Trump scored 14% in Boston, 9% in San Francisco, 17% in Los Angeles, 10% in Manhattan

Trump scored 14% in Boston, 9% in San Francisco, 17% in Los Angeles, 10% in Manhattan.

He was literally elected by dumb and emotionally immature suburban and rural plebs who have never experienced the kind of complex social interactions that can only occur in densely populated, educated and diverse cities.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JUGkg_U5HIo&t=1m22s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

as an accountant and owner of a small car dealership. Every fucking Trump supporter has made me disappointed in my country. The Trumpers, who aren't hiding behind their screen monitors are the worst of us.
I don't bring up any politics at my business but jesus christ, when they try and talk to me about why Trump is a saviour to them and why I should support him.

The few times I asked , "why are they supporting Trump."
Its the usual Sup Forums and reddit circlejerk.

"He's going to kick out all the Mexicans."
"He's going to build a wall."

Yet they have no idea what his tax plan is or how it will work. (Most likely fail btw)
I can go on, but I won't vote for someone as idiotic as Trump.

Friendly people but complete morons.

Who am I voting for? Not trump.
I don't want to vote for Hillary or Sanders either.
My best bet would be going for hillary, as corrupt and as painful it is to vote for her. I hope Bill can lead her through her presidency.

I will vote, not using your right to vote is a disgrace in my family.

A

Suck my dick

>complex social interactions
>getting raped and robbed by niggers

fuck you nigger

More like he was elected by people who could voice and listen to a political opinion contrary to that of parasitic dindus and violent invasive mudslimes without getting beat up over it.

day of the rake soon

Why do you care? Don't you have dog dicks to suck?

Clinton got a higher percentage of 'uneducated' coloreds than Trump got 'uneducated' whites.

Really makes you think.

You're not going to get beat up, voting in blue states is anonymous.

>i will vote

You're a little late bud.

The 2016 presidential election results will be overturned. Cap this post. You heard it here first.

The first news will break tomorrow, with the vast majority of the story being planned for next week.

(((They))) are going to reverse the results of the election and give it to Hillary. This is why she's suddenly making so many public appearances

They're going to blame everything on a Russian "hack." They will then use this "hack" as a reason to start WW3. This will begin when the new president Clinton enforces her "no fly zone" over Syria.

Get ready folks. Tomorrow is going to be really crazy.

Cap this post.

Source?

Thanks for correcting the record

>blacks
>overwhelming support for clinton
>vast majority live in inner cities
>IQ 85
really makes you stink

I am one the few who voted for Trump at Boston City Hall on the first day of early voting.

>"Educated" and (((diverse))) cities

>never experienced the kind of complex social interactions that can only occur in densely populated, educated and diverse cities.

Yeah i am sure its educating being a braindead fool cry moar bitch.

This is straight from the Soros playbook for a color revolution.

When an )))undesirable((( candidate is elected, Soros' minions will seek to undermine the validity of the election and thus the president. Have you noticed all the purple lately? The US will be subjected to a "purple revolution" courtesy of the eternal jew.

>He was literally elected by dumb and emotionally immature suburban and rural plebs

> Implying that the suburbs aren't full of working, middle class white people.
> Implying the inner city isn't full of uneducated lower class people.

>Trump scored 14% in Boston, 9% in San Francisco, 17% in Los Angeles, 10% in Manhattan.
all lies

>cucks still this butthurt that real, actual America won for a change
>Manhattan jackoffs put away their poached duck and oven roasted pomegranate gelato just to give 90% of their votes to a neocon b/c she has a pussy

If I had to live in a pointless neon distraction, I would project like this. Or kill myself.

Probably kill myself.

brb going to grab my legal gun just to set and look at the many stars in the sky that you will never see unless you travel away from your home. Maybe I'll start a large fire, read Nietzsche at the top of my lungs and piss wherever I want. Then I'll go back to my home, grab some tendies and get /comfy/. If I had a real 3d woman (ew), I could sex her on a bearskin rug, that I legally acquired from killing a fucking bear and skinning him. Do you experience any of these feels regularly? Much less, have you ever done this in the same night?

Protip: you can't.

CTR this is one of those posts where you tried really hard to bait but its such weak bait no one bites

>He was literally elected by dumb and emotionally immature suburban and rural plebs who have never experienced the kind of complex social interactions that can only occur in densely populated, educated and diverse cities.

You mean like jerking strangers off you meet on tinder and cry ins?

No thanks.

And they defeated you Metropolitan Marxist Latte-sipping twat so what does that make you? Smug? Overconfident? Arrogant to the point of stupidity?

Hmm... really makes me think.

There's a wave of anti-intellectualism running through the US. Rust belt states won't get their jobs back because of automation and when they find out and get angry I'll get to jack off to their stupidity at least.

muh robots. stupid fuck, he thinks that in 4 years everything will be automated

Makes me think about where you pulled that chart from.

>"I am le superior inner city urbanite"
>"fuck you nigger"
nice shitposting lead

leaf*

Automation will probably be a big boon to American jobs. Automation results in fewer people per unit of production, but often far more people actually working because it allows the business to grow substantially. The other benefit is that the machinery costs the same whether it's running in America or China, and that coupled with the lower number of people per product means the advantage of paying Chinese slave wages starts to disappear compared to the cost to ship your shit back over.

Even before Trump was elected, we were already seeing rumors of companies like Foxconn going into heavier automation and considering moving production to America. Trump will probably reap massive benefits of something that was going to start happening regardless.

How.
Fucking.
Mad.

>...but often far more people actually working because it allows the business to grow substantially.

No. This is not how automation contributes. The huge decrease in production jobs over the last decade is from offshore practices AND automation. Companies trim the fat and spread. In fact, the environment rewards companies that trim the most fat, because healthcare and wage considerably dampen the overall wealth of the company. So you'll get big companies with high automation and low employee numbers topping the market and companies with low automation and higher employee numbers stagnating or going into bankruptcy.

Nice try, Drumpftard
I
>I
I BELIEVE
>I BELIEVE
I BELIEVE THAT
>I BELIEVE THAT
I BELIEVE THAT SHE
>I BELIEVE THAT SHE
I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL
>I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL
I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN