Liberal vices

I just thought of something... I have never met a liberal that doesn't drink, drug, smoke or is in shape. Why is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.about.com/od/howtoachieveresults/a/Bodybuilding-Myths-Debunked-Stubborn-Body-Fat-Part-I_2.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24632736
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't drink or smoke, and i'm in decent shape.

They were yuppies who were never raised without a concept of boundaries or consequence.

>built as fuck
>still has tits
wot

So to answer your question, it's because you've never left your trailor park.

You don't get out much do you. Not drinking is the mark of an idiot, as sure as veganism.

with*

could be fake

I don't believe you.

because modern "liberal" thought is cancer

>Posts a muscle girl
>expects me to pay attention

Never met a conservative who doesn't drink, smoke, or in shape either.

How is NOT drinking the sign of an idiot, moron.

he didnt mention drug

Round is not the the kind of shape user was talking about.

>degenerage liberals!
>posts muscle girls

The slow rise in normalization of finding this attractive is really a symptom of the slow rise of homosexual ideation.

Unfit degenerates need the comfort of subjectivity, the idea that no matter what they do, they're still good. This is only found in lefty politics and ideologies.

>MFW I have lived in the city and have trans friends
>MFW I have never lived in trailer park
>MFW I live in the country now
>MFW I'm OP

>Not drinking is the mark of an idiot

The is probably the most degenerate stupid thing I have ever heard in my life.

Probably because they're not friendless autists

>You like girls! That's GAY!
Look at this retard and laugh.

>Those shoes
>Meme tier usefulness

Abs & better ass is just hot on a girl, as long as it doesn't affect the tits.

They just shouldn't workout upper body too much, chest in particular, fucks with the tits.

Lol I guess you have never met church people have you user. My entire thanksgiving was filled with people that are all sober as fuck and conservative.

Fuck if I know.

I'd take up drinking to dull the pain of this world if my medication didn't speed up my liver rendering my allowance for alcohol to be dead 0.

Abs + Ass workout is hot as fuck on any chick. Too big arms make her look like a fridge, and chest workout fucks up the tits.

I'm a Liberal. I no longer drink but I do use marijuana & other drugs. I'm skinny but not necessarily in-shape.

>spot reduction
>real
Girls with abs and nice tits have fakes 100% of the time

Fat storage location is genetic. She's lucky in that regard.
>inb4 a /fit/tard with poor reading comprehension starts sperging about calories in/calories out

>Needing drinking, smoking and doing drugs to have friends
LOL who is more autistic, the person who can be friends with people that do these things and not do them at all and be friends with everyone sober or not? Or the person that needs drinking, drugging and smoking to have friends. Fuck off user and learn to form relationships with sobriety.
You are more autistic based on the fact that you need those things to have friends.

Wow you are weak willed as fuck dude. You sound like a cuck. Let me guess you got redpilled then got scared and depressed about the state of the world? Fuck off. The world doesn't need people who are intelligent but not brave.

Even if i would encounter that in real life, i would assume that somebody has hecked my eyes and photoshopet that bizare thing into real world. I know it is real, yet it would be like encounter unicorn.

sit down and shut the fuck up unknowing sperg

not true

It's just less common for girls with big tits to workout in general because they attract men more easily and it's harder to workout with big tits. Chest workout makes your tits smaller though, and more manly & gross.

Losers become liberal
Winners become conservative

Low test as fuck.

Why would anyone be a liberal now? Who are what are you liberating? If a gay nigger wants to not be lazy he has more opportunity than the average white

hideous

.....mmmmmm..........nice

Is it just me or are abs the hardest things to work out? It's a complete pain in the ass, definitely the least enjoyment I ever have in the gym.

you insecure skinnyfat brah?

Those man hands are kinda gross if im gonna be really picky.

>conservatives dont drink, smoke or take painkillers

people who dont social drink or social smoke or indulge in a bit of vice like gambling probably diddle kids on the side

Definitely fake

How many conservatives have you met that don't at least drink beer though? Most fat white men are conservatives, as are most white trash.

Wasnt arnie a liberal?

Do you honestly think this is true?
When you are sober you live life optimally. The true red pill is sobriety and mastery of your own life. The less you indulge in vices the more based you are. Fuck off singapore.

nah, core strength and being slender is one thing, but this is a man

its just the nature of modern urban living

>When you are sober you live life optimally

most people dont live life optimally, sober or not

I rarely meet anyone that has a healthy vice.

>in shape
There are actually quite a few here on the West coast. The type that mountain bike and jog and virtue signal about their healthy diet all fucking day long.

BTFOREKT xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Definitely fake.
>being this stupid
Breast tissue is mostly fat tissue. When a woman is at a low body fat percentage she will NOT have large breasts, regardless of how big they were.
Also,
>chest exercises ≠ smaller/manly tits
low test af

It's usually socially awkward autistic types that don't like to drink or smoke.

This is why right wing traditionalism appeals to a lot of NEET nerds, it upholds ideals that they usually appeal to people with really poor social skills. The no drinking, no drug use, and no premarital sex are all thing that a shut in is going to do regardless, so them trying to act morally superior to people who do drink and fuck makes them feel less bad about being a loser.

You see this mindset on /r9k/ all the time.

Who is this semen demon?

>low test
>posts picture of a roided out moron

Disgusting. Nice track marks on their arms too. Fucking roid girls, and they'd still get knocked out by an autistic faggot like Sam Hyde.

they're fucking repulsive and their gained strength is a joke.

they have pissed on their value as women and will never find a proper husband.

You can't burn away double F's m8

So you are cucked enough that you think just because everyone else lives life in a certain way that you should? If it was in the nature of modern urban living to take a giant black dick up your ass would you?

those are fake, idiot

also, that's a man

>steroids
>bad

Liberal/Conservative isn't an ideological difference. It's fertility vs. infertility.

Spot reduction isn't real because which fat stores are burned first is determined by genetics, not which muscles are being exercised.
>found the dumb skinnyfat
The order of locations in which fat is stored and burned is determined by genetics. Educate yourself or off yourself, I don't care which.
bodybuilding.about.com/od/howtoachieveresults/a/Bodybuilding-Myths-Debunked-Stubborn-Body-Fat-Part-I_2.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24632736

OP here just in case you didn't know.
I have drank, smoke and done enough drugs. I have partied. I have a large group of friends and many different social groups I hang out with.

Drinking and smoking is just a waste of time if you are trying to do something with your life

400lb hacker detected

>ywn have a strong amazon girlfriend :(

>If a gay nigger wants to not be lazy he has more opportunity than the average white

I really wouldn't say that. By using the term "nigger" yourself you're kind of proof that most blacks will face at least some prejudice and adversity along the way just for being black.

That said I do agree that there are many things the black community needs to looks itself in the mirror because of.

There is a culture among youth that in a way glorifies ignorance (doing well in school or not speaking ebonics is white/you're an "Oreo"/"cornball brother") and also a culture that glorifies violence/street life, etc. Luckily this is going away to a bpretty large extent in hiphop. Gangsta rap is nowhere near the force it was in the 80s and 90s.

ew

You wouldn't stand a chance with either of them, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

no dude you are fucking gay. these women are garbage stock.

I'd say the only exception is for medical reasons. My gf can't drink because of a stomach lining issue she has.
But goddamn can she smoke like a champ. It's part of why I love her. We'll get super high, fuck, and then talk about how leftists deserve to be executed by firing squad while we watch Alex Jones.

Dedicateing 100% of your time to financial advancement is a terrible idea. That and being social and enjoy life is actually really healthy for you mentally.

you must fuck your women with bags over their heads. the girl on the left is objectively beautiful

a comment like that exposes you as a loser. I don't know which particular group you're from, but it doesn't matter. Your presence here is obvious, and you honestly don't bother anyone you just stick out like a sore thumb.

Honestly your thoughts are on such a low-level, that I'm actually entertained by you. It's amusing to me that my opponents are so weak. This is what billions of dollars buys. Niggers.

>I just thought of something... I have never met a liberal that doesn't drink, drug, smoke or is in shape. Why is that?

Liberals are mostly extroverted people who want to project their ideals and insecurities on everyone else. They are always the loudest person in the room.
Most prone to use substances and think about the consequences later. Hence the massive "nanny state" that they demand. Abortion on demand for all the drunken one night stands!

Right wingers are more introverted and quiet. They don't care what other people do as long as they keep out of their business.
Use common sense and keep away from substances.

this guy is liberal as fuck

Wow. I didn't expect so much of Sup Forums to be this bluepilled and stupid. You guys do realize that drinking and drugging is just indulging in vices and self satisfaction right?

>not posting the queen

>massive bulge in sweatpants

Implying you wouldn't take this as a waifu

What guy?

They look like men.

Not just financial advancement. Investing time into physical fitness, writing, competitive sports.

Fake.
What is so hard to understand about these women having fake breasts?
Why do you think they are fitness models.
Those breasts don't look fake

>massive
lad I've got some news 4u....

>Massive

Your dick must be very small, also, it's like four of those "Massive bulges" on the sides as well .

Looks like a fag to be honest.

Wrestling really went down hill during the PG era didn't it.

Holy hell and I thought I was hostile as fuck. Calm down with the projections.

Couldn't give a shit about the world and never really did.

>Massive
Chink detected

this is disgusting. I want a normal woman and not a bodybuilding brickhouse.

same thing with girls having broad as fuck shoulders. if it's normal, it doesn't matter but once she starts looking like a damn closet then it's gonna be unattractive.

but with the face and actual body of a woman because they're actually women. girl on the right is a little too neoteneous but the girl on the left is undeniably female

That's hot because her tits are that big with such a low percentage body fat so you know they're not just fatty tits, and since they are less fat they are going to be more connective tissue and mammary glands so at least theoretically they are much more likely to be perky and shapely instead of tennis balls in tube socks