Why do leftards lack empathy?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychology-tools.com/empathy-quotient/
youtube.com/watch?v=6CBZZgXaE_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because the left are actually the bad guys

Not all of them.

You do end up with a lot of sociopaths who manipulate them, though.

Blacks are a low empathy race in general though.

Their strategy lately involves obfuscation of facts using language and character assassinations. Marxism is an virulent plague.

I'll never understand the blacks hate Trump meme. I feel like his policies would help their community the most

Because their "righteous indignation" gives them free rights to act like cunts, and pretend to be the good guys in doing so.

>(((atlantablackstar)))

>coal burner
every godamn time

>race traitor whining about black women who value same race friendships
Hmm.

Hood-dwelling nig nogs have a very poor grasp of politics.
Democrats merely have a greater history of reaching out and virtue signalling to them, hence they created a bias over time.

Blacks will call each other coons and uncle tom for respecting white people, and be called brothers and sistas for disrespecting whites and glorifying the nigga

A complete unwillingness for critical thinking, a culture based on a feedback loop of collectivist virtues, which has developed a social hierarchy based on false emotional currency.

The left has developed a terminal cancer.

Being a liberal nowadays means you are the one in power. This attracts a lot of people with abusive tendencies, because they can at the same time say they protect you while they actually controll you. And guilt shaming is a HUUUGE part of abusive relationships.

>trump wants to fix inner cities and ghettos
>wants to bring back jobs to nigger infested cities
>wants to help police bring back order to nigger towns
>HE HATES BLACKS
Nigs are dumb as shit.

>Fat White woman with a nigger

hehe

Liberalism is both a cult and a mental disorder.

Fpbp

nigs don't want jobs, they want welfare and lawlessness.

This niga will become white man in her next life.

I don't think so, user. Nigas basically were against Trump.

Pretty much. Every bad guy thinks he's actually on the good side, right to the bitter end. Good guys don't let in millions of savages to rape and murder their children.

This.

>sample size of N=91
not an argument

he said blacks hate trump. what does your graph prove other than what he said?

If they had any interest in fixing their current situation, they wouldn't still be in it today. They just want gibs and to be told that it's everyone else's fault they can't get their shit together.

it doesn't actually prove anything because the sample size is too small

Common sense says they had to. Would you vote for Martin Luther King in Finland?

Would burn coal.

Let's send her good wishes.

Dunno what's wrong. Its big in mah browser.

I don't know, I'm an Israeli on holiday :^)

Good luck. Keep away from sand niggas.

91 is fuck all, nowhere near big enough to rule out sampling errors

The left genetically displaced hundreds of millions of people because Americans wouldn't vote for their ideas.

They are the worst scumbags in history

They are the same people believing that Obama Cut 10% taxes for them and that they all are basically immortal now Thanks to obamacare.

That happens when you never have to manage your own shit.

All of this is a faint struggle for powers.
There is no real political clash and once the jews are wiped out we'll just take their position

Jews hates us like we hate niggers.
Jew dont kill whites for the same reason we dont kill niggers.
You're nothing without peasantry and slaves, underlings, hierarchies of power to sate the ego.

The veils been lifted this election and every minority has an almost vile hate for us, because we want the jews position.

Human beings NEED adversity, without it we slowly die, if theres no conflict to create emotion we'll orchestrate some, lie, deceive, whatever it takes.

Once theres a singular race humanity will off itself, we'll fade slowly due to lack of competition.

The biggest redpill is this: All adversity you see in this world is artificially made to keep you entertained, you're no better than a worker ant, if humanity collectively realized this we'd kill the jews and any potential dictators/globalists. Including 90% of the Sup Forums's frequenters.

Vanity needs to die for humanity to evolve.

Can you explain? I'm not getting the reference

>Legagneur
>Litterally Thewinner in French

>AY WHITE BOI WE TAKIN YO WOMMEN AHAHA #BLACKED

So we must be the replacement of the Jews, then? Huh.

From a narrative perspective I suppose it could only have gone this way, and no other.

Why do we lack empathy?
I get 5 from this test.
psychology-tools.com/empathy-quotient/

this

This. Literally imported a voter base because their ideas couldn't work.

they grew up in a neighborhood where everyone agreed with them and watched movies, tv, and news made by jews that hold the same beliefs, then go to schools where leftists professors confirm their biases
they never learn to deal with dissenting opinions in a healthy way

there were studies done showing that not only were liberals less likely to deal with an opposing view point respectfully, they were far less likely to even know what the opponents belief was

To be fair we are not any better, we cry tears of joy when migrants drown, laugh at dead dindus, and enjoy it when mudsharks die horribel deaths at the hands of niggers....

Checked
He can have this one no prob

Nobody believes this is about moral integrity, not even the niggers.

Everyones full of shit user, make no mistake.

Those shit skins deserve it

Truth factor 10

See
They permanently altered the demographic of their country by trying desperately to remain in power for the sake of remaining in power.

Lol are you serious? Sup Forums basicly laughs at every nigger or muslim death and yet asks why left is lacking empathy. Oh sweet hypocricy

Try to make fonland part of russia

That's what he said. Blacks are against Trump even though his policies would help them.

A progressive will never, ever apologize. They double, even triple down, and even if they do eventually apologize, it's aways a non apology.

Sup Forums laughs at nearly every desth. 'member the Asian dude at Virginia Tech? Or the two from Coulumbine?

Someone seems to be in need of a safe space :^)

No one believes the lies anymore, the elections tensions isnt going anywhere.

This game of moral make pretend is coming to a close.

Lies upon lies.

Sup Forums is a fringe group though. The left has absolutely no empathy at all considering they're normies.

That's the sample size just for hispanic catholics

are we the good guys?

Exactly, there's nothing good or just about it.

FPBP

Fucking uncle tom. She's just in it to make it not seem racist. Ducking sell out j can't believe this nation. Fuck Drumpf

I see, that I definitely agree with and I've been saying this for years. People take me for a crazy far-right conspiracy theorist whenever I bring it up, but you really have to be dense to not see it.

Because unless you think the same way they do you're racist/sexist/transphobic/homophobic/unicornphobic/insert derogatory term here

The same reason they lack self awareness
youtube.com/watch?v=6CBZZgXaE_A

Mah Nigga Fug Whitey. Wait!! HOL UP YOU BIEN SAYONG WHITEY AIN't that BAD , UNCLE TOM ASS NIGGA

I got 30,
Just above autism

>implying you faggots wouldn't do this if it was a white guy tearing up after his friend abandoned him for supporting hillary

I doubled my weekly sodium intake drinking liberal tears the night Trump got elected, but I didn't wish harm on anyone.

This board has regular threads laughing at the misfortune and tears of friends and family that voted for Hilary.

Why can't we all just agree there are shitty people regardless of political beliefs

Yeah, but think about that. I think there's a fundamental difference between laughing at someone's tears for not getting their way in politics, and losing friends and family.

I hate that unfunny bitch Lena Dunham, but I would still be disturbed and disgusted if I found she had been raped and murdered in an alleyway somewhere.

got 43

test is pretty shit, I'm sure a leftist faggot made it "my feelings should rule every decision i make in my life" about sums up my opinion of most of the questions

Its become a lot more obvious, especially after Project Veritas.

>black friends
kek