Are you ready for the recount that will reveal Hillary actually won all three states? What will you do when it happens?

Are you ready for the recount that will reveal Hillary actually won all three states? What will you do when it happens?

FACT: Michigan used paper ballots. There can be no computerized vote rigging.

FACT: The deadline for a recount in Wisconsin is Friday. Tomorrow is a FEDERAL HOLIDAY. Nothing will get done.

FACT: The deadline for a recount in Pennsylvania is Monday. This falls after Thanksgiving and Black Friday.

FACT: The deadline for a recount in Michigan is November 30th.

FACT: Michigan has already done one recount based on the closeness of the race. They're not going to do a third.

FACT: Even if Trump lost both Wisconsin and and Pennsylvania due to so called "rigging" he would still take Michigan and WIN THE ELECTION

FACT: Hillary conceded the election. She also won't call for a recount because she doesn't want to expose the vote rigging done in her favor.

Celebrate, because then we won't have a blatant scam artist (see: Trump U) as president.

>tfw too intelligent to vote for a shithead

Pay Mister Soros a visit and let him know how I feel about his schemes.

I imagine people will do the same with Hillary.

im with her now

Nothing because the DNC or FBI isn't doing anything about it

Jill Stine just wants to pocket money from retards like bernie sanders

Hey there fellow Hilldawg! How much did you give Jill "Savior of democracy" Stein? I gave $1000, match me! Jill is almost at her goal of 7 million , we just need to reach that goal of 10 million and we'll be good to go! So keep giving and let's get that 15 million dollar goal!

Michigan was the last state to report completed results. They already double and triple checked the results before releasing them.

Wisconsin is redder than Michigan.

Trump can lose Pennsylvannia and still win the electoral college.

What I am ready for is 3 million votes being shaved off Hillary's vote total when they discover New York, New Mexico, Nevada and California had millions of illegals voting so this "popular vote" shilling can end.

I love Hillary. I'm still with her. But I don't see anything coming from this.

Hack their calculators.

If there's enough evidence that a foreign state's hacking interfered with the election results, SCOTUS could rule the election null and void, and the House and Senate could decide the next POTUS. I think this is their plan.

I'll join my fellow Americans and start shooting democrats.

Only old hillbillies voted for Trump.

>FACT: Hillary conceded the election. She also won't call for a recount because she doesn't want to expose the vote rigging done in her favor.

Unless she can use secret funding to Jill Stein to achieve the Whitehouse by stealth.

Where do you think all of this money is coming from? Real people?

Nah. This is Soros / Clinton Foundation funded mischief.

I don't believe the lie that she got votes to begin with.

>I gave $1000

Then you are a fool and a fool and his money are soon parted as you have demonstrated.

>MI paper ballots confirm Trump victory
>WI recount possibility ends tomorrow

Gosh, liberals are mentally retarded, who would have guessed?

Cant you niggers at least read the news and then create your troll threads?

GORE WON BTFO BUSHTARDS

laugh when the evidence points to Hillary trying to rig the election

>If there's enough evidence that a foreign state's hacking interfered with the election results, SCOTUS could rule the election null and void, and the House and Senate could decide the next POTUS.

Thus is just CTR bullshit. There was never any interference from places like Russia or China, just Hillary trying to make herself the victim when she is the sole reason that she lost.

How many visits did Hillary make to Wisconsin and Michigan during the campaign? Exactly.

Michigan here. Correct about paper ballots. Fill-in the circle / scantron type ballots.

Also if $Hillary tries to steal the election claiming fraud, then the shit will hit the fan. Blood in the streets.

People that accuse other people of cheating are often cheaters themselves.

I can't wait to find out that Trump rigged the election he accused her of rigging all along.

lol

I'm with you bro. $1000 is nothing to save democracy, I'lll donate $500, and after all $100 isn't that much.
*donates $10*

They'll recount and her votes will be even lower, she committed fraud and lost anyway. The last thing she wants is a recount.

of course you would spic