Fremantle axes Australia Day celebrations for 'culturally-inclusive alternative'

abc.net.au/news/2016-11-25/fremantle-axes-australia-day-celebrations-changes-to-january-28/8057116

this is a form of treason ?

If so we should execute them all

It's because they can't afford it, so to save face they are pretending it's because of "inclusiveness"

probably just an excuse not to spend $ on fireworks m8

good luck actually stopping australia day festivities perth

this is just feelgood bullshit, aus day is celebrated in your backyard with a kiddie pool full of coldies and too many snags on the sizzle, not at some council-backed inner city hipster gig

watch their "alternative" flop hard

I just want to murder every single one of you "white" Australians

Just be lucky you arent Canada, literally the sweden of the anglosphere

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING MELBO-

Wait. What are you doing Western Australia?

>In a statement, it said the new event, called One Day, was "an opportunity for all Australians to come together and celebrate the multicultural diversity of our country".

I don't get it.

Why do they say "our country". They just said they don't want to celebrate our country and whatever that entails.

I'm confused.

>Aboriginal people

Why don't they just say that then?

>Diversity, Mutli-Culturalism

They're literally cancelling it BECAUSE Aboriginals object to diversity and multi-culturalism.

This retardation actually makes them look more retarded and P.C. than simply being honest and saying;

>The Abo's are still pissed about us showing up, so we're going to have a party on a separate day that they're allowed to come to

Fucking oaf freo, you bunch of dumb cunts. Its just fucking australia day, thats not religiously or racially insensitive you fuk wits

>cuckmantle

STUPID BLACK CUNT. SHUT UP AND LET RICH WHITE UNI STUDENTS TELL YOU WHAT IS AND ISN'T OFFENSIVE TO YOU.

YOU NEVER LEARN DO YOU. DON'T MAKE US TAKE THE KIDS AWAY AGAIN SO WE CAN TEACH THEM ABOUT TOLERANCE AND COMMUNITY

And you WAfags tried to claim you were as based as us Queenslanders

based

Anyone starting to feel they took a wrong turn somewhere and wound up in the worst timeline?

Maybe for strayans, but that's not a big deal.

make sure those coldies aren't your kids

Its fremantle mate

The left are complete social vandals and they must be utterly ignored

Are Aboriginals not Australian? Am I missing something?

>Ignoring cancer makes it go away!

Your complacency is part of the problem. Apathy is death.