I think Ted Cruz's sacrifice to summon the Amish in Pennsylvania was the most heartbreaking moment of the Great Meme...

I think Ted Cruz's sacrifice to summon the Amish in Pennsylvania was the most heartbreaking moment of the Great Meme War of 2016

wtf I love the Amish now

ted cruz is the captain of faze clan.

As Donald Trump walked out on stage and was greeted with a thunderous applause from the american people, Ted Cruz watched silently, just out of view.
He sighed, and let the wisp of a smile play across his face for just a moment. His bitter enemy, who had beaten him so thouroughly, who he had joined in desperation to face a much greater foe, who he had come to respect, and who he had used his final technique to assist in his darkest hour, was triumphant.
"I may have been the True Constitutional Conservative, but Dahnald, you were the better man."
He reached into his pocket, and took out a small bauble.
His last delagate.
The one thing tying him to this world, and it was fading fast. The Amish-no-Kageyoshi had taken too much from him.
He felt oddly at peace, none of it mattered anymore. He had lived to see his goals realized, and would soon leave the world a better place.
"Adios, Dahnald, we'll share a bowl of guac again someday."
He turned, and slowly walked away.
The sound of footsteps soon faded from the stage, a tinkling as the last delagate bounced a few times on the wooden floor, and then silence

We are here Dahnald. Behind me stand the delegates and the members of the electoral college.
You've got em all Dahnald. They've all sworn loyalty. We've come a long way haven't we?
What do you say, how about one last sparring match, just like old times.

>Dahnald, they're coming. There's not much time left. Take the delegates and go! Besides, I got some shitposts of my own.

Supreme Court nomination, Dahnald?

I miss him guys....

The ents are going to war

>you will never be a simple amish farmworker with no knowledge of the internet, taking pride from an honest days work in the fields

>you will never have an average qt amish girl arranged to be your wife since you were both children

H-he did it for us...

anyone got the link to the vocaroo/youtube vid of Ted's last stand? Defining moment of his redemption arc.

F

F for feels

awoo!

a hearty kek was had.

>2020
>President Trump is facing a tough re-election campaign against Democratic nominee Cory Booker
>losing in the polls, conservatives demoralised and likely to stay home
>all his allies have abandoned him
>November 7th
>"President Trump, there's a call for you."
>"Who is this?"
>"Hello, Dahnald. I've brought the constitutional conservative vote and 1,237 field delegates to save you."
>President Trump re-elected.

Soarin' Ted.

No memeposting, no garbage.

Ted Cruz is a patriot you sniveling cowards, and leave Heidi the hell alone.