no one.

0dayswithoutjewishtricks.jpg

lol they are pathetic thinking they can out argue us with leftist ideas. especially that napoleon faggot. pfffff what a leftist cuck. Praise the 100'000'000 post

>the commies come to you now
wow, used to be you had to go and actually find them before killing them. Now they just walk right up to the right wing death squads themselves.

wanna destroy leftypol!!!

We're getting raided from reddit, TRS and another forum

Paranoia isn't necessarily a bad thing. TRS should know better, they're the dumbasses who got duped by that ISIS-loving kike (((Jonah Goldberg))) into publishing his fake articles. Look up the author "Michael Slay" on their site, that's Goldberg.

TRS has already been disproven, they only had a beef with cripple chan and Ironmarch, and that was a few months back. all the Sup Forums screen caps are in reference to that.

and Sup Forums got tricked into spamming his Ben Garrison edits, he duped everybody

test, something weird happened.

SPENCER DIDN'T DO A FUCKING "NAZI" SALUTE OR ANY SORT OF SALUTE. HE HAD A FUCKING GLASS IN IN HAND AND HE WAS TOASTING TO TRUMP, OUR PEOPLE, AND VICTORY. THERE WERE ONLY LITERALLY ABOUT FIVE PEOPLE WHO DID A ROMAN SALUTE AND THEY VERY WELL COULD HAVE BEEN PLANTS AND/OR SOME LEFTISTS THAT GOT THEIR WAY IN

see

I think he was spamming those himself mainly. After he got arrested their post rate immediately dropped off.

It kinda helps that ben's pretty much on our side at this point. In hindsight, the entire thing is pretty fucking hilarious

>a literal jew ruins ben garrisons work and gets him labeled a nazi
>ben then one day after gg does a Q/A at crippleniggerchans Sup Forums
>he discovers Sup Forums are actually his biggest fans
>one anons says flat out he'll give him 10k if he draws le happy merchant (mystery if he accepted)
>he sets up a paetron and some anons give him shekels, he also does a book about memes/chans and his experiences, anons buy enough of them that they sellout on amazon
>now bens work is making money again now that the slander stopped, but he dog whistles harder right then before and all his work really doesn't even need a kike edit anymore

AGAIN READ THE FUCKING POST AND WATCH THE FUCKING SPEECH. SPENCER DIDN'T DO A GOD DAMNED ROMAN SALUTE STOP SPREADING LIES

dude, watch the video, it shows some litteral jews at NPI started the roan salutes

THAT DOESN'T MEAN SPENCER WAS. THERE WERE TWO JEWS AND TILA TEQUILA THAT POSED FOR A PICTURE AND FOUR OR FIVE AFTER SPENCER'S SPEECH THAT DID ROMAN SALUTES. STOP FUCKING DISTRACTING THE ISSUE

I never said he was dude, I'm saying the salutes when he was talking were a falseflag, calm down

The post that I'm referring to with that image specifically says
>guy called Richard Spencer.... in the video he does the Nazi salute "hail trump"

>CTR has NOT been posting
Yeah no shit ya retards. CTR was Hillary's campaign, which is over. CTR hasn't existed for weeks.

>Eliminate the unused centre of traditional soap

>Eliminate the traditional

I wonder who could be behind this soap.

The problem is, it isn't related to politics in any way. They're made to slide the board because they know they'll get responses -- along with "Sup Forums approved X" threads

REMINDER: EITHER REPORT THE BAIT THREADS FROM THE CATALOG MENU OR IGNORE THE BAIT THREADS.
IF YOU HAVE TO RESPOND, SIMPLY SAY "REPORTED FOR BAIT" IT WILL PISS THEM OFF IF THEY ARE PAYING ATTENTION.

bump

kek