HAHAHA you've all been played

>8th Nov
Americans go to the polls and elect Trump.

>13th Nov
Soros meets influential democrats at Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Washington to discuss ways to oppose Trump.

>15th Nov
Twitter bans Alt-Right accounts, bringing names like Paul Town and Richard Spencer into the public eye.

>21 Nov
Richard Spencer rockets to fame, as an Alt-Right leader, giving nazi salutes to celebrate Trump's victory.

Since then the entire movement has been at each other's throats. Well played Soros. Well played.

>inb4 post hoc ergo propter hoc

What are you talking about? I've been at the throats of these fuckers the entire time. You're only noticing now because you need evidence to fuel your confirmation bias.

Estonia might have been at the throats of the alt-right, but people that previously identified as alt-right were not at the throats of the alt-right.

It's okay if you haven't noticed the change. Some people just don't notice things.

the "alt-right" never existed you stupid larping faggot

I'm so tired of the term alt right. This movement isn't even cohesive enough to have a name. Can anybody even define it?

Cnn is an Israeli hit squad... Go figure

the timeline continues:

>George Soros meets with Jill Stein

>Jill Stein collects shekels from still butthurt liberal goys for a recount

>(((recount))) happens

>Hillary Clinton elected Madame President

>Sup Forums shut down since mook is running out of money answays and would sell the site to anyone who offers him enough money

did you goys really think you could outsmart the jew?

It existed as much as any other political movement.
Now people that were all pulling in the same direction are pulling against each other and all it took was to associate it with a dumb neo nazi that doesn't know how to hide his power level.

ok

Could you make it anymore obvious that you're a shill?

It's so blatantly obvious that you don't belong here.

From what I've said, who is it that you think I'm shilling for?

Here, you seem to be talking to Estonia but forgot to link him. Let me help Also sage you tosser

You mean the post where I linked to the Estonian user?
What the fuck are you talking about? Have I stepped into the fucking twilight zone?

Seems like I'm being misunderstood here.
We dealt with CTR quite easily throughout the election (even though I think half of it was actually people from Sup Forums and Sup Forums just trolling us), but this last couple of weeks has fucked us over worse than any of that.

Considering it's a name of their own making, I'm not surprised at all that they are destroying it.

The name for who elected Trump is just republicans.

It didn't at first but edgy underage redditors got caught up in it and now they are ruining everything. Redditors spoil anything they touch.

The schism was to be expected, the coalition had a common enemy (Clinton) so all differences were put aside.

The day Television dies the sooner people like him have to play from out of the shadows.

well spotted.
It's like the bit at the end of Generation Kill where the soldiers started getting pissy with each other once they'd got to Baghdad.

We've known for a good while that this fellow is the final boss of Sup Forums.

The GigaJew.

Won't happen. Jill's just trying to uncover done more DNC fraud.

>movement
The movement was to elect trump, it ended when he won the electoral college.

>It existed as much as any other political movement.
Show me one Alt-Right Political rally on youtube or a registration form for an Alt-Right political organization.

>movement
>requiring membership or a rally

Are you even trying?

If there's no alt-right party or alt-right rallies it doesn't exist as a movement

BLM has them, its the legal means by which any other clear political movement is organized and funded.

Yes it does. I asked my mom yesterday if she'd ever heard of the alt-right before. She looked so pissed.

Right, so a group of politically aligned people with similar goals can only be called a movement if we have a membership or go on a march?
Okay, tell you what, to avoid arguing with such a fucking obvious bunch of retards I'll drop the word movement.

Its not the word movement, its that you said it was just like every other political movement when it is clearly something different, if not just a media created strawman, that would be like saying ISIS exists as much as any other state.

I don't remember saying it was just like every other political movement.
It's almost entirely online so it has more in common with something like gamergate than women's suffrage.
The point is the "non-mainstream right" has been shaken pretty badly by association with neo-nazis.
I have no loyalty to the alt-right label. I never used it to describe myself anyway, but we need to be aware that we have been outplayed this week and this might be the calibre of attack we are faced with from now on.

see
Its a small thread, easy to search.

Gamergate is not a political movement either, its one piece of corruption journalism like Watergate or any other -gate that followed.

>no loyalty
>we
What the fuck are you talking about you just agreed the label was a spook.

and now come the best part

when they recount the votes and turns out Hillary won :^)

It reminds me of the full-on split that occurred between the neocons and the paleocons when the Soviet Union fell. Their common enemy was gone, and they could not reconcile the coalition going forward. Eventually the neocons won, and drove the paleocons underground, branding them as racists.

Sounds very familiar, doesn't it?

"divide and conquer", works every time.

It's amazing. Literally all you have to do is send a few plants in to a meeting to throw some salutes and boom it's 100% nazis

It "exists" as much as any other political movement. That's not making any comparisons further than the point at which they begin to "exist".

>you just agreed the label was a spook.
I didn't. I'm going to stop talking to you now.

Yeah, there's a lot of that going around.

The point other political movements exist is when they have rallies and organizations filing for political incorporation, not when the media suddenly comes up with a new catchphrase for their strawman.

Forget the word movement, despite it being the most suitable word for the changes that have been taking place in European and American politics over the past few years.
There has been a rejection of globalism, migration, identity politics, and the PC language policing that made it difficult to discuss these issues in the past.
That change has been driven by people outside the mainstream right. When we were relatively unified we made enough of a difference to make Brexit happen and get Trump elected.
Now we have been associated with Spencer, who most people here didn't seem to know much about before last week, and it's done some damage.

They already labeled it the political [word redacted] of David Duke, how is that other faggot any more damaging?

I don't know why the Spencer smear worked better than Duke, but it has.
I'm in a few normie political groups of facebook and we're all being lumped in with neo nazis now like we never were before.
I hope they don't manage to fuck everything up before we get a nationalist government in France. That would fuck the EU.

I don't know I have never seen people here actively associating as the alt right, it just a term r/Her used to describe ambient hi-jinks and paranoia while this place is all about meme magic and satire.