Scared PoC rushing to buy guns to protect themselves from racists post election

>Sup Forums will defend voting for Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=rgr stock
google.com/finance?q=NYSE:RGR
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good maybe they will grow a brain and stop voting for gun control politicians in the future and we can put the gun control issue to bed.

>it's okay when minorities do it, but not okay when white do it
Apparently, a liberal axiom.

>pocs
>purchasing firearms from legal sources
Pick 1

>Vote for Trump
>Ensure minorities start stumping for the 2nd amendment
>This is somehow bad

>crowbar
>in purse

thats bullshit but i believe it

>a crowbar she keeps in her purse
Something seems off with this "journalistic" fan fic.

>upgrading the crowbar she keeps in her purse
>some bitch is walking around with a fucking crowbar in her purse because of evil racists

honestly the idea that she is carrying something as sensible as a pistol and not a fucking crowbar reassures me.

also

>black people need to defend themselves from fictional crime
>white people arent allowed to defend themselves from real and documented crime

>crowbar she keeps in her purse

what

>Yolanda is upgrading the crowbar she keeps in her purse

Wtf? Do (((liberal journalists))) just think it's perfectly normal for female niggers to carry crowbars in their purses?

> push false narrative about Trump hating black people
> backfires when minorities go against anti-gun narrative
> being this bad at 4d chess

>MFW tons of PoC get convicted for illegal concealed carry

you know they dont have the sense to follow any of the necessary laws. We white men seem to have enough trouble so the chances the inferior negro brain will comprehend is absurd

>Obama the best gun salesman to Whites
>Trump the best gun salesman to Non Whites
>Meanwhile at the NRA

an unarmed citizen is a victim. an armed citizen is a valid target. It isnt rocket science.

God bless America

Guarantee you that Yolanda Scott doesn't have a CCW nor intends to get one

>Be Yolanda
>Somehow carry crowbar in purse (which is questionably legal to begin with)
>Buy "small caliber pistol" because of "muh ebil Drumpf"
>Get arrested for an illegal gun
>"Dindu nuffin"

Cnn is an Israeli hit squad.

>Guns are evil
>But now I need guns!
The liberal mind never ceases to amuse.

No, minorities SHOULD buy guns. They should buy a shitload of guns. That way dindus without self control will kill each other. Also so fucking much worldstar material, imagine at the fast food restaurants when people chimp out instead everyone pulls out an UZI.

Yolanda needs a crowbar regularly for it's intended function if you know what I'm sayin

How come the Ruger stock plummeted after the election?
lmgtfy.com/?q=rgr stock

>gun shop owner with an anti trump quote

This is the least believable part of the story. I think gun shop owners literally 100 percent voted trump

Because a Republican president is bad for gun sales, but good for gun owners

Well shit. Trump got them actually got them to follow the law by doing it the correct way. You can't stump this guy. Plus now all the liberals lost minoite votes for gun control AND once they see the liberals are the real enemy, they can go kill them

>minorities buy into guns
>they also buy into the 2nd amendment
>dems can no longer invoke muh gun control without risking their minority votes

4D chess is no meme, it is reality.

:0

Dammit "minority "

I call horseshit. More like these minorities would have bought these guns anyway, Trump being president is happenstance.

why LMGTFY that link?
google.com/finance?q=NYSE:RGR

either way, its because the prices of those shares went way up because of all the Hillary winning projections. When Trump won, Ruger and S&W stocks corrected themselves. Its literally called a 'correction' because the market was operating based on wrong information. Now that the new information is out, people who bought it way cheaper years ago are selling off so they can re-buy after the correction

My friend showed it to me and I thought it was cool :)
Also thanks

I welcome the new second amendment voters.

The Democrat Party is feared by its base.

An armed base will be feared by the Democrats.

>minoritys buying up guns

>minoritys also relizing they live in poverty ridden democrat citys that have gun control

If done legally, I really don't see the issue and actually encourage all to carry, especially women.

>blames guns for murder
>doesn't blame clothes for rape
Seriously SJW's, ur lack of consistency is what erks most.....

No nigga is gonna get a CCL in my state at the cost of nearly 350 and a nearly 2 months wait period, to buy a 500 dollar gun, to try and rob a dude who MIGHT have 50 bucks in his wallet.

>trump gets minorities to legally purchase firearms
What can't this man do?

Sounds like it's the blacks doing the defending.

Hallelujah

>thinking these niggers and spics are going to become pro 2nd amendment because they bought a gun
they are going to adopt the same double think that their limousine liberal owners have, "whats good for us isnt good for the peons"
We are locked in the Zoo, and now the monkeys have guns.

sweetest of keks

>gun sales skyrocket
>new gun owners get killed left and right since they're holding a lethal weapon, permissible self-defense, paperworks easier

How much do you have to hate another human being for this to please you.

Check this one out it`s cooler xD

www.goo gl/6Env7E

>"w-we don't need guns! we are not fascists like the alt-right!!"
>"but I'm buying a gun anyway..."

How is this a bad thing? Probably will end up cutting short the next muslim mass shooting

He's grabbing those guns by the pussy.

literally good, hopefully they will see how fun and important owning guns is and get redpilled

thats the difference, when a liberal hears of a white person buying a gun they shit their pants, when I hear of anyone buying a gun I'm like cool I wish it was that easy here

4D chess is more than a meme.

Its what the Jews have always been doing, we're just starting to get smart about it.

>There was this small town on in the midwest, someone randomly put up an anti-gun billboard.

>This town didn't care less about gun issues, and they didn't have a gun problem. But six months later a shooting takes place - and all the sudden they are the focus of national media. The population had basically been "primed" ahead of time to support the passage of an anti-gun law.

>That town was Sandy hook.

That's how they do things, very organized, always listening to their "higher ups" (Rabbis) for what to do next, what to study even, or do with their lives. Maybe they aren't even sure that they know WHY they do what they are told to do, but that they HAVE to in order to support the Zionist cause and strategy.

That's what a severed penis and a puberty ritual will mindfuck you into being. Its sad some of them can't imagine they would have a better life as a christian.

>Minorities buy guns
>gun-grabbers can't grab guns without being racist

8D Parcheesi

Holy shit I'm starting to think the NRA are the real metaphorical Jew masterminds.

This is brilliant. It plays on liberals worse nightmares...black people owning guns.

>the crowbar in her purse
>"You feel that racists now feel"
>"the president is [attacking us]"

They're buying guns to prepare for the coming recount.

Jews are going to steal the election through a fraudulent recount and then hand it to Hillary Clinton

They'll blame the rigging on a "Russian Hack" and they'll use the so called "hack" as a reason to start WW3

>coming recount
More fantasy.

Good then more criminals will get shot.

>Convince the left to fight "racist laws" that disproportionately affect minorities like the regulation against felons owning firearms
>Watch them eat themselves alive
2016 is going to be a good year

Mfw I own stock in most gun companies

this is good for the 2nd ammendment because its nolonger just republicans

>Sup Forums has to justify their voting for Trump for actions based on suspicious and paranoid thoughts fueled by the victim complex of minorities
How i fell is such mediocre bait?

Wow, this is shitty English. If you rush into the US in order to get in before Trump builds the wall, make sure your English is better than this.

every single citizen with a gun in hand for fear of tyrannical violation of their rights is my ally

It's a big purse. Surely you are not insinuating insinuations here?