So female niggers helped put a man in space? How much of this film is just made up liberal propaganda

So female niggers helped put a man in space? How much of this film is just made up liberal propaganda

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TmbjzrJeoy0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is this? Another SJW movie for ants?

Well the baseline story is true
Shenig math savants did help with NASA
They're really playing it up though

I mean how much did they actually contribute? I'm sure there were some people that didn't show up and these shenigs had to make do.

this film is actually false, i have a close friend who happens to be a pajeet, worked with NASA just after they 1969 (after the moon landing). he told me the only work the females did pretty much was copying the written code and compiling them to a book instead of lose sheets.

>all women
>all niggers
>one of each body type (small, medium, overweight)

hol up
you mean to tell me
we wuz space scientis?
sheeeeeeeeeit

if niggers were kangs n shieet... does that mean they enslaved the jews before they themselves were enslaved by whites....

Only white people were brave and capable enough to be inside the capsule that landed on the moon

Were ancient Egyptians Black Africans?

WE

the first man on the moon was an ayy lmao
>neil armstrong
>neil a
> a lien
>alien
wtf we wuz ayy lmaos n shiet

THIS FEMALE SINGLE-HANDEDLY HANDWROTE THE CODE THAT PUT US ON THE MOON.

LOOK AT THIS MEME GUYS THE STACK OF CODE IS AS TALL AS HER AND SHE DID IT BY HAND

HOLY FUCK I JUST LITERALLY EXPLAINED SHE DIDNT WRITE IT HERSELF! SHE COPIED THE WRITTEN CODE AND COMPILED IT INTO 1 BOOK SO THAT IT WASNT IN UN-ORGANISED SHIEETS.
>see

The part about putting a man in space is a pod start. No man had gone to (((space))) therefore no negress has helped put a man there. But, it's something as a nice sentiment for prideful young nigger women. As LBJ said, these niggers are getting uppity. But if we give them something they will shut up.

> black women did math? wow thats never happened before, so inspiring

Can liberals just admit that they are racist already?

>No man had gone to (((space)))

Why are you echoing space?

20 keks

WE WUZ NASA N SHEEIT

Janelle Monae looks super qt in the trailer, but it looks like 12 Years a Scientist.

>1/8th black
>full bkack actress to portray her
ISHYGDDT

He was memeing you fucking emu, couldn't you see his tone?

well considering NASA is a jewish masonic hoax, the whole thing is just total bullshit feel goody propaganda to bring down the white man in a horrifying race war with militant communists.

>As LBJ said, these niggers are getting uppity. But if we give them something they will shut up.
Problem is that we've given them too much already and they still clamor for more. And they'll only ever ask for more. Nogs are children, you can't reason with a child that's been educated to believe that throwing a tantrum is going to help them get their way.

>doesn't know about the space jews

youtube.com/watch?v=TmbjzrJeoy0

Jesús fuck. Its like getting a full blood Comanche actress playing Elizabeth Warren

thats the whitest nigger i've ever seen

No, no, no. Don't you know that Blacks are also the real Jews and the real Egyptians. They legit enslaved themselves.

She's an octoroon.

Leave it to Australia to make the best posts

>he still think there's (((space)))
>there are people on this board who still don't know the earth is flat

>Blacks are also the real Jews and the real Egyptians. They legit enslaved themselves.
Silly mongol, those were different tribes of Blacks.

When you see it...

all of it
they did some glorified accounting and one of them wasn't even a nigger if I remember correctly

Shutup you bigot.

Everyone knows apes got into space before humans.

> earth is flat
> earth being flat somehow means that space doesn't exist
The first is something everyone's seem before, but the second is a whole new level of autism. Please tell me that this way if thinking has a name sui I can Google it and laugh at even more retards like you.

kek

>Men made every major accomplishment in history
>Women basically irrelevant with few exceptions
>Women try to give themselves credit for the achievements of others
Does this surprise anyone at all?

Australia truly produces the best shitposters known to man. keep up the good work sir.

It's white nationalist propaganda. They asked all black people to go away for the day and hired actors. It's obvious.

Or maybe its true and african americans are much smarter than white people?

it's like how feminists claim that the first computer programmer was Ada Lovelace.

she really didn't do anything except write an early algorithm for Charles Babbage's computer with the help of Babbage. feminists try to overshadow Babbage's reputation as the first computer engineer and programmer by saying that she was the original programmer of the machine he completed which is completely false.

Uh oh

Not as white as Talcum X

She was clearly the brains behind the operation. Strong, powerful women such as her deserve all of the credit.

Of course not, was Carthage ruled by blacks?

Anyone able to actually refute the SPECIFIC claims about these NASA women they've been trotting out recently?

I'm sure that it's false feminist revisionism, I'd just like to see a specific refutation of that narrative.