Non-whites of Sup Forums how redpilled are you?

Non-whites of Sup Forums how redpilled are you?

I wonder if they are "woke" on the jews and multcult

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita
amazon.com/Narco-History-Jointly-Created-Mexican/dp/1522691405
narcosphere.narconews.com/notebook/bill-conroy/2012/03/drug-war-related-homicides-us-average-least-1100-year
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiki_Camarena
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/centralamericaandthecaribbean/mexico/10758166/Drug-cartel-hitman-confesses-to-up-to-40-murders-in-US.html
breitbart.com/texas/2016/01/12/9-reasons-to-fear-mexican-cartels-more-than-isis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty wide awake here. Fuck kikes and globalists.

BTW all of you Anglos, you should check out the ritualistic murders that the narcos, just south of the border, do on Mexican and American victims. Could be the next PizzaGate, and it truly is chilling in the scale of atrocities (800 000 people have died in the last decade, or so)

No one gives a shit about what you shitskins do in your own countries.

Fuck you, and also, you should take some redpills.

Fast & Furious anyone? Happened under Obama, and it's still going on. BTW, you won't ever have a wall: narcos and the US Government wouldn't allow the Arizona breach (through which most of the illegal immigrants and drugs come to the US) to be closed. So yeah, I would dare to say the same PedoFags from PizzaGate have something to do with Mexican Drug Cartels.

Also, ritualistic murder was perfected in Juarez during the 90's, with the involvement of the alphabet agencies. That's how the globalists got to do such sick shit almost without being noticed, for that fucking long period of time.

I can accept jewish influence in the world and all that shit but the idea that a bunch of zionists control everything is pretty silly

The redpill is that ALL Latin American countries are shit and the best Latin countries are roughly comparable to the shittiest European countries.

Not to mention the insane murder rates in so many Latin countries.

Your people are niggers.

1 in every 92 kids go missing in the US. That's insanely fucking high. Dare to guess where they are going?

So yeah, we're pretty fucked up here, but you should really check your definition of 'shitty' and 'shittier'. I once went to the US and everyone seemed to be high on strong antidepressants.

>the best Latin countries are roughly comparable to the shittiest European countries.
Panamá and Argentina have higher GDP per capita and higher standard of life than Poland and Hungary and those are not even some of the worst countries in Europe and also those are not even the best countries in Latin America

ARGENTINA IS WHITE!!!

Probably like 1/3-1/5 of the kids going missing are niggers. Not even remotely surprising.

They can't keep track of their kids at all.

Okay. Let's look:

GDP per capita:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
>Argentina
59th
>Poland
~46th

HDI:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
>Argentina
40th.
>Poland
36th.

Again.

Poland is one our shittiest countries.

Argentina is basically your best.

And yet still we blow you guys out of the water. You fucking shitskins.

Hey man leave Poland alone they are getting over their communism hangover

Hey leaf, you should ask instead how bluepilled are the whites of Sup Forums

Sure. It's the nigger's kids. Go on with your life ;)

For the record, Panama is like ~58th on GDP per capita and 60th on HDI.

Which is pretty fucking shit.

>Non-whites of Sup Forums how redpilled are you?
I am redpilled on whites. You people are either at fault for everything bad in the world or not even for your own actions. Sad!

>Poland is one our shittiest countries
>Romania
>Serbia
>Croatia
>Bosnia
>Albania
>Macedonia
>Bulgaria
>Moldova
>Lithuania
>Latvia
>Belarus
>Ukraine
>Russia
Yeah is obviously one of the shittiest countries

Also
>PPP
>HDI

>GDP per capita:
By this logic a Muslim country is the best country in the world. Really activates your almonds.

I'm proudly not redpill. Its just a cute way to say "im paranoid". I read "redpill" stuff and it falls into two camps , either racist or paranoid. Sometimes a combination of both.

>>
>Panamá and Argentina have higher GDP per capita and higher standard of life than Poland and Hungary
Why would you lie?
Also Poland is a safe place to live.

Again, you're looking at our absolute worst countries from the ENTIRE continent of Europe, and they're still roughly at the same level as your absolute best countries.

The vast majority of White countries are wealthy and modern.

All your countries are shit holes. With only the very, very best being comparable to our shittiest countries.

You're basically trying to use the same arguments as with blacks. You find some rich nigger and compare him to the poorest White you can find.

OH WOW. YOU DISPROVED RACISM. BLACKS AND SPICS SURE ARE GREAT AFTER ALL.

>Also
>>PPP
>>HDI

You referred to the "standard of life" without actually looking up any stats.

>You're basically trying to use the same arguments as with blacks.

This comparison always backfires.

Ultimate Latin American Redpill: Latin America will be shit until it unifies.

I'm actually just hoping that Trump builds that fucking wall so the US Department of State stops fucking around with governments south of the border. If that happens, Latin American Union is the logical way for us.

Then again, sheeple population is even larger proportionally in LA than in other parts of the world. But we'll get there, eventually

Right. All this spic did was compare the richest nigger he could find to the poorest white he could find

>Richest black
Scored 981
>Poorest white
Scored 978

THERE YOU GO. BLACKS AND SPICS ARE SMARTER THAN WHITES.

>Poland
>Hungary
>absolute worst countries
okay, let's actually compare the worst countries in Europe with Latin America

Let's pray that that never happens

I'll admit that whites are the smartest of 'em all if you also admit that they're the ones that mess shit up faster.

>be militar superpower
>be manufacturing center of the world
>send all of your blue-collar jobs to China

Don't be racist. Races do follow patterns of behavior, but generalizing is a sure way to be stupid sometimes. Races also have high and low points in history (Germans were complete barbarians 2000 years ago). Be race-aware: that means, noticing for example how often blacks think about sex. Or how often spics seem to not be willing to say a word; that looks like stupidity, but it goes deeper than that. Read your history and draw logical conclusions.

Also: sometimes being smart isn't enough (go wonder how many chinks with micro-dicks would give 70 IQ points for an extra inch).

>Absolute worst European countries.
>Rank right next to a bunch of Latin countries.

It's funny.

But I can't argue with you because I have no idea where you're getting that list.

All the charts I see but Belarus and Serbia only a few places behind like Argentina.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita
PPP is a meme

Also what are you trying to say? That Europe is better than Latin America? I don't think a single person will try to argue that, but thinking that this place is unlivable is pretty stupid, the life i've had here is not worst than the life i could have in a "1st world" country

I'm trying to say you're a bunch of stupid shitskins with shitty countries.

Okay

As much as we appreicate it, we kind of already assume that cartels murder white people in the worst ways possible and that Mexico is basically hell. I'ts part of why liberals won't send our illegals back.

I'm redpilled lad
Is Persian nonwhite?

wow , what a "great post"

Wide the fuck awake.

I don't give a shit about the racemixing nonsense here though, and most theories on "exterminating" the white race are far fetched. It also reeks of "i'm single, I'll never have a woman of any color, nor will i pass on my genes, so i get upset when I see a good looking girl dating outside of my race"

If you don't see how that rings true for how most people see "redpilled", then you are bluepilled as fuck m8. That poster is clearly a normie, and you failed to see through it

>failed to see through it
>through it
>it
?

I'm so redpilled that that is a sentence I can agree on: each and every word. Well, except for the "white people" part: they basically kill anything that stands between them and business.

But hey, also, mark my word: that hell is not exclusively ours. Many of those cartels have direct contact with the DEA, which allows or even encourages them (Iran-Contra is drug traffic's little Pizza Gate: go check it out). Also, the number of narco murders inside the US is abismally underreported (or not even acknowleged).

It helps that you've legalized weed in some states. Please keep doing such measures.

We get it, you're dense as fuck.

You're projecting like a mad liberal lad

Fuck you faggot burger

t. Ahmed Gonzalez

pretty woke on the fact that anglos are the biggest kikes of them all.

they're just mad at kikes, because kikes have out-kiked them.

Where's the projection mate? You couldn't understand what I meant, when every other person in this thread is probably completely clear on what I was saying. Now keep replying to me so we can go in circles a bit more, i'm kinda bored at the moment.

It's not that I couldn't understand you, it's that the syntax of your post is illogical.

With all the current Mexico-US state of affairs, methinks Sup Forums ain't redpilled enough for what's coming (or already is happening). Big part of that bilateral relationship is the revenue generated by drugs (currently 35% of Mexico's GDP, and that will grow higher with the tumbling price of oil!)

This is important. If you can't catch that, you're a fucking cuck. Please connect the dots I will lay here:

amazon.com/Narco-History-Jointly-Created-Mexican/dp/1522691405

narcosphere.narconews.com/notebook/bill-conroy/2012/03/drug-war-related-homicides-us-average-least-1100-year

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiki_Camarena

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/centralamericaandthecaribbean/mexico/10758166/Drug-cartel-hitman-confesses-to-up-to-40-murders-in-US.html

breitbart.com/texas/2016/01/12/9-reasons-to-fear-mexican-cartels-more-than-isis/

That's why we're building a wall.

If you mean being redpilled as believing that a country's prosperity is determined by feelings and some Freud tier pseudoscience test, then no.

No american would need more info than his own country's tho.

That's why their fairy tales about "WEWUZROMANSANDGREESK" are perfect for their people.

So, "Build wall." Got it.

I'm not sure you know what that word means, user.

pretty woke

never had issues with whites my entire life

first thing I start learning in college or at least my first class (us history) is to kill whites and hate all things conservative

>that word
>that

You did it again you madlad.

>Jews believe in multiculturalism
>Jews are mixed and mix with anybody and then migrate to Israel or any place for money
pick one and only one, since there ain't a single actor of USA that has pure Jewish blood, whatever that is and doesn't even prays, doesn't knows a thing about religion.
Jews chase money and they surely aren't multicultural, Jews are anti-culture, anti-race. Jews are pro-integration, pro-assimilation, pro-melting pot and that's anti-multiculturalism if you got any brain cells in your stupid head, but that would be too much to ask. You have Jamals, Mexicans, Serbians, Zulu and whatnot pissing on your head in Canada and yet you still don't understand you mix with them. Fucking Americans. You don't even have 1 culture, not a single culture minister and you constantly blablabla about multiculturalism, Like there is no definition for alt-right there is no law definition for culture. You surely don't think that your mentally ill 10000th version of religion and you eating hamburgers is a culture.

It's like this is your first day on Sup Forums or something man.

You just couldn't see through it.

The amount of self-adulation that whites heap upon themselves on here is because they have ruled the world the past 300 odd years. History is cyclical, unless you're an Arthur Kempian troglodyte. Different people have been dominant over different eras. Sure enough, there will come a time when another people emerge as the dominant race. The only thing I'm willing to concede is that nigs and a few others like abbos don't have the capacity for civilization.

I actually like you now for making me smile. Reeeeeeeeee

:^)

>100156956
>100157033
Not against it. Won't be enough. This river runs deeper you might think.

Ever wondered why New Mexico seems to be a blue staple nowadays? It's not (just) because of spics. Cartels can, and often rig elections. NM and El Paso, Brownsville to Presidio; southern Arizona: that is their area of absolute control (believe me!). And they will infiltrate more.

To me, the only way out is regulation of all drugs. Won't be an easy battle, though.

The wall will be a great start though. Trump's been hitting Mexico hard ever since the first day of his campaign, i'm dead sure he understands the threats the cartels pose to our society.

Hey I like you, based taco.

Half white/Half Filipino
Still taking my redpill and actually heading about some of this shit just seems hopeless. Also this pizza gate shit is fucking ridiculous. These people are probably gonna get a fucking a free pass anyway