Tell me one thing wrong with Islam

Tell me one thing wrong with Islam

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z0Qawq5-IM
patheos.com/blogs/dispatches/2015/01/22/yes-the-bible-does-say-to-kill-infidels/
consang.net/index.php/Global_prevalence
middleeasthealthmag.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?http://www.middleeasthealthmag.com/may2012/feature2.htm
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7404730.stm
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1392217/Muslim-outrage-professor-Steve-Jones-warns-inbreeding-risks.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Islam

1. its content
2. the people following it

fpbp

fpbp

fpbp

niggers

It's a religion

>Behead nonbelievers unless they submit to you

Thanks autocorrect

Reminder that Ducky's voice actor was murdered at 10 years old along with her mother in a double murder suicide committed by her father.

mohammad

fpbp

Sandniggers following hadith and shit instead of the quran.

>YEP! YEP! YEP!

Fucking with people because they did something haram, killing people for leaving the religion, killing people for insulting or just drawing their prophet, child sex slavery, undermining secular governments and it's incapable of creating a stable long lasting government that isn't extremely authoritarian. The least shitty majority Islamic country is Turkey.

fpbp

Ha!!!

fpbp literally what I was gonna write coming into this thread.

>Tell me one thing wrong with Islam

You have to spend half the day in the mosque or on your knees praying to mecca.

Also everything fun is banned in Islam. Vidya is "Satanic", Drink and drugs is haram, I have to dress my wife in a bin bag so the other Muslims don't rape her and then she gets stoned to death for not being covered.

I could go on and on but you get the point.

>goat fucking
>pedophiles
>underage wives
You can have 3

It says in their holy book to kill anyone who doesn't believe in islam aka infadels

fpbp and checked

Islam itself is fine. If Whites practiced it predominately, I'm sure we'd turn it into a cuck religion too.

The problem is its practitioners are shitskins, so of course it becomes a pretty shitty, violent, and destructive ideology.

>The least shitty majority Islamic country is Turkey.
You mean the one that just tried to get into law that babyfuck was quite awwwright provided you married them afterwards?

Shit got stopped because of international reactions.

hard to spell

Jesus fucking Christ well that ruined my Thanksgiving

I mostly agree on this one, except that I would say that Islam does make it a bit easier to practice all that crazy shit than say christianity would.

Judith (girl who voiced ducky in land before time) was last seen riding her bike on the morning of July 25, 1988. That evening, József shot her in the head while she was sleeping, and then murdered Maria. He spent the next two days wandering around the house, and said during a phone conversation with Judith's agent the next night that he intended to move out for good, and just needed time to "say goodbye to my little girl." He then poured gasoline on the bodies and set them on fire. After incinerating the bodies, he went to the garage and shot himself in the head with a .32 caliber pistol. On August 9, 1988, Judith and Maria were interred at the Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Los Angeles.

Women are too oppressed, it's alright to have loving wife / wives who respect you as well, but don't order people around, like they would be your tools. Especially the ones you love.

edgy

>The least shitty majority Islamic country is Turkey.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
jokes aside, are you for real about this? Do you even have any idea what is going on in Turkey right now with erdogan and whatnot?

Idol worship in mecca; images of children on green silk; black phallic sin stones that you kiss on; and keep putting it in the big silver vagina STATUE with a clitoris in your satan cube; also the devils/jinns that whisper your thoughts into your heads is criminally insane. (((and other facts too)))

It's literally based on a bandit warlord telling stories to bronze age arabs. Oh and we should believe him because he was choked by a demon in a cave.

> stars are missiles God uses to kill demons trying to sneak into heaven

> muhammad chopped the moon in half on the back of a winged woman horse chimera

And I can fucking go on.

On top of that, it's the only world religion, to my knowledge; that has rules (actual political legal code) for non adherents. It is psychopathic to use coercion to enforce the laws of your sky wizard.

Lol no faggot

No that's wrong. It's like saying communism works if white people do it. It's a shit ideology, and an economic disaster. It's literally zerg/tyranid tier

its practitioners

>having preconceived notions of right and wrong
>applying those notions to a culture with completely different ideas of what's right and wrong
Stupid christian brainlets.

This is why the good parts of Sup Forums hate Sup Forums

>bandit warlord

Conquered half the known world in his lifetime.

IDK where you came up with those insane stories but the thing is Islam should've been dead when the Mongols invaded the Islamic empire. But after invasion they themselves ended up converting to the religion. That by itself is a miracle, what kind of conquerors adapt the religion and culture of the place they conquer?

A tax on non-muslims

>Conquered half the known world in his lifetime.
So did Djengis Khan. Nobody is worshipping his ass.

thank you, fiinn, for posting the most disgusting and degrading and idiotic fucking post in the entire fucking universe. here is what you should do: sit down, shut up, and never talk about christianity again. you do not have the intellectual capability to talk about christianity and it is because of where you live. godspeed friend

Yeah, there were never any Christian Romans. You are correct.

Pedophilia

fpbp
dub confirm

90% of terrorist attacks are committed by muslims which is a wee hint that your religion might be terrible

Nothing of this is true about Islam stupid infidel.

You have not to pray to Mecca half the day idiot it's only a few hours also heresy and degeneration is banned there is NOTHING right about playing computer games that shows halal behavior. Also the burka is a classy and the right way women should dress not like cheap sluts. Adultery is ALWAYS punished with death no matter what the whore was wearing.

>Conquered half the known world in his lifetime.
uhh no

he conquered the Arabian Peninsula within his lifetime, it was his followers who immediately after his death spread into North Africa and Central Asia, specifically under general Abu Bakr.

There is actually pretty convincing evidence that Muhammad was not a religious leader but just another Arabian warlord who happened to be very successful and ended up conquering the entire Peninsula. After his death someone decided they needed something to unite the wide variety of tribes that were now under his control and so they plagiarized the Bible and Torah and a few other texts to create Islam.

If anything I'd argue the exact opposite. Christianity is an extremely passifistic religion and yet whitey manages just fine violence-vice

yes, all religion except buddhism is really bad. buddhism is a great religion, it's just such a fucking shame that the poos are the gatekeepers for buddha. if we could get buddha over to north america and leave behind the poointheloos it would be enriching

its gay

Islam belongs to the white man
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z0Qawq5-IM

>good parts
>Sup Forums

Lurk more faggot, unless you enjoy Venezuelan thimble mounting, Sup Forums IS Sup Forums

Let us return to /r9k/ my fellow intellectual

Not really. The bible literally tells you to kill anyone not practicing Christianity.

Big surprise, Whites don't actually follow this.

patheos.com/blogs/dispatches/2015/01/22/yes-the-bible-does-say-to-kill-infidels/

Nobody is worshiping Muhammad though. Any real Muslim actually should know Jesus is the holiest prophet in Islam not Muhammad that is why he is the Messiah.

You are right about that but it says a lot that a religion brought random sandniggers who didn't know how to read or write and were burying newborns to topple huge Empires at the time. Spirituality is a beautiful thing no matter how a person finds it, it will unlock something in them that they would never be able to find without it.

To your second point Islam is going to be close to the Judaism and closer to Christianity because as it claims its of the same foundation and religion just God's final attempt to bring proper religion to man since the later are both claimed to have been skewed.

Ironic how Islam until now is the last major Abrahamic religion as it was claimed to be? Surely they couldn't predict that in over a thousand years no other Abrahamic based religion would come again?

Those "crazy stories" are authentic hadith, which are the reports about Muhammad's life. They are considered indirect divine revelation, more akin to the bible in theological significance. Jesus would be the equivalent of the quran (word made flesh/literal word of god). So kind of important.

Now islam was, I believe, the world first major expansionist totalitarian ideology. There is an interesting economic framework within islam. It is a social/ welfare state that is used to breed children at a rapid rate. This leads to funding hijra and jihad which expand the islamic empire. Some countries are subverted, and the majority subjugated people function as tax farms by paying a tax called jizya. This system tends to drain resources relatively rapidly, leading to the already present necessity to expand. Everything thing exists for God which is manifest in the State.

Commuism expandid at an alarming rate, but I would never call that a miracle.

Muhammad conquered the arabian peninsula. His ideology, which is subversive, militant, and expansionist; was the driving force behind the subsequent conquest. I do find it baffling myself, but not for any mystical reason.

Islam did sweep up the scattered peoples and resources of two great empires that had just waged a massive war, just before islam's advance. The Persians and the Byzantines. This have it a superior launchpad

>Nobody is worshiping Muhammad though
Could have fooled me.

Illegal to portray him.

All of it. Pure trash.

Christianity didn't even start until the first century AD. A war that occurred before 600 bc wouldn't have much impact on early church doctrine. Sola Scriptura didn't exist until the 16th century so appealing to that doesn't make much sense either.

>cant into christian theology

Is there a better Islamic country?

Is there a good Islamic country?

>The bible literally tells you to kill anyone not practicing Christianity.
and yet jesus never did this but Muhammad did this MULTIPLE times, its literally how islam was spread

>Deuteronomy
>Old Testament

That's jew scripture. Christianity is New Testament.

I don't like any abrahamic religion, but at least I know enough about it to not look like a complete and utter retard.

pic related

niggers

Germany

Old testament is still in the bible.

Arabs

Hijab
Halal foods
"Infidels" and how to deal with them.

>Look at this war the ancient Hebrews fought before 600bc
>Let's take random quotes from said war and anachronistically shoehorn them into church doctrine
That's not really how it works.

They are trying to take over our governments with their oil money.

Hell, they already GOT canada.

ONLY one?? Its pretty though to choos considering that your prophet was a pedophile, warmonger, torturer, narcisist, mentally damaged, rapist and a racist.. oh and he hated dogs. If you have to imagine the worst possible person you would end up with exactly this brain damaged freak.
And thats just how the whole shit starts so how the fuck do you expect ANYONE to basically pick only one thing out when the whole thing is a disgusting world wrecking mess to this very fucking day!

It's against Islam to portray ANY prophet in that religion. Why Muslims suddenly only care about Muhammad is beyond me but what non-believers do should not affect Muslims. I'm not here to defend the idiots who say they're Muslim just like Christians shouldn't have to defend idiots who say they're Christian.

The argument is Islam makes some very bold claims which until this day have been true. That should at least capture someone's attention.

I think you're a really smart guy and I don't doubt your understanding of history and religion.My perspective is of that of questioning instead of dismissive, for instance why the Arabs? Why not the Asians to the West or the Africans to the South? And at the same time it speaks volumes of how the Islamic empire was the one who united the world from all and was pretty much the channel of knowledge from Asia to Europe bringing everything to the Europeans and preserving and developing the Greek and Roman knowledge that was being destroyed by the church.

Imagine for a second that Islam didn't spread we may not have even had computers to talk to each other, because basic fundamental mathematics chemistry would've been set back hundreds of years if the Christian empire had got there first. Almost like it was divine intervention to advance humanity into the age of knowledge we have now.

Fpbp fuck islam

They worship the wrong cube.

People from Islamic countries look miserable, their lives consist of hanging around in large groups of other miserable men. They smoke tiny cigarettes and scowl at each other and strangers, they spend their time haggling for better prices for their bullshit food. I would hate to live a life like that.

Pedophilia, polygamy (removes pressure on women to attract a man - the reason white/asian chicks are so hot compared to arabs/africans is because of monogamy)

It is a pack of satanic lies created founded by a man who made a life and cult of violence.

Worst of it
Mohammed fucks aisha at 9, other Muslims will want to fuck your daughter at 9 just to live like the profit. You murder apostates so it's a jail sentence not a religion you are not free to leave.
you must carry out the wishes of the almighty allah even if this means stoning your wife or slaughtering your neighbour because the might allah (shit be upon him) can't do his own job or in the least is not almighty enough to make it happen himself. You are demon worshippers fooled into worshipping moon demons.

Last but not least your fucking selfish cunts every last single one of you only ever out for what you can do for yourself. That's why all Muslims countries are shitholes becuase they are full of greedy selfish Muslims who give sero consideration for others just what ever is less effort for yourself.

/thread

> Adultery is ALWAYS punished with death no matter what the whore was wearing.
Funny one, shitskin Brazil, saying only women commit adultery, only women should be covered from head to toe, etc. You speak of degeneration, you little-brained mongrel of a man?

>Muslim world 40-50% inbreed according to Global Prevalence of consanguinity:
consang.net/index.php/Global_prevalence

>Rich Arab nations speaking out about how they are all inbreed
middleeasthealthmag.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?http://www.middleeasthealthmag.com/may2012/feature2.htm

>Brits worries that their Pakistani population could soon set itself up for genetic doom:
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7404730.stm

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1392217/Muslim-outrage-professor-Steve-Jones-warns-inbreeding-risks.html